Windows 10: 2004 Update and Nvidia video cards

Discus and support 2004 Update and Nvidia video cards in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; How long until PCs with NVIDIA video cards can get the 2004 update. My laptop updated fine but my desktop has an NVIDIA video card and won't pull in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by golddust5364, Jun 1, 2020.

1. 2004 Update and Nvidia video cards

How long until PCs with NVIDIA video cards can get the 2004 update. My laptop updated fine but my desktop has an NVIDIA video card and won't pull in the update - even the update assistant won't get it. I read there was a compatibility problem.

:)

golddust5364, Jun 1, 2020
  2. Noela Tum Win User

nVidia 330M video card in dell vostro 3700 is not showing in window 10 64bit

Hello,

It appears that your Windows 10 device doesn't detect your video card and it also doesn't show up in Device Manager. Kindly answer the following questions to isolate the cause of the issue:

• What is the current OS Build of your Windows 10 device? Click the Start button, then type
      winver, and then press Enter to verify this information.
    • Which is the default graphic card? (Intel or nVidia)
    • Did you recently install the nVidia video card?
    • Can you give us an exact screenshot of the error message you're getting?

We would suggest that you should run
    Microsoft Fixit
    to get the problem automatically detected and fixed. This fixit checks if the device is currently disabled or turned off or the driver is not installed.

You can also visit a
    similar thread
    that has easy and simple troubleshooting steps that you can follow at home to update the driver.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your response.

Noela Tum, Jun 1, 2020
  3. nvidia video card not detected

You see if your video card manufacturer supports Windows 8.1 on that card.

If they do, install the drivers.

If they don't, buy a new video card.

Download Drivers | NVIDIA

Bill Smithers, Jun 1, 2020
  4. 2004 Update and Nvidia video cards

sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

2004 Update and Nvidia video cards

1. 2004 Update and Nvidia video cards - Similar Threads - 2004 Update Nvidia

2. Nvidia gt 710 video card won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nvidia gt 710 video card won't install: There are no other video cards to use as replacements for broken equipment Unless we pay 4 to 4500 dollars for a professional grade video card or spend countless hours in front of an unnamed store like they used to do on black friday waiting for the video cards to come into...
  3. Windows update 2004 and conflict with Nvidia graphics

Windows update 2004 and conflict with Nvidia graphics: I have contacted microsoft's technician on chat. It seems that microsoft updates cannot be deleted until installed. When 2004 installs I'm sure it will be back to the same problem. 2004 will delete after installation but may reappear as a download, anyway, and then I will...
  4. Installed Update 2004, no video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed Update 2004, no video: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MFK_Fatalz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcna3q/installed_update_2004_no_video/
  5. NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD PREVENTING UPDATES

NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD PREVENTING UPDATES: How long before Microsoft fixes this Nvidia graphics card problem. I'm stuck at update 1909. Whenever I go to the update screen this comes up automatically. [ATTACH]...
  6. nVidia video card is missing in Device Manager after 2004 update

nVidia video card is missing in Device Manager after 2004 update: Hello! I have a Dell Inspiron 7720 laptop with two graphics cards Intel Graphics 4000 and GeForce 650M Two weeks ago Windows is updated to 2004 automaticly. But after restrating GeForce video card is missing in the device manager. Latest drivers from nVidia site are not...
  7. 2004 Update Kills NVIDIA Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2004 Update Kills NVIDIA Sound: I installed the 2004 / 20H1 feature update a couple of days ago. I now have NO sound from my computer. Device Manager shows a driver error on "NVIDIA High Definition Audio." The solution when I have encountered this in the past was to roll back the driver, but now that option...
  8. Suggestion for NVIDIA video card + Targus USB dock

Suggestion for NVIDIA video card + Targus USB dock: I've had varying results trying to get Photoshop to see my NVIDIA card, and have just puzzled out that it's due to the Targus USB3 dock that connects two external monitors to my laptop. I don't know if I just don't have the power to do what I want to do. I have a total of...
  9. video card update

video card update: I need to update my video card update. I have went where I was told to do but it didn't work. How can I download a free driver ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-update/0576ef8a-6903-4337-928b-ebf85e69a258
  10. Netflix lagging on External monitor after updating Nvidia Geforce video card

in Windows 10 Customization
    Netflix lagging on External monitor after updating Nvidia Geforce video card: Hi everyone, I've run into a pretty strange problem since updating my video card recently. When I try to play Netflix on my external monitor, it plays fine for a while but then will lag every now and again and freeze on a frame then right itself. Oddly, youtube does not...