Windows 10: 2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically

Discus and support 2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This problem happens when windows 10 is updated to 2004, and at the same time I'm using a bluetooth speaker Amazon Echo. In other words, when I used a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YitongDai, Aug 7, 2020.

1. YitongDai Win User

2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically

This problem happens when windows 10 is updated to 2004, and at the same time I'm using a bluetooth speaker Amazon Echo. In other words, when I used a bluetooth speaker with 1909, there is no issue. Also after the system is updated to 2004, it's okay to use a speaker with a wire connection. Please help!

:)

YitongDai, Aug 7, 2020

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Aug 7, 2020
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile 2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Aug 7, 2020
  4. 2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically

My PC Will Not Play Any Video or Audio Files

Hi Adam,

The issues with accessing audio and video might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers on your computer.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to access videos on different browser (Internet Explorer) and check?
    • Were you able to access any other audio from your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

try the audio troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to change the properties of Windows Audio services and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Click Start, type
      Services.msc in the Start Search box.

• Scroll down the list of services, right-click
      Windows Audio and select Start.

• Select Properties for
      Windows Audio and set its Startup Type to
      Automatic.

Method 3: I recommend you to update the audio drivers and check if it helps.

• Open Start, enter
      Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Under Sound, video, and game controllers,
      select your sound card, open it, select the Driver
      tab, and select Update Driver.

Method 4: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing audio and video on your computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically

1. 2004 Update Bug: Video/audio resumes automatically - Similar Threads - 2004 Update Bug

2. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  3. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?: when i start playing audio and video,then audio and video starts automatically pause and resume.it happens in windows media player ,vlc,youtube,facebook, everywhere.i try to solve this by troubleshooting but that was not usefull.my laptop drivers,and software are updated....
  4. why is this audio and video pause and resume automatically?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    While playing videos they automatically pauses and resumes: I found that while playing any video on my laptop whether it is online or offline the video is getting stuck and it pauses and resumes automatically for while . The mouse is also getting stuck at one Place sometimes. Even the shift key Functions are not working. I have...
  6. Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video: Hello, Im new here, so nice to meet you^^. Im experiencing an issue with my pc for about the last 5 days. In these days ive been working on this issue all of my spare time and i cant seem to fix it. Im no expert on windows or pc's in general, but i know how to troubleshoot...
  7. Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video

Windows audio glitch when stopping or resuming audio/video: Hello, Summary of the problem: Audio glitch/artifacts when stopping or resuming audio. Tried many sollutions to fix the problem. Problem persists with multiple drivers/devices/headphones. Problem persists after complete fresh windows installation. Problem started...
  8. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but not Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams like Spotify. I have to close the tabs or navigate away to get...
  9. Paused videos and audio resume on their own

in Browsers and Email
    Paused videos and audio resume on their own: Hello, Windows 10 Home vers. 2004 / OS Build 19041.450 New to the forums, first post, so I hope you will excuse me if I'm not posting correctly. Please let me know! I tried to find my issue already discussed but no luck so far. All paused media restart on their own after...
  10. no audio after pausing video until resume video

no audio after pausing video until resume video: Whenever i pause a video in discord youtube Netflix etc. my audio pauses until resume im using qc 35 II bluetoothed stereo audio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-after-pausing-video-until-resume-video/6e818459-178f-45e4-9a29-51c6affdfd78