Windows 10: 2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed

Discus and support 2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; On 6/17 I updated Win 10 Pro to Feature update 2004. It ground my system down to a crawl, to the point everything either timed out or stopped... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dominic79, Jun 27, 2020.

1. Dominic79 Win User

2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed

On 6/17 I updated Win 10 Pro to Feature update 2004. It ground my system down to a crawl, to the point everything either timed out or stopped responding. I uninstalled it and tried to reinstall again on 6/23, same thing happened. So I uninstalled again. I tried again today and it says I am up to date.

OS Build info shows I have Version 1909 and build 18363.900. So it rolled back properly.

When I look at update history, it shows Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 was successfully installed on 6/17/2020 AND 6/23/2020.

When I look under Uninstall an update the last update showing isUpdate for Microsoft Windows KB4560960 installed on 06/10/2020.

So the update page and history say it was installed. The build info and uninstall page say it is not here. How am I to fix this MESS?

Please do not ask me to do a restore. I know I had it turned on but the system says there is no restore point. Two years ago I had a HHD failure and the fix it hop made sure it was on and showed me before I took it back.

:)

Dominic79, Jun 27, 2020
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jun 27, 2020
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jun 27, 2020
  4. 2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed

1. 2004 Update: It's Not Installed AND It Is Installed - Similar Threads - 2004 Update Installed

2. Feature Update 2004 failing to install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update 2004 failing to install: I have a PC running win 10 home ver 1903 installed on 18th Oct 2019 64 bit. As this update is so large I think this is why it is failing can I download it as a file and then install it, if so can you send the link please. All other updates have installed except for one...
  3. Installed Update 2004, no video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installed Update 2004, no video: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MFK_Fatalz [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jcna3q/installed_update_2004_no_video/
  4. Problem installing Feature update 2004

Problem installing Feature update 2004: I have tried 3 times to install the Feature update 2004 on my laptop. I get the error 0x800701b1 and have search for a solution. Most of the solutions talk about an external hard drive problem. That is not the case for me. I found one comment that said to run the bcdedit...
  5. Repeated failure to install 2004 update

Repeated failure to install 2004 update: Windows has tried to install the 2004 update 19 times and has failed each time. It installs, but on the reboot it gets to 28% and crashes. Factors: typical error code 0xc1900101 driver error_ but Device Manager shows no driver problems. My graphics driver and chip driver...
  6. Wait 2004 update or install it manually

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Wait 2004 update or install it manually: Hi I got in the windows update the 2004 version but I choose to wait a week now the avilable update is gone and the message retuend that my PC not ready. I downloaded the manual update and it say my PC is comptabile to update to version 2004 so should I wait or install the...
  7. Wait 2004 update or install it manually

in Windows 10 Support
    Wait 2004 update or install it manually: Hi I got in the windows update the 2004 version but I choose to wait a week now the avilable update is gone and the message retuend that my PC not ready. I downloaded the manual update and it say my PC is comptabile to update to version 2004 so should I wait or install the...
  8. I installed the 2004 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I installed the 2004 update: Since then HDMI audio does not function at all. While the PC Speakers work but are at a incredibly low level. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-installed-the-2004-update/dabce9a3-2770-43f9-94ff-3cc5adf6517a
  9. Can't install Windows Update 2004

Can't install Windows Update 2004: I have two laptops and I updated them to the latest version of Windows 10 which is 2004. My main laptop updated with no problems but my secondary laptop was stuck on the startup logo, no spinning dots. It's just frozen there so I pushed the power button since I left both of...
  10. Why update 2004 does not install

in Windows 10 Support
    Why update 2004 does not install: Why I get message that my PC is not ready for 2004 update ? 158327