Windows 10: 2004 update made everything lag

Discus and support 2004 update made everything lag in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I use snip and sketch it takes several seconds to move the highlighted area because of lag. Does anyone else have this problem? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Reddey13, Nov 26, 2020.

1. 2004 update made everything lag

Whenever I use snip and sketch it takes several seconds to move the highlighted area because of lag. Does anyone else have this problem?

submitted by /u/Reddey13
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Reddey13, Nov 26, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Nov 26, 2020
  3. blzmn Win User
    2004 update windows 10 error 0x80070002

Hello everyone,

thanks to some of the suggestions here and to some from other sources I have managed to fix the 0x80070002 error breaking up my feature update to 2004.

For completeness' sake and since it may help others, the following steps worked for me.

1. Download Media Creation Tool from Microsoft's official website
    2. Create a bootable USB drive with the MCT
    3. Boot up from this USB Drive
    4. Choose install settings, click 'Next', but on the next screen select "Repair your computer" instead of "Install"
    5. Choose "Troubleshoot" -> "Startup Repair" and let it finish
    6. Restart into Windows and attempt the usual Windows update
    It looks like the BCD on my computer had been damaged by the boot loader (Windows 10 + Recovery partition) and running the "Startup Repair" from the installation USB Drive corrected the errors.

blzmn, Nov 26, 2020
  4. 2004 update made everything lag

OldNavyGuy, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

2004 update made everything lag

1. 2004 update made everything lag - Similar Threads - 2004 update made

2. Windows update made my games lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update made my games lag: I’ve been having this problem for a while, I haven’t been able to do windows update since November 2021, when it forces me to I have to uninstall the updates and reinstall my graphics drivers. But 3 days ago the computer forced me to update I tried uninstalling the updates...
  3. Windows update made my games lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update made my games lag: I’ve been having this problem for a while, I haven’t been able to do windows update since November 2021, when it forces me to I have to uninstall the updates and reinstall my graphics drivers. But 3 days ago the computer forced me to update I tried uninstalling the updates...
  4. Everything is lagging while gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everything is lagging while gaming.: When I play a game and my CPU/GPU is around 100%, everything else, for example Chrome with YouTube, lags. This began to happen since I updated to Windows 11.when i cap my frames so my GPU/CPU isnt running at 100% everything works out, this means i cant hear music or watch...
  5. Everything is lagging while gaming.

Everything is lagging while gaming.: When I play a game and my CPU/GPU is around 100%, everything else, for example Chrome with YouTube, lags. This began to happen since I updated to Windows 11.when i cap my frames so my GPU/CPU isnt running at 100% everything works out, this means i cant hear music or watch...
  6. Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update

Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update: My laptop mouse, touchpad, keyboard, programs, apps and startup lags after Windows 10 update. The mouse and touchpad cursor lags across the screen. And when my laptop starts ups, apps start up or programs start up the half circle that spins lags. So laptop lags on startup,...
  7. Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update: My laptop mouse, touchpad, keyboard, programs, apps and startup lags after Windows 10 update. The mouse and touchpad cursor lags across the screen. And when my laptop starts ups, apps start up or programs start up the half circle that spins lags. So laptop lags on startup,...
  8. Everything Lags On Laptop After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. 2004 Update Lag

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2004 Update Lag: After getting the 2004 update, I have noticed a considerable difference in my computers performance, for example fan working harder for no reason, lag switching between windows, Netflix lagging. Has anybody else had the problem? submitted by /u/fshazm [link] [comments]...
  10. 2004 feature update made start menu useless.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2004 feature update made start menu useless.: #1 The update was automatically pushed on me. I thought feature updates were supposed to only be installed if you chose to do it when your on the current version? I was on 1909 #2 After updating to 2004 the search box opens when I hit the start button covering half the...