Windows 10: 2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up

Discus and support 2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello, thanks for the add. Looks like a good forum so I thought I would see if anyone knew how to fix this issue. Does anyone know how to get my... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AceVenturaFan, Oct 25, 2020.

1. 2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up

Hello, thanks for the add. Looks like a good forum so I thought I would see if anyone knew how to fix this issue.

Does anyone know how to get my comcast email to be under the Personal folders area? Ive tried a couple things with no luck. My problem is I don't have a "deleted" folder or "sent" folder to access. I attached a picture for reference. The only way to get to deleted or sent folders, is to go to the webmail.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Jamey
    -Win10 Version 2004 build 19041.572

:)

AceVenturaFan, Oct 25, 2020
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Outlook 2007 Deleted items

Hi there

@Take a guess

on IMAP if you set in the config operations for each account you have the problems with -- Root Folder -->INBOX there should then be a deleted items folder. Restart outlook and when you delete items they should then go to the deleted items folder. Use Empty folder to purge the email.

Outlook 2007 and 2010 will work the same

Step 1 in account config -->change-->advanced choose the last tab and then enter INBOX (in English should be Root Folder in the menu)

2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up [​IMG]

Step 2 now do New folder on tab 3 and create Deleted Items on the server for the account

2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up [​IMG]

Step 3 move mouse to newly created folder for deleted items - your deleted items should now go into that folder after you restart Outlook. You might have to move the underlined mail etc first and then purge.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 25, 2020
  3. Jayzilla Win User
    Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Oct 25, 2020
  4. tooney(2) Win User

2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up

How to delete messages saved in the sent mail folder on Outlook after a period of time

Outlook mail saves sent messages in the sent folder. I'd like to have those messages deleted after a period of time, like 90 days. Is there a way to make this happen automatically?

Other sites suggest right clicking the sent folder in Outlook, and selecting "properties", then use AutoArchive tab. Right clicking on the sent folder at my outlook.live.com does not show properties.

I am using Windows 10 v1809 OS 17763.379.

tooney(2), Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up

1. 2007 outlook Deleted/Sent folders do not show up - Similar Threads - 2007 outlook Deleted

2. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook 2007: Suddenly all my incoming emails are going to the deleted folder and NOT my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-2007/11eb6aa5-28c8-4fcb-ba87-5fbc13f35406
  3. Saving Sent folder in Outlook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Saving Sent folder in Outlook: Hello, If I want to save my Sent folder msgs for my business email from Yahoo Small Business, and using IMAP connection in Outlook Windows 10, and I'll be shutting down the business email service soon, will this still keep the msgs in Outlook? Is there a View Messages...
  4. Outlook 2007 Deleted items

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2007 Deleted items: Hi I have MS outlook 2007, when I delete emails, all that happens is a strike through line in the text, the email doesn't go direct into deleted items folder I've tried dragging the email into the deleted folder but it doesn't work Any ideas please? 122964
  5. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  6. Outlook 2007

in Windows 10 Support
    Outlook 2007: I am confused by all the Outlook forums. I am forced to use Outlook 2007. Is there abest forum to use? 114947
  7. outlook 2007 locking up

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007 locking up: I'm having intermittent problems with outlook 2007 locking up. Any suggestions for fix? 24458
  8. Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 doesn't show sent mail in sent mail folder: Hi there I have 2 Windows VM's testing different releases of OFFICE (one with Office 2010 and the other with Office 2016 installed) Basic edition of Windows is identical -- the same VM "cloned" and on 1 I installed office 2010 (plus service packs) and on the other I...
  9. outlook 2007

in Browsers and Email
    outlook 2007: I have installed Win 10 from 8.1. my email in outlook 2007 is not sending, error message OX800CCC13? also cannot open address book? what has happened to all my contacts. Under Windows Mail, where are all my people contacts? Windows 10 is causing a lot of...
  10. Outlook 2007

Outlook 2007: Like a lot of other users, I've been having problems in sending emails BUT unlike most others, running SFC /scannow hasn't fixed my problem although it worked on my wife's Laptop. So I uninstalled & reinstalled a different version which contain a dll that was rejected so I...