Windows 10: 2009 cpu better when power saving is enabled

Discus and support 2009 cpu better when power saving is enabled in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; AMD phenom II X4 950 cpu It works better when your power saving slide / max perf slider is all the way down im not sure why but it works for my old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Logan28178, Apr 4, 2021.

1. 2009 cpu better when power saving is enabled

AMD phenom II X4 950 cpu
    It works better when your power saving slide / max perf slider is all the way down

im not sure why but it works for my old CPU it runs roblox a lot better. i suspect because the backround tasks get confused and dont want to use power.

I forgot what the setting is called but it has a slider of max perf on one side and energy on the other

:)

Logan28178, Apr 4, 2021
  2. Murthy547 Win User

Power Saving option in nokia 2700 classic model

Hi,

How to enable power saving option in nokia 2700 classic model.

how set custom time to enter into power saving mode.

Can any one suggest what are steps to do this?

Earlier reply will be appreciated.

Murthy547, Apr 4, 2021
  3. Manthas Win User
    Display will not turn off, even with power saving option enabled

Please stop. Or, at the very least, read the entire thread before responding. What you are suggesting...

• ... will not work. The same issue preventing the power options from kicking in impact any screen saver settings as well. Windows is incorrectly reading input from USB game controllers connected to the system, and registering these as activity in a way
      that Windows 7/8/8.1 did not. And...
    • ... does not achieve the same results. Powering off the monitor is not simply about preventing people from seeing what you were working on. This is a power saving utility. With a screen saver running, you are still wasting the same amount of power that
      you would without the screen saver running.
    So, not only is your "suggestion", such as it is, unhelpful, but it is also completely inaccurate.

Manthas, Apr 4, 2021
  4. simrick Win User

2009 cpu better when power saving is enabled

CPU

Next Step:
    Open Ccleaner
    Click on TOOLS on the left
    Click on UNINSTALL in the next column
    Let the list of installed programs populate.
    When it is finished, click Save to text file in the bottom right.
    Save this file to your desktop, and post it here.

2009 cpu better when power saving is enabled [​IMG]

simrick, Apr 4, 2021
Thema:

2009 cpu better when power saving is enabled

1. 2009 cpu better when power saving is enabled - Similar Threads - 2009 cpu better

2. Enabling Power Throttling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Power Throttling: Due to having tweaking the regedit my power throttling was deleted. I don't know how to restore it back. Any glues?I have Ideapad gaming 3 16iah7. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enabling-power-throttling/a7d94f65-d569-41e5-a2e9-343021990618
  3. How to enable power saving mode when plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to enable power saving mode when plugged in: My system is Windows 11 22H2. When I plugged in my laptop, the "Power Saving Mode" button turned gray and couldn't be turned on. But sometimes I still need to turn it on because I'm using a power bank with limited power.If Windows does not support this feature, please...
  4. How to enable power saving mode when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to enable power saving mode when plugged in: My system is Windows 11 22H2. When I plugged in my laptop, the "Power Saving Mode" button turned gray and couldn't be turned on. But sometimes I still need to turn it on because I'm using a power bank with limited power.If Windows does not support this feature, please...
  5. Ryzen 7 2700x performing better on power-saving mode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ryzen 7 2700x performing better on power-saving mode: I recently tested the power-saving mode in Windows. Then i ran varios benchmarks like Cinebench and some games. In Cinebench my CPU got like 100 points more then on high performence or specialieced Ryzen mode. In Hitman 3 i got also some FPS more in the benchmark again with...
  6. Is high Cpu speed better for games or low?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is high Cpu speed better for games or low?: I opened Task Manager and went to View, then I saw an option called "Update Speed". I clicked it and it had a few options for increasing and decreasing the CPU speed. It worked but my question was that should I increase my CPU speed when gaming? Will it change the game...
  7. Save power mode when on battery or plugged in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Save power mode when on battery or plugged in: [ATTACH] Hey guys, Since v1903, unplugging or plugging in my AC adapter does not restore my desired power mode. By default, I would like my laptop to default to Battery Saver power mode when it is not plugged in and Better Performance power mode when it is plugged...
  8. High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High CPU Usage When Gaming DVR Is Enabled.: After update 1903 I find a major bug.When Gaming Dvr is on it always usage CPU and when turn off it does not using CPU.I update also two cummulative update but the problem not fixed.I also report this bug to microsoft but no reponse.Please check your pc and reply your pc is...
  9. Power Saving

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Power Saving: My Dell monitor shuts off at will. I change settings to Never (shut down)(sleep). When this happens I am usually in the middle of what I was doing or listening to. For a while, it was not doing this. Then I got a Windows update and it started all over again. I tried to...
  10. Do I need a better CPU or GPU?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do I need a better CPU or GPU?: Hello. I have been playing alot of VR the last few days, and Im experiencing abit stuttering when Im playing some games. So my question is: It it caused by my GPU or my CPU? I took a picture below, showing CPU and GPU usage. Im not an expert in this, so any kind of help would...