Windows 10: 2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing

Discus and support 2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm looking to use Windows 10 on my MAC for an online game iRacing. Do I need to purchase Windows 10 or is their a basic free version that would allow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by phillubell, May 24, 2020.

1. 2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing

I'm looking to use Windows 10 on my MAC for an online game iRacing. Do I need to purchase Windows 10 or is their a basic free version that would allow me to run on Boot Camp? My MAC is up to date with Catalina

Reason I ask is that I keep trying via the latest download from Microsoft, but Windows 10 never runs after loaded in Boot camp. It asks me for a product key, but I say skip.

Thanks!

:)

phillubell, May 24, 2020
  2. sboydman Win User

Update Anniversary W10 to Creator W10 on mac mini 2014 fail

At this point, the key to updating the Windows 10 Anniversary Update to the Creator's Update lies with macOS High Sierra 10.13.1, which is still in its beta. Installing High Sierra 10.13.1 on the Mac mini late 2014 is all that is needed to install the Creator's
    Update. The update works fine with the original BootCamp video driver, as well as with any Intel video driver update that might have been installed. The driver version appears to be irrelevant - the support for the Creator's update is included in macOS (when
    updated to version 10.13.1). Apparently, that the Mac mini firmware, which supports the video chipset, is modified to allow Creator's update to install.

sboydman, May 24, 2020
  3. sboydman Win User
    Mac Mini can not upgrade/install windows 10 1703 due to failed install GPU drivers

To Tomak:

Its not that I don't believe you, but could you confirm that your PC is the Mac mini late 2014 running Windows 10 on a BootCamp partition (and not under Parallels or Fusion)? You are the ONLY person claiming to successfully install the Creator's Update,
    which works on the other Macs, but NOT so far on the Mac mini late 2014. If you have gotten the update working on that PC, please spare no detail on how you did it. I have updated the Boot Camp Drivers using Apple Software Update within Windows 10, and there
    is no recent update received. The Intel Iris Graphics 5100 driver listed in Device Manager is 20.19.15.4531 with a date of 9/29/2016. I have tried all kinds of techniques to update the driver to no avail, so in detail, how did you accomplish this?

Thanks, but without any other confirmation, I think you must be mistaken.

Sab Gigo

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

sboydman, May 24, 2020
  4. Tomek-sw Win User

2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing

Update Anniversary W10 to Creator W10 on mac mini 2014 fail

But FIRST install latest Beta macos whitch "silent" update fw on the mac mini 2014 mobo.

Only then can you install Creator and Fall Creator on mini 2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing :)

Tomek-sw, May 24, 2020
Thema:

2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing

1. 2014 Late model MAC Mini - Windows 10 for iRacing - Similar Threads - 2014 Late model

2. How to open surface 8- 2014 model

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to open surface 8- 2014 model: I can not open my surface 8 with the last password I used. I have tried 22 other possibilities and can not access my computer. Therefore can not use internet to ask questions on the Surface. Now what?...
  3. How to open surface 8- 2014 model

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to open surface 8- 2014 model: I can not open my surface 8 with the last password I used. I have tried 22 other possibilities and can not access my computer. Therefore can not use internet to ask questions on the Surface. Now what?...
  4. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  5. Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 on new Mac Mini with Paralleles: Can Windows 10 or 11 be used on only one PC? I have Windows 10 on one PC iMac with Parallels. I purchases a new Mac Mine and added Parallels which automatically loaded Windows 11. Do I now need to purchase a new Windows 11 license, or can I use the Windows 10 license to...
  6. Windows 10 on a VM under Parallel desktop in a Mac mini

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 on a VM under Parallel desktop in a Mac mini: I have a Mac mini with Parallel Desktop and then I have activated the windows I have purchased butI deleted the virtual machine and install a new one then I can not activate my windows key because it assigned to old virtual machine which I also remove from devices at my...
  7. Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mac Mini 2011 Server - Windows 10 - BlackScreen: I used now dosdudes Catalina patcher to be able to get trough Bootcamp and get a bootable USB stick for Windows 10. I have now managed to boot and install Windows 10 but right after installing the drivers (from here: https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1720?locale=en_US) i get a...
  8. Windows 10 2014

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 2014: I have been trying to update to built 2004, but keep getting this error message: 0x8000fff. When I check my version, it says Windows Home 2004, 9/20/2020 OS build 19041.1. The 3 updates show up when I check for updates, the .NET Framework and the Flash Player always end with...
  9. Windows 10 May Update on Mac Mini 2012 Model

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 May Update on Mac Mini 2012 Model: So I was loling on youtube (means watching tech videos or something else) and I came across the new windows terminal video and I was amazed by the the new terminal looks and its features so as a developer I wanted to try it and screw around with it.As per the requirements I...
  10. Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 9 to Reach RTM in Late 2014 – Report: It’s no secret that Microsoft wants Windows 9 on the market as soon as possible, and now it appears that the company is speeding up the development process so much that the operating system could reach RTM before the end of the year. Microsoft hasn’t yet publicly talked...