Windows 10: 2018 Surface Pro windows 10 Pro Intel HD 620 Video

Discus and support 2018 Surface Pro windows 10 Pro Intel HD 620 Video in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; The problems are most evident when using Outlook 365 while switched to the "Coming Soon" View and they appear to me to be related to the way video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by questorfla, Nov 3, 2018.

1. 2018 Surface Pro windows 10 Pro Intel HD 620 Video

The problems are most evident when using Outlook 365 while switched to the "Coming Soon" View and they appear to me to be related to the way video display is handled

Switching back to normal view solves the problems but leave her feeling like she is 'out of sync' with everyone else as we all use the "coming soon" option which, according to MS, "simplifies the ribbon" among other things. I can see the same slowness to a much lesser degree even on full-size desktop systems and wondered if anyone else had seen this and if there was any kind of 'fix'. I have considered trying to remove any video features that could be part of the problem but not sure what these could possibly be nor what undesired effects might result from their removal. The one thing that comes to mind is the UHD resolution used by the Surface Pro on its display: 2736 x 1824 where most of the other systems in the office are closer to 1920 x 1080.

If anyone can shed some light on this I would be grateful to have an explanation for the problem.

:)

questorfla, Nov 3, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

New Updates for Surface Pro 4 - July 25, 2018

Source: Updates for Surface Pro 4 (25 July 2018) Surface

See also: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

Manual download: Download Surface Pro 4 Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Nov 3, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    New Surface Pro (newest) Drivers and Firmware Update Oct. 18

Source: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...update-history

See also: Updates for Surface Pro, Surface Laptop, Surface Book, and Surface Pro 3 (18 October 2017) Surface

Offline download: Download Surface Pro Drivers and Firmware from Official Microsoft Download Center

Brink, Nov 3, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

2018 Surface Pro windows 10 Pro Intel HD 620 Video

Firmware updates available for Surface Pro and Surface Pro 2

Surface Pro

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro update history | Surface firmware updates

Surface Pro 2

Source: Microsoft Surface Pro 2 update history | Surface firmware updates

Brink, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

2018 Surface Pro windows 10 Pro Intel HD 620 Video

1. 2018 Surface Pro windows 10 Pro Intel HD 620 Video - Similar Threads - 2018 Surface Pro

2. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  3. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input: I have a Gigabyte brix gb-bri7h-8550 i7 barebone system with the Intel HD 620 integrated graphics. It was happily using extended display using HDMI and display port for over a year then one day the extended display stopped working. Now the monitor on HDMI port will not...
  4. Intel HD 620 Graphics No HDMI Input

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem Surface book 2 Intel UHD 620 video card

Problem Surface book 2 Intel UHD 620 video card: Hi, i do have a Surface book 2 , and i do have problem with the video card Intel UHD 620, when i activate this card, my screen after few second stop and freez for 1-2 seconds, then work fine for few second then it happen again, i do have the lastest WIn10 1909 version, but...
  6. My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!

My Intel hd 620 graphics driver is missing!: so I have encountered a problem in my device. an error 0xc0000001 has appeared. I have tried many solutions to fix it but the only way is to reinstall windows 10 in my laptop. when the windows 10 has been installed, I have checked my drivers and it is all missing. Here are...
  7. New Intel Graphics Driver Update for Surface Pro 4 - November 27, 2018

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Graphics Driver Update for Surface Pro 4 - November 27, 2018: The following updates are available for all Surface Pro 4 devices on Windows 10 April 2018 Update, version 1803 or greater: Windows Update History Name Device Manager Name Intel Corporation – Display – 24.20.100.6299 Intel(R) HD Graphics 520 – Display adapters...
  8. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF INTEL HD GRAPHICS 620

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS OF INTEL HD GRAPHICS 620: Today I am going to share technical specifications graphics built in intel core processors with HD graphics 620 Processor Graphics == Intel® HD Graphics 620 Graphics Base Frequency == 300Mhz Graphics Max Dynamic Frequency == 1GHz - 1.15GHz Graphics Video Max Memory == 32GB...
  9. Intel System on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Intel System on Surface Pro: Got the above through WU this morning - strange dates! No restart indicated, but did one anyway. 110987
  10. Intel System 8.3.10207.5567 on Surface Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Intel System 8.3.10207.5567 on Surface Pro: Got the above through WU this morning - strange dates! No restart indicated, but did one anyway. 110987

Users found this page by searching for:

1. surface pro problem hd 620 graphic