Windows 10: 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

Discus and support 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Folks,I have having trouble login in to 2019 server after promoting the DC. Incorrect username and password. Tried with other accounts and have the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Rajeev George, Oct 22, 2021.

1. 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

Hi Folks,I have having trouble login in to 2019 server after promoting the DC. Incorrect username and password. Tried with other accounts and have the same issue.4 Times I reinstalled but no luck. Environment: 2 x 2008 DC's 2 x 2012 R2 DC's recently promoted 1 x 2019 DC - Cant loginPlease help and I have wasted so much time on this.PS: Replication works fine no errors Repadmin /syncall. DFSRMig - Eliminated state Sorry for posting in the wrong place.

:)

Rajeev George, Oct 22, 2021

2. Migration of AD and DFS from 2008 R2 to 2016

Hi all,

I have an AD in 2008 R2 server and user data like Desktop, Documents ... are saving in DFS 2008 R2 server. Now I want to migrate both AD and DFS servers to 2016. So, my question is which one I need to migrate first AD or DFS and what problems will I face
    in the process of migration. Any suggestions will be helpful.

AjithBorra, Oct 22, 2021
  3. Migrating Skype for Business 2015 to 2019

Dear Team,

We are currently using Skype for Business 2015 edition in our on-premises environment.

We need an assistance to migrate our Skype for Business 2015 to 2019 edition.

Our environment is includes of Skype for business Front End, Edge Server and Reverse Proxy environment. We required your assistance to migrate all the products regarding Skype for Business to 2019 edition.

When I tried to download a existing topology in SFB 2019 server I am getting "Unsupported Topology" error and it states that "This topology contains server that are running different legacy version of Skype
    for Business server. Before you can publish or save this topology, you will need to ensure all the of the legacy server in the topology are running the same previous version of skype for business server"

Please kindly help us on to migrate the SFB 2015 to SFB 2019

TIA

Regards,

Saravanan.R

Saravanan_MEYC, Oct 22, 2021
  4. da3rd Win User

2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

Windows Server 2019 Prerequisites

Can anyone provide any information pertaining to key prerequisites to consider when introducing or migrating domain controllers to Windows Server 2019?

I work for Government IT and we are preparing to migrate Domain Controllers to Windows Server 2019 in our Active Directory Environment. We have Windows Server 2008 R2 to Windows Server 2016 in our environment.

I am looking to see if there are anything specific I need to be aware of before initiating this migration?

Secondly, I am looking to see if there are issues to consider for Exchange and SQL Server when migrating an Active Directory Environment to Windows Server 2019?

da3rd, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

1. 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration - Similar Threads - 2019 Server Migration

2. Mojang Migration issue - mojang login no longer working or found on the login servers of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mojang Migration issue - mojang login no longer working or found on the login servers of...: Hey Folks. Got what I consider to be a serious issue with MICROSOFT that's been in the works for well over a year at this point.This starts with microsoft purchasing mojang, mojang then of course acted faithfully informing user they would be migrating their logins and data to...
  3. Mojang Migration issue - mojang login no longer working or found on the login servers of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mojang Migration issue - mojang login no longer working or found on the login servers of...: Hey Folks. Got what I consider to be a serious issue with MICROSOFT that's been in the works for well over a year at this point.This starts with microsoft purchasing mojang, mojang then of course acted faithfully informing user they would be migrating their logins and data to...
  4. Migration of Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2019 R2

Migration of Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2019 R2: My question to ask is, we currently have a server as PDC with a Windows 2008 R2 Standard, with this being a bit old, we want to migrate to a indows Server 2008 R2 to 2019 R2 Standard in a virtualized machine with VMWare Vsphere, my question is the following:How can we...
  5. Migration of Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2019 R2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migration of Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2019 R2: My question to ask is, we currently have a server as PDC with a Windows 2008 R2 Standard, with this being a bit old, we want to migrate to a indows Server 2008 R2 to 2019 R2 Standard in a virtualized machine with VMWare Vsphere, my question is the following:How can we...
  6. Migration of Windows Server 2008 R2 to 2019 R2

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. cannot connect to SQL server after migration

cannot connect to SQL server after migration: We have an old 2008r2 server running SQL server express 10.50.4042.0 running an old human resources program that we only access once maybe twice/month.I recently migrated this server using azure migrate to an Azure machine on a connected azure network.I get an error,...
  8. cannot connect to SQL server after migration

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannot connect to SQL server after migration: We have an old 2008r2 server running SQL server express 10.50.4042.0 running an old human resources program that we only access once maybe twice/month.I recently migrated this server using azure migrate to an Azure machine on a connected azure network.I get an error,...
  9. 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration: Hi Folks,I have having trouble login in to 2019 server after promoting the DC. Incorrect username and password. Tried with other accounts and have the same issue.4 Times I reinstalled but no luck. Environment: 2 x 2008 DC's 2 x 2012 R2 DC's recently promoted 1 x 2019 DC -...
  10. 2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration

2019 AD Server Migration - Issues Login in after the migration: Hi Folks,I have having trouble login in to 2019 server after promoting the DC. Incorrect username and password. Tried with other accounts and have the same issue.4 Times I reinstalled but no luck. Environment: 2 x 2008 DC's 2 x 2012 R2 DC's recently promoted 1 x 2019 DC -...