Windows 10: 2019 Google Play Award Winners

Discus and support 2019 Google Play Award Winners in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [img] To kick off this year’s Google I/O, we hosted our fourth annual Google Play Award ceremony to recognize the most innovative developers behind... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 7, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

2019 Google Play Award Winners

Source:

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, May 7, 2019

2. Winner of US $900,000

Hello, Please advise on this email which I received today.

GH

GOOGLE PROMOTION HEADQUARTER <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***>

Tue 4/16/2019 10:01 AM

• You

Google Inc™

1st Floor 3 North Avenue Maker Maxity

Bandra Kurla Complex Bandra East

Mumbai, 400 051

Winning No: GIN/877/798/2019

Ticket No: GIN/699/33/2019

Notification: April 2019

GOOGLE ANNUAL PROMOTION

This will certainly come as a surprise to you ,As we are using the services of the National Health Service to know our very FIRST WINNER of the Year 2019.We indeed glad to inform you that you have been awarded the amount of $ 900,000
    USD from the first Global Donation Balloting Google Gmail Lottery.You are thereby advice to waste no more time and send us the below information for Verification and release of your Winning Cheque

We wish to congratulate you on this note, for being part of our Lucky selected winners in our just concluded internal promotion draw this year, this promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine and
    the Google ancillary services.

Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be an active patronage to the Google search engine and services. Google is now the biggest search engine worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the
    most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta draw which your email address won Nine Hundred Thousand U.s Dollar {$900,000.00 USD}. We wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations,
    verification, validations and satisfactory report Test conducted for all online winners.

A winning check will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Award; for the sum of Nine Hundred Thousand U.s Dollar {$900,000.00 USD} and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent alongside your winning check cashable at
    any bank.

You Are Therefore Expected To Contact Our Affiliated Delivery Company (DTDC Express Services) Department In Which Your Winnings Check Of Nine Hundred Thousand U.s Dollar {$900,000.00 USD} Has Been Sent To For Delivery To Your Residence.

Do Contact The DTDC Express Services With The Contact Information Below For Further Instructions On How To Send The Consignment To Your Location .

Please You Should Also Send A Copy Of Your Winning Verification Form Containing Your Winning Details Down To The Courier Company For Reference And Verification Purpose.

Contact Dtdc Express Services Via E-mail.
    E-mail2019 Google Play Award Winners :(*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)
    Phone: + 91-789- 931- 8047

Do Note That On Contact With The Courier Company, You Are To Provide Them With Your.

(1) Your Contact Address/Private Email Address

(2) Your Tel/Fax Numbers

(3) Your Nationality/Country

(4) Your Full Name

(5) Occupation/Company

(6) Age/Gender

(7) Ever Won An Online Lottery?

(8) Comments About Google

It Is Expected That You Add Your Parcel Pin Number (HG903Q) As The Subject Of Any Correspondence With The Courier Company To Ensure They Respond In A Timely Manner.

This Will Enable The Dispatch Officer Verify Your Claim With The Files Which Has Been Sent To Them.

I Will Require A Concise Update On Proceedings With The Firm As Soon As You Are In Contact With Them. If You Need Any Assistance Whatsoever, Please Do Not Hesitate To Let Us Know.

Google values your right to privacy! Your information is 100% secured and will be used exclusively for the purpose of this award only.

The Google Promotion Award Team has discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friends relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friends
    try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winners. The Google Promotion Award Team has reached a decision from its headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the canceling of that particular winning, leading to a
    loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until you claim your
    prize.

Congratulations from the Staffs & Members of the Google Interactive Lotteries Board Commission.

Yours faithfully,

Lawrence "Larry" Page

Co-founder and CEO of Google Inc

Sincerely,

HN

HoldenNena, May 7, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards

Source: Windows Developer Awards: And the 2018 winners are... - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, May 7, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 7, 2019
Thema:

1. 2019 Google Play Award Winners - Similar Threads - 2019 Google Play

2. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  3. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Awards !: I have tried nearly all suggested things but I still can't get rid of the "Microsoft awards badge and medallion on Bing opening page ! I am very unlikely to use them so how on earth can I stop them appearing ? Just gone into settings, permission history and turned off...
  4. Microsoft Awards !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. xp awards

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xp awards: How do I cash in the xp awards in solitaire? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xp-awards/ec7258ef-2bbb-445c-b726-22a6d1d8ba31
  6. Google Play

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Google Play: How do I download the google play app onto my windows 10 laptop? Its not in the windows store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/657eba74-d0ad-4e0f-b324-29fa66ff428a
  7. Windows 10 Security 2019 Top Award

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 Security 2019 Top Award: Windows 7 members please join us on Windows 10. Its the best move you will ever make. Windows Security just received the highest ever award you can keep third party if you want. But honestly 7 is not a patch on 10 7 is on The Flintstones Laptop please folks get real . It can...
  8. Google Play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Play: How can I get Google Play on to my new Windows 10 Laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-play/3e17e2e2-5c63-42a2-afa7-4b17a90c301b
  9. OECD Winner?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    OECD Winner?: Hello, I received the following via whatsapp that I have won...I wonder if it's for real. [06/12, 10:50 pm] +14702530985: The (ORGANIZATION FOR ECONOMICS COOPERATION AND DEVELOPMENT) money is the United Way Worldwide with the conjunction of Billionaires providing funds....
  10. 2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards

in Windows 10 News
    2018 Winners of Windows Developer Awards: The excitement at Microsoft Build 2018 kicked off on May 6 with the annual presentation of the Windows Developer Awards, which acknowledge the hard work that goes into making great applications. In a room full of the some of the best and brightest Windows developers,...