Windows 10: 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow

Discus and support 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently purchased a 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch and installed Windows 10 2004 through Boot Camp. I am experiencing slow WiFi which appears to be a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BaileyD, Aug 28, 2020.

1. BaileyD Win User

2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow

I recently purchased a 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch and installed Windows 10 2004 through Boot Camp. I am experiencing slow WiFi which appears to be a driver issue. Driver version supplied by Boot Camp Windows Support Software is version 101.10.152.10

Does anyone know where i can get a working driver? Tried driver from Windows Update and it does not work at all

Does Microsoft supply old iso file for previous versions of Windows 10 so i can try that?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

BaileyD, Aug 28, 2020

2. Touch ID not working on MacBook Pro 16 inch with Windows 10 1909

Hi. I recently installed Windows 10 on my 16 inch macbook pro. But after i installed it the touch id isn't working. No option is appearing in Windows hello options. Please help me with this issue. I have turned on Windows biometric service, installed all
    drivers, setted up Windows hello PIN and signed in with my microsoft account also. Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Aditya Khullar

Specs are:

CPU: 9th gen Intel Core i9

RAM: 64 GB DDR4

GPU: Radeon Pro 8 GB

SSD: 8 TB Pcle

Microsoftlover2020, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro

Read more: https://www.amd.com/en/press-release...class-graphics

Brink, Aug 28, 2020
  4. 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow

Problems with Creators Update and Broadcom 440x adapter

It's very unlikely to - Broadcom 440x is not a wireless adaptor!

Someone changed the title of the thread to say it was a wireless adaptor, but I think this is incorrect as the Broadcom 440x is the driver for a wired ethernet adaptor, not WiFi.

The confusion may have been caused because when it was failing, the Broadcom issue also breaks the WiFi networking at the same time, but the actual wireless adaptor isn't the Broadcom 440x in this scenario.

Thanks. Corrected.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow

1. 2019 MacBook Pro 16 inch. Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adaptor driver issue. WiFi slow - Similar Threads - 2019 MacBook Pro

2. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  3. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating: MacBook/Gaming OverheatsHi, I wondered if you would be able to help me. I have a MacBook Pro with the following spec and would like to use windows bootcamp to use steam and use it for gaming games like GTA. Having followed all the instructions and installing everything the...
  4. Bootcamp MacBook Pro 16” 2019 overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro

in Windows 10 News
    New AMD Radeon Pro 5600M Mobile GPU for 16-inch MacBook Pro: AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced availability of the new AMD Radeonâ„¢ Pro 5600M mobile GPU for the 16-inch MacBook Pro. Designed to deliver desktop-class graphics performance in an efficient mobile form factor, this new GPU powers computationally heavy workloads,...
  6. Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone issues on Bootcamp Macbook Pro 16 inch: I don't know if anybody else is having this problem, but for some reason, in bootcamp, my microphone gets a really weird static noise at times that also distorts my voice. It happens frequently, although not all the time. I do not think it is a hardware issue, and my...
  7. Touch ID not working on MacBook Pro 16 inch with Windows 10 1909

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Touch ID not working on MacBook Pro 16 inch with Windows 10 1909: Hi. I recently installed Windows 10 on my 16 inch macbook pro. But after i installed it the touch id isn't working. No option is appearing in Windows hello options. Please help me with this issue. I have turned on Windows biometric service, installed all drivers, setted up...
  8. The Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor and Windows 10

The Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor and Windows 10: Hello Microsoft & Everybody, My laptop has the Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor, which according to Device Manager is working properly: [ATTACH] The driver version is 6.30.223.256: [ATTACH] The thing is whilst everything seems fine and in working order,I have never...
  9. Windows10 x86 Audio Driver for MacBook Pro (15-inch Glossy) issue

Windows10 x86 Audio Driver for MacBook Pro (15-inch Glossy) issue: I have done installing W10 on my old macbookPro (2006). Spec over here MacBook Pro (15-inch Glossy) - Technical Specifications It is really hard to install all driver especially final one is Audio Driver. I have already try latest Realtek driver but no successful. I have no...
  10. Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter: hi, My asus t200 transformer book has the Broadcom 802. 11abgn wireless sdio adapter. Recently, my PC started having serious issues with connecting to public wifi. Everytime I try, my PC says my wireless adapter is experiencing driver or hardware related issues, and...