Windows 10: 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues

Discus and support 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I've seen posts about this problem since at least 2014. How it continues? I copy files from my phone to my pc. Remove files from phone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ricardo.i.f, Oct 27, 2020.

1. 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues

Hello,

I've seen posts about this problem since at least 2014. How it continues?

I copy files from my phone to my pc. Remove files from phone. Accidentally hit ctrl-z outside my work in progress and every file i just copied from my phone disappear. Already tested softwares to recover like recova and Easyus and it didn't work. Any help? Or please just end this problem windows, just make a way if pressed ctrl-z remove files ask first if you are sure, please do this. It happen to me now, but i've seen it's been happening for years.

:)

Ricardo.i.f, Oct 27, 2020
  2. NeoLiya Win User

ctrl + z = my folder got deleted

Hello,

so I accidentally deleted my folder with videos (by pressing ctrl and z), I tried to recover them with "Recuva", but it found only few videos... Are my files lost forever ? T 3 T

NeoLiya, Oct 27, 2020
  3. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Oct 27, 2020
  4. 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues

ctrl + z = my folder got deleted

Unfortunately yes, you can try a paid program, but it's no guarantee or a data recovery company. Best practice is just to hit delete not ctrl z as that permanently deletes it. Pressing just the delete button will put it in the recycle bin, when you are
    sure you do not need the deleted files you can empty the bin.

tamara_sadel, Oct 27, 2020
Thema:

2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues

1. 2020 and ctrl-z problem deleting folders continues - Similar Threads - 2020 ctrl problem

2. How to restore files deleted by Ctrl+Z

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to restore files deleted by Ctrl+Z: I copied files from my phone to the PC. I created a folder on the desktop and started copying them gradually. Each time I copied a certain portion, I immediately deleted it from the mobile. At one point, I wanted to restore some deleted files from the phone using the Ctrl+Z...
  3. Ctrl z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ctrl z: I was writing in the notepad and then I clicked ctrl z to undo what I did but instead of retrieving my notes while clicking ctrl z, my notes were all gone.. I need to know how and why it happened ??...
  4. Ctrl z

Ctrl z: I was writing in the notepad and then I clicked ctrl z to undo what I did but instead of retrieving my notes while clicking ctrl z, my notes were all gone.. I need to know how and why it happened ??...
  5. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  6. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted Files with CTRL+z: Hi Guys!Please help me, I lost ,y very very important files in my Desktop Pc with use CTRL+Z, I copied my files on Desktop then For another Reason I Pressed CTRL+Z Without Understanding that Action can deleted my files, then i did my work after 10 minutes i Understood that my...
  7. Deleted Files with CTRL+z

8. The Curious Case of CTRL + Z And Miracle Folder Deletion Saga

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The Curious Case of CTRL + Z And Miracle Folder Deletion Saga: Hi All,We all love CTRL + Z, we press it probably hundreds of times a day to fix problems in word, notepad etc. etc.But what we dont want CTRL + Z to do is to delete folders, irrespective of where they came from, how they got there and whats inside them.Let me give you all a...
  9. Ctrl+Z deleted many files

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl+Z deleted many files: I had a folder full of files I was using for a video. Photoshop files, images, and audio that I was using and spent a lot of time on. I brought some of them over into Premiere from the explorer, and was going back and forth between the explorer and Premiere moving and...
  10. Ctrl +Z deleted files?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Ctrl +Z deleted files?: I always used cut and paste files from one location to another. Yesterday when I right clicked randomly I see in the menu "undo" I was curious what it was, so I clicked on it. Then I realized that my files moved back to C partition from D. I did redo, undo a few times and...