Windows 10: 2020 Aptio Setup

Discus and support 2020 Aptio Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey, does anyone know how to get out of 2020 Aptio setup version 2.21.1277. I was attempting to reset my laptop, and accidentaly clicked ‘Gigabyte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by H4ck3r_L0rD, Aug 11, 2020.

1. 2020 Aptio Setup

Hey, does anyone know how to get out of 2020 Aptio setup version 2.21.1277. I was attempting to reset my laptop, and accidentaly clicked ‘Gigabyte which is the laptop manufacterer factory reset’ on my screen. It never said it would delete windows or anything, so I continued and now all I see is the Aptio setup Bios screen.

:)

H4ck3r_L0rD, Aug 11, 2020
  2. Lyron Tra Win User

Stuck in Aptio Setup Utility

Hi,

We need more information about the issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you successfully enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you encountering any error message while trying to enter the Aptio Setup development?
    • Are you able to boot your computer in Windows?
    We're looking forward for your response.

Lyron Tra, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Stuck in the Aptio Setup Utility

I got the setup utility on startup and i tried following this instructions:

• Select the Boot menu in the Aptio setup utility, select 'Launch CSM' and change to enable.
    • Select the Security menu n the Aptio setup utility, select 'secure Boot Control' and change to disable.
    • Select Save & Exit and press 'yes'.
    • Hold down the power button until the unit switches power off completely.
    • Switch back on and continually press the F9 button for about ten seconds; this should now allow the unit to boot up into the Windows Recovery menu.
    • Select 'Advanced Start Up' and wait until the recovery menu appears.
    • Select ' Advanced Options'.
    • Select 'System Restore' and select a date prior to when the problem occurred.
    (but I wasn't able to do step #5-8)

Princess P., Aug 11, 2020
  4. 2020 Aptio Setup

Stuck on Aptio setup and launch CSM is disabled

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern and in order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• When you say, “I am stuck on Aptio setup utility” are you able to boot the computer to Desktop?
    • What is the make and model of the laptop?
    • What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type winver in Windows search/Run command)

In the meantime, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps in resolving the issue:

1. Boot your computer up and wait for it to boot into the Aptio Setup Utility.
    2. Once in the Aptio Setup Utility, navigate to the
      Security
    3. Expand the Secure Boot menu
      section and disable Secure Boot.
    4. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit the Aptio Setup Utility,
      restart your computer and wait for it to boot into the utility once again.
    5. Navigate to the Boot

6. Disable Secure Boot and Fast Boot
    7. Enable CSM (Compatibility Support Module).
    8. Navigate to the Save & Exit
      tab, save your changes, exit
    BIOS Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems
    that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

2020 Aptio Setup

1. 2020 Aptio Setup - Similar Threads - 2020 Aptio Setup

2. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  3. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer is stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility page and won't do anything. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-utility/46f913fb-13ce-4c1b-b971-834908f49b0c
  4. Aptio Setup Utility

Aptio Setup Utility: Hi,I was working on my laptop when suddenly the arrow on my screen disappeared. I tried shutting down and restarting my laptop which brought back the arrow. However, after a few minutes, it disappeared again. I tried the same method again but it didn't work. So, I uninstalled...
  5. Stuck in aptio setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in aptio setup: Hi, I need help, after I did a recovery setup, I'm stuck in aptio setup. I have looked for solutions, but no enable csm launch in boot menu. I'm currently on windows 11, aorus xe4 laptop....
  6. Stuck in aptio setup

Stuck in aptio setup: Hi, I need help, after I did a recovery setup, I'm stuck in aptio setup. I have looked for solutions, but no enable csm launch in boot menu. I'm currently on windows 11, aorus xe4 laptop....
  7. Aptio setup 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aptio setup 2020: I have an evoo when i turn it on automactly enter me to aptio setup 2020 i try everything that i found a doesnt work anyone can help me pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-2020/e85ae9cd-2e9c-4662-a76d-37a1801b8065
  8. Aptio setup 2020

Aptio setup 2020: I have an evoo when i turn it on automactly enter me to aptio setup 2020 i try everything that i found a doesnt work anyone can help me pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aptio-setup-2020/e85ae9cd-2e9c-4662-a76d-37a1801b8065
  9. Aptio setup 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Aptio Setup Utility

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Aptio Setup Utility: My computer has been stuck in Aptio Setup Utility for months. I have tried alot of suggestions that I've found online but none have worked. I'm sorry the photos are upside down they don't appear that way in my files only when I upload them to this website. Any help graciously...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to exit aptio setup version 2.21.1277