Windows 10: 2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder

Discus and support 2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I wasted about 5 hours watching videos, reading pages and of course searching here. I found a ******* 2015 ****** thread about this issue here at MS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Christine44444, Sep 9, 2021.

1. 2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder

I wasted about 5 hours watching videos, reading pages and of course searching here. I found a ******* 2015 ****** thread about this issue here at MS Answers. SERIOUSLY?At first there were lots of blank checkboxes, but even though they're now all checked for every user, I can't access the folder. I even turned off Webroot.Why, why, why?

:)

Christine44444, Sep 9, 2021
  2. NolanBear Win User

Documents and Settings: Access Denied: Windows 10

When I attempted to edit the administrators permission, I tried all this and at the end, item 9 I received the message "An error occurred while applying security information to: C:\Documents and Settings Failed to enumerate objects in container. Access is
    denied."

I am using Windows 10 home and need access to copy my user data such as favorites.

NolanBear, Sep 9, 2021
  3. Downloads folder is the Documents folder

Hi Chris,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to Restore to Default the folders and document settings and see if it helps.

Step 1:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Download folder.
    • Right click on the Download Folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.

Step 2:

Please follow below steps and check if it helps.

• Go to Documents folder.
    • Right click on the Document folder and go to Properties.
    • In Properties go to Location tab.
    • In location Tab Click on Restore Default.
    After performing above steps change the settings as you required and check if it helps.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Sep 9, 2021
  4. 2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Sep 9, 2021
Thema:

2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder

1. 2021/9/9 Win 10: cannot access DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS folder - Similar Threads - 2021 cannot access

2. Windows 10 Locks after 9 minutes and setting cannot be changed

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Locks after 9 minutes and setting cannot be changed: I have an extraordinarily maddening issue. No matter what I change in power schemes, lock screen settings, modern or control panel settings I am unable to make a lasting change that will prevent this users computer from locking every 10 minutes. At this point it is faster to...
  3. Windows 10 Locks after 9 minutes and setting cannot be changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Locks after 9 minutes and setting cannot be changed: I have an extraordinarily maddening issue. No matter what I change in power schemes, lock screen settings, modern or control panel settings I am unable to make a lasting change that will prevent this users computer from locking every 10 minutes. At this point it is faster to...
  4. Windows 10 Locks after 9 minutes and setting cannot be changed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is There A Quick Assist Outage? 9-29-2021

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is There A Quick Assist Outage? 9-29-2021: Our school is getting this message at multiple campuses on every attempt to use Quick Assist.We use it heavily to give students remote support.This just started in the past 45-50 minutes or so.Is there a known outage? What about a service status board?...
  6. Windows 10 update on or about July 8-9, 2021

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update on or about July 8-9, 2021: Since installing the update, I can no longer open my Windows Setttings application. When attempted, I get prompted to refresh my system. Clicking on the provided link brings up a systemreset.exe - Bad image error message stating:C:\\Windows\system32\FVEAPI.dll is either not...
  7. Problem with Window 10 upgrade, July 9, 2021

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Window 10 upgrade, July 9, 2021: I upgraded Windows 10 on July 9, 2021 and now my Razer mouse button choices do not work. I want the left button to be the primary one: the left is selected in settings and in the Razer software. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled the Razer software and checked settings. What...
  8. New malware 9 FEB 2021?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    New malware 9 FEB 2021?: New malware 9 FEB 2021? "exploitable remote by unauthenticated attackers and are tracked as CVE-2021-24074,?CVE-2021-24094, and CVE-2021-24086" Looked in MS support, could not find any update for that??...
  9. Win 10 Reinstall Hung @ 9%

Win 10 Reinstall Hung @ 9%: Win 10 reinstall after Recovery has hung @ 9% for more than 2 hours, I assume in a loop. I'm asking for advice on how to recover without doing a forced power down, which probably would cause the installation to be unrecoverable. Background: The church secretary upgraded...
  10. Flexbook 9 install win 10

Flexbook 9 install win 10: Hi, got a Flexbook 9 2 in 1 labtop with windows 10 that froze up. The company does not have any drivers or a recovery disk. After i did the install it seems slower than it use to be. If i detach from the keyboard there is no touch input at all. Have to plug the keyboard back...