Windows 10: 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

Discus and support 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ccm0101, Sep 28, 2022.

1. ccm0101 Win User

2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?

:)

ccm0101, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Jetster Win User

Windows 7 OEM

Just a question about OEM versions of Windows 7.
    I understand there is no support from MS and you cant transfer the license to another computer. But if you change hardware how does that work? What can you change without having to call them? ( I read somewhere you have to call them) Are there any other limitations? I just put this system together and considering Windows 7 home OEM from Newegg. Right now Im running the XP pro OEM I had running with all my other hardware that I sold.

And I will probable up grade that way again. Rarely do I have the $ to buy everything at one time. Should I just buy the full version?

Jetster, Sep 28, 2022
  3. How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

How to buy a windows 10 Pro OEM license?

Artak Arakelyan, Sep 28, 2022
  4. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

Windows 10 Pro OEM downgrade to Windows 7 Pro

Hi Vijay,

Yes, the seller have the rights to buy OEM licenses, and the problem is they cannot buy Windows 7 Pro OEM any more, which I need to use. If they buy Window 10 Pro OEM, how can they install Windows 7 Pro OEM to the PC legally and show proof of genuine Windows
    in future audit?

ChiamKok Thiam, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

1. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7? - Similar Threads - 2022 still buy

2. can i still buy windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can i still buy windows 10 license?: Hi, can i stil boy windows 10 license? because i have repair mi LAPTOP and i lost the serial number of my windows 10, and y not recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-buy-windows-10-license/6aed6429-dbd2-435e-a00b-254cf3133e6c
  3. can i still buy windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can i still buy windows 10 license?: Hi, can i stil boy windows 10 license? because i have repair mi LAPTOP and i lost the serial number of my windows 10, and y not recover it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-still-buy-windows-10-license/6aed6429-dbd2-435e-a00b-254cf3133e6c
  4. can i still buy windows 10 license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  6. 2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?

2022, still can buy the windows 10 pro oem license, to down grade to windows 7?: Hi, my client are dental clinic, he x-ray machines only compatible the windows 7, now he computer motherboard have no function, can i sell him windows 10 pro oem license, and downgrade to windows 7?...
  7. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10: Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my employer said the software the company use is not compatible with Windows 11 and I need Windows 10. I have followed the...
  8. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10: Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my employer said the software the company use is not compatible with Windows 11 and I need Windows 10. I have followed the...
  9. How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to buy OEM license? Windows 10 Pro 64bit: How to legally buy OEM license key? There are bunch of internet sites with "oem" licenses like pinguin, g2a, aliexpress, etc. i'm afraid of them, so i have no idea how to buy just 1 OEM-key that embeds to BIOS's motherboard....
  10. Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Want to down grade from windows 10 Pro: From ebay I installed Windows 10 pro that does not work. I want to know how to down grade to original Windows 10 Home addition.And will need product key Hope you can help. Thank you. HP All in one computer windows 10 Home Also will not reboot to factory setting at all....