Windows 10: 2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps?

Discus and support 2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello !! I have a Nokia E5 with Ovi Maps, but it doesn't show any streets, I would like to know how to install a map with streets on it, which is from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SandierWeevil, Jun 9, 2023.

1. 2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps?

Hello !! I have a Nokia E5 with Ovi Maps, but it doesn't show any streets, I would like to know how to install a map with streets on it, which is from Nokia itself. Thanks !

:)

SandierWeevil, Jun 9, 2023

2. Nokia Maps vs Ovi Maps !?

Hi

After the recent kerfuffle sorting out my crashing Ovi Maps (deleting Cities & qf file, reformatting phone, reinstalling Ovi Maps & UK Cities), I now see "Nokia Maps" in my Installed Apps list (7mb, phone memory).

However I don't see any Ovi Maps app in this list.

Is this normal ? Is Nokia Maps integral to Ovi Maps ? It seems a bit confusing to me ...

thanks

swayzak---01, Jun 9, 2023
  3. dccdcc Win User
    What is the difference betwenn Ovi Maps and Nokia Maps

I am confused.about this as, in my application manager, ovi maps is not listed but I have ovi maps installed and working on my N97. With this configuration I had about 20mb of available space on my C drive.

I then installed the update to Ovi Maps (v.3.4) and suddenly Nokia Maps now appears listed in my installation manager (still no mention of Ovi Maps) but Ovi Maps is still the working programme. I now have only 4 mb of available space on the C drive.

It seems that Ovi Maps must somehow be built in. Since it works fine without Nokia Maps, I would be better off deleting Nokia Maps.

It is a bit confusing. Can anyone clarify please?

dccdcc, Jun 9, 2023
  4. farby Win User

2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps?

ovi maps

Connect the phone to PC.. Open OVI Suite -->Maps and click on 'Maps & Voice Guidance' next to the Phone icon at the bottom.. It will show you list of Maps installed and a DELETE tab against each of them...

farby, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps?

1. 2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps? - Similar Threads - 2023 put maps

2. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  3. September 3 2023 11:03 AM Unavailable Load Maps Google Maps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    September 3 2023 11:03 AM Unavailable Load Maps Google Maps: Ftruoi6dhsfrorhu6idsrro7fi6hdsdurrkshydjt6ddfhsjyrukhrdsd All Country in Speed Construction 99999999999999999999km All Country Places Road Highway Crossing Border Water Country Places Road Highway...
  4. Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps

Error Loading Maps in Google Maps, Petal Maps and All Logo Maps: Zr5fd5iuiyhr5fdi7yhu45feeih7iyt34fie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-loading-maps-in-google-maps-petal-maps-and/40b21d8c-409d-4b96-a0f2-d0b5dd926086
  5. 2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2023 - How to put maps in Ovi Maps?: Hello !! I have a Nokia E5 with Ovi Maps, but it doesn't show any streets, I would like to know how to install a map with streets on it, which is from Nokia itself. Thanks !...
  6. MAPS

in Windows 10 Customization
    MAPS: [ATTACH]what does the dotted blue line represent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps/d787ff52-f0d6-4c95-b6b0-3d18ab0073de
  7. mapping/mapped drives

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    mapping/mapped drives: I have a Windows 10 Pro fully updated computer that has three folders on a second drive not the boot drive. I created three usernames/passwords on this computer and gave rights to each user for each folder. When I go to any one of the computers 8-10 on the network workgroup I...
  8. Map a drive without putting it on the network

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Map a drive without putting it on the network: I would like to create a mapped drive so all my colleagues around the world can work on their local machines with the same folder structure. But my client feels unsafe sharing a folder to a network. Can I map a folder that is not on a network? Thanks...
  9. maps

in Windows 10 Customization
    maps: I was going to use maps but it doesn't give me the location, it's not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps/4533407a-793f-4951-8767-ae357360f53a
  10. Maps

Maps: App Maps does not work properly. Can not find street in Belgrade. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/maps/4f67e7f8-72b9-4abe-ac33-e4d94be31b17