Windows 10: 20574 DLLs, which ones are used?

Discus and support 20574 DLLs, which ones are used? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Anyone know how to check if a DLL has its APP installed or if it's just left over after the APP was removed to help me clean up the HDD. They range in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by crtsr, Aug 27, 2017.

1. crtsr Win User

20574 DLLs, which ones are used?

Anyone know how to check if a DLL has its APP installed or if it's just left over after the APP was removed to help me clean up the HDD. They range in size from 0 bytes to 73 MB.

Ron
    Windows 10

P.S. Please don't tell me I have to check each one manually!*cry

:)

crtsr, Aug 27, 2017
  2. mlg63 Win User

USB Issues. Which ones are 2.0 and which are 3.0??

Post the model computer. You cannot update the I pad just recharge it by plugging into the computer. However that takes forever. Use the I pad usb cable with the converter with the electric plug that comes with it and plug it into an outlet in the wall
    instead of using the computer.

mlg63, Aug 27, 2017
  3. USB Issues. Which ones are 2.0 and which are 3.0??

Blue is 3.0 and black by elimination is 2.0.. 20574 DLLs, which ones are used? :)

Mike Hall... always, Aug 27, 2017
Thema:

20574 DLLs, which ones are used?

1. 20574 DLLs, which ones are used? - Similar Threads - 20574 DLLs ones

2. VCLIB dlls missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VCLIB dlls missing: Hi,For the last 90 days, after a W10 update, it appeared 4 dlls caused an issue in the VCLibs directory. These 4 dll files preclude from opening apps iTunes as an example.I uninstalled the C++ redistributables and retrieved fresh installers, W11 update afterward. Not...
  3. DLLs not found

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DLLs not found: While looking in autoruns I found that apparently these DLLs are missing.I looked in another thread of this, but it only said that these files are secure for my PC. I don't know if don't having these files is problematic or not. If they are, is there a solution?...
  4. Missing DLLs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Missing DLLs: I have a new Windows 10 Pro version 1909 workstation on which I am installing an executable app from my laptop. The app is built with Visual Studio 15. The app does not start correctly, declaring error 0xc0150002 I have traced this fault, using dependency walker, to missing...
  5. Corrupted dlls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Corrupted dlls: I currently have 3 dlls that can’t be fixed which are mscorlib.ni.dll, dcomp.dll, and xpsservices.dll. Apparently I need to replace them with good dll files but I don’t know where to find them. Can someone help. submitted by /u/Ace_Of_Nuke [link] [comments]...
  6. Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?: I was wondering - in case I need to do a clean install - whether to use motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer or just use the ones that comes with windows 10. Last time i built a PC was in the early days of Win 7 and i used motherboard drivers provided by the...
  7. Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?

in Windows 10 Support
    Motherboard drivers. Which ones are installed and which to use?: I was wondering - in case I need to do a clean install - whether to use motherboard drivers from the motherboard manufacturer or just use the ones that comes with windows 10. Last time i built a PC was in the early days of Win 7 and i used motherboard drivers provided by the...
  8. Cant inject DLLs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant inject DLLs: so im trying to inject a DLL with a DLL Injector but it doesn't work, I tried using other injector, its the same (I just reinstalled windows) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-inject-dlls/978bc54b-6b5b-4f6c-9d24-6fa8d58ac761
  9. Previously used license keys, which one to re-use for a VM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Previously used license keys, which one to re-use for a VM: I always been buying retail versions of Windows. Right now I have a few licenses from v7/8/8.1 upgraded to W10 and a single new retail license (USB thumbdrive) of Windows 10. The new retail version I use on my host pc. The 'upgraded' versions I have...
  10. Which one of these apps are useful and i should not remove?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which one of these apps are useful and i should not remove?: Hello guys. I am preparing a windows 10 ISO by using MSMG ToolKit v7.1​ I havent used windows 10 yet so i dont know some of these apps and what they do Here what i am planning and my questions. Do you think i should chance any of the below decisions? [A] Microsoft...