Windows 10: 2060 Super Stuttering w/ Warzone

Discus and support 2060 Super Stuttering w/ Warzone in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I recently messed with some in game graphic settings and NVIDIA control panel settings to see if I could get better FPS. I also reseated my GPU. Since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by CaddyQuinn, Jan 2, 2021.

1. 2060 Super Stuttering w/ Warzone

I recently messed with some in game graphic settings and NVIDIA control panel settings to see if I could get better FPS. I also reseated my GPU. Since then I have been experiencing micro stuttering while gaming. Missing 1 to sometimes 3-5 seconds of frames. It's quite bad. I have restored everything to default and have tried just about everything I could find to solve this issue. Is there some report or test I could run to find the fault?

I have reinstalled the game, uninstalled reinstalled GPU drivers. Rolled back drivers, updated windows, Tried a variety of changes I've seen online. I could really use some guidance to figure out if I'm running into hardware issues or what

I can't tell if it's graphics card related or lag related issues tbh so I put this in the GPU sections

EDIT* I ran a MemTest overnight with no errors
    Ran a CPU test and GPU test with Furmark as well.

Windows 10
    i3 10100 Quad @ 3.6GHz
    16gb Ram
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 Super
    1 SSD 1 HDD

:)

CaddyQuinn, Jan 2, 2021

2. FPS drops below 10 every couple of minutes

Very interesting. Our default suggestion list for fighting stutter becomes more interesting.

Ferrum Master, Jan 2, 2021
  3. SoFine409 Win User
    COD Warzone Error 6036

Asking this for a friend. Has anyone encountered an error 6036 and found a solution.
    The fixes here didn’t work. How to fix: Modern Warfare and Warzone dev error 6036 on PC – HITC

Update: Problem solved. Turns out he was trying to run COD Warzone from an external USB3 enclosure. Needless to say that didn’t work. One of his friends told him that the 2TB internal HDD on his new Dell G5 wasn’t suitable for installing programs so he used an external HDD. On my advice he uninstalled Warzone from the external HDD, installed on the internal HDD and all is well.

SoFine409, Jan 2, 2021
  4. 2060 Super Stuttering w/ Warzone

Laptop stutter

Hi,

To further assist you about your laptop being stutter, we suggest that you perform a clean boot to your device. You may refer to this

link
    for the steps.

Also, make sure that all pending system updates are applied to your computer.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

2060 Super Stuttering w/ Warzone

1. 2060 Super Stuttering w/ Warzone - Similar Threads - 2060 Super Stuttering

2. crashing on warzone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashing on warzone: I need help with thisSo, I was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why please tell me because like, I have game mode on and it's still crashing. I don't know what the issue is. How do I fix it?...
  3. crashing on warzone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    crashing on warzone: I need help with thisSo, I was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why please tell me because like, I have game mode on and it's still crashing. I don't know what the issue is. How do I fix it?...
  4. crashing on warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing on warzone: I need help with thisSo i was just playing on warzone until suddenly it crashed and kept retrying again and again but it kept crashing. if you know why please tell me because like, I have game mode on still crashing. I don't know what the issue is. How do I fix it?...
  5. COD warzone crashing

COD warzone crashing: i was looking in control panel under maintenance in problem details for the reason COD warzone was crashing. i found this but i dont know what it means. I've reinstalled the game like 5 times wiped and reinstalled windows and all my drivers are up to date.DescriptionD3D12...
  6. DxDiag Warzone Crashes

DxDiag Warzone Crashes: Can anyone help me interpret this? My warzone crashes multiple times a day and I am unsure why. I am not sure what to make of the following report.Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 0x3B_c0000005_dxgmms2!VIDMM_RECYCLE_RANGE::SplitAt, type 0 Event Name:...
  7. Hardware error on RTX 2060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware error on RTX 2060: Hey, I have a 4 months old PREDATOR HELIOS 300 laptop with RTX 2060 and intel i7-9750H but looks like everytime I open a game, the game crashes. It is happening from Nov month. My windows version is 20h2 and drivers are up to date. Source Windows Summary Hardware...
  8. Warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Warzone: Since i istalled the new season it doesn t let me play anymore . It makes me turn on the menu and go back to the main screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/warzone/eef11a75-1f63-4fa4-8ca6-56e7a9680fbe
  9. Only have warzone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only have warzone: I bought COD MW for pc yesterday and downloaded it but it only gave me warzone and didn't download any of the multiplayer or campaign and I don't know what to do to get the full game... can anyone help, thank you...
  10. Issues with the drivers for an RTX 2060 Super

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with the drivers for an RTX 2060 Super: https://i.imgur.com/ncX3W6j.png (I am running Windows 10 in a KVM with the GPU passed through) I have tried to get my RTX 2060 Super working in Windows 10 however every time I try to install the drivers, I am left with an exclamation mark next to the display adapter, as...