Windows 10: 2080Ti Suddenly less power?

Discus and support 2080Ti Suddenly less power? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Since a short time I have the problem that I only get a total of 10500 score with 3DMark although I always got more than 14500 score. My equipment:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Anthony663, Aug 9, 2020.

1. 2080Ti Suddenly less power?

Since a short time I have the problem that I only get a total of 10500 score with 3DMark although I always got more than 14500 score.

My equipment:

2080Ti X Trio

I9 9900K

64Gb 3200 Ram / 4x16

Asus Rog Maximus XI Hero (Wifi)

:)

Anthony663, Aug 9, 2020

2. URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Aug 9, 2020
  3. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 9, 2020
  4. 2080Ti Suddenly less power?

Forced to 432.00

I did. I sent them 6 screenshots and a dxdiag with the original message for my 2080ti system and 1080ti system as they are both doing the same thing.

MrEpidemic, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

2080Ti Suddenly less power?

1. 2080Ti Suddenly less power? - Similar Threads - 2080Ti Suddenly less

2. Faulty power supply sends less power?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty power supply sends less power?: Some time ago I had problems with my PC. It would restart without warning and in most cases only the graphics card was booted no bios boot, no fan. I changed my motherboard, processor and ram. Yesterday, testing with and without my graphics card graphics chipset on the...
  3. Faulty power supply sends less power?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty power supply sends less power?: Some time ago I had problems with my PC. It would restart without warning and in most cases only the graphics card was booted no bios boot, no fan. I changed my motherboard, processor and ram. Yesterday, testing with and without my graphics card graphics chipset on the...
  4. Faulty power supply sends less power?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Suddenly more and then less drive space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Suddenly more and then less drive space: Hello,About 1-2 days ago I noticed that on my D: so not C: where windows is on the space went from ~64 gb to 91 Gb. Now today it went from 91 Gb to 72 Gb and now at the time of writing back up to 88 Gb. I have not used any cleaner apps or off what I am aware uninstalled...
  6. NVLink 2080ti's vs 3080 or 3090?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVLink 2080ti's vs 3080 or 3090?: I've already got a 2080ti and I've heard NVlinked they would out perform the 3090 or at least be very close in performance. I do understand it's best to stick to one GPU so in that case waiting for the rumored 3080ti's would be a safe bet since the 3090 only outdoes the...
  7. Sudden Power Off

Sudden Power Off: I was just typing away my project in Words and "locking" appeared on my screen. Instead of locking where I can just simply log back in though, my laptop just shuts itself off. I have been trying to turn it back on but to no avail... Please help. My works are all in there......
  8. Advice on 2080Ti

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Advice on 2080Ti: Hi all, I want to treat myself to a 2080Ti card but having difficulty deciding which one to go for. I really want one as quiet as possible (I know they're not quiet but would like to go for a quieter one if possible) and also size is important. Currently looking at either...
  9. NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Error 43: I recently bought a PC and set it up so I could play VR games and I had a morning of happy gaming, but the next day I woke up to find that my "hardware was incompatible with Oculus". I looked into this problem and found that my NVIDIA GPU had stopped working, it said "Windows...
  10. Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or...

Constant sudden reboot happen in Win10 kernel failure, kernel power, irql not less or...: My computer sometimes suddenly reboot / screen frozen / blue screen while I just playing game, watching youtube or surfing website, etc. Everytime I have to reboot my computer 4-5 times to get the computer open again. There are 2 situation: 1. blue screen, press power...