Windows 10: 20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after...

Discus and support 20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/videogamesm12 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/videogamesm12, Dec 27, 2019.

1. 20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after...

/u/videogamesm12, Dec 27, 2019

2. Converting from Win 10 Insider Pro Build to regular Win 10 Pro

Have been a participant in the Win 10 Insider Program, but now wish to convert to the regular public version of Win 10 Pro on this computer. Tried stopping builds, then converting back, but no apparent changes occurred. Any suggestions?

W R Griffin, Dec 27, 2019
  3. S. M. Ali Win User
    The Creator's Update 1703 as the Regular Build

Hello,

When is the public going to recieve the 1703 build as the regular build?

Will it be also for Lumia 535?

When is Lumia 535 going to be included again in the Insider Program?

Thank you!

S. M. Ali, Dec 27, 2019
  4. lacrumb Win User

20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after...

Insider preview 18941.1001

You do not seem to be an Insider. If you are, what ring are you in, Fast, Slow, Release Preview.

The builds you show are Insider builds. 18941.1001 is the latest 20H1 build. 18936.1000 is a previous 20H1 build.

You need to look in the Insider forum fo more information of these builds.

lacrumb, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after...

1. 20H1 insider builds and regular builds still have the Homegroups menu, even after... - Similar Threads - 20H1 insider builds

2. I am still having a problem with windows insider build 22622.590

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am still having a problem with windows insider build 22622.590: Ok so in the previous versions I could not open file explorer and control panel, in the new updates it was said to be fixed but I am still having the same issue...
  3. I am still having a problem with windows insider build 22622.590

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am still having a problem with windows insider build 22622.590: Ok so in the previous versions I could not open file explorer and control panel, in the new updates it was said to be fixed but I am still having the same issue...
  4. PC Working on Insider Build but not Regular Build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Working on Insider Build but not Regular Build: Hello Everyone, I am working on troubleshooting a PC. The computer is getting stuck on the boot screen loading circle where it freezes and doe not do anything. After lots of troubleshooting swapping every component in the computer and getting nowhere I figured I would try...
  5. Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is is this ugly colored start menu EVEN AFTER insider 20161 build update? How to remove...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/macusking [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hk0mu1/is_is_this_ugly_colored_start_menu_even_after/
  6. Build 19041 Version 20H1: There is said to be something in this build for gamers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Build 19041 Version 20H1: There is said to be something in this build for gamers...: For further information, please refer to: https://www.neowin.net/news/how-to-enable-hardware-accelerated-gpu-scheduling-on-windows-10-may-2020-update...
  7. Insider Builds

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Insider Builds: Hello All, I know i sound like a broken record, but i turned off getting insider builds, yet i still get them and i want to update to the May 2020 update when it becomes available. its like im cursed to live with these infernal builds forever. sorry if thats a bit dramatic,...
  8. Missing WDDM 2.7 on windows insider preview build 20H1

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing WDDM 2.7 on windows insider preview build 20H1: Curious why DxDiag shows WDDM 2.6. I see a massive improvement in my multi-monitor setup, which I thought was coming with 2.7? I'm using Nvidia's latest driver 442.59 on a gtx1070. submitted by /u/Eddy_795 [link] [comments]...
  9. What is new for Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    What is new for Windows 10 Insider Preview Builds 20H1: The Windows Insider Program lets you preview builds of the upcoming 20H1 release of Windows 10. This topic lists all new Windows 10 features for you to try. List of New Features: File Explorer improvements...
  10. cannot enter HOMEGROUP after Build 10565

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot enter HOMEGROUP after Build 10565: hey guys, after the installation of Build 10565, i cannot longer join the Homegroup. Tried this: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...76d9647?page=2 no good at all. when i need to do the last step to give users full control, this does not happen. But i am...