Windows 10: 20H2 issue

Discus and support 20H2 issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have utilized a Windows Media Server to auto back up PCs on my home network for years. After updating to 20H2, I have tried to reinstall the WIndows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JesseVanderloop1, Mar 22, 2021.

1. 20H2 issue

I have utilized a Windows Media Server to auto back up PCs on my home network for years. After updating to 20H2, I have tried to reinstall the WIndows Home Server Connector software. Now none of the PCs will allow the Connector software to connect to the server in order to schedule backups. What is the solution?

:)

JesseVanderloop1, Mar 22, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 22, 2021
  3. CadErik Win User
    20H2 and Firewire/Audio issues

I have a MOTU Ultralike MK3 which I have connected through Firewire on my desktop.

My specs:

• ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard
    • AMD 3800X
    • 32 Gb DDR4
    • Vantec PCIe Firewire interface with Ti chipset

Before my upgrade to 20H2 - my playback was quite stable but since this upgrade, I'm getting a bunch of weird playback glitches. That is not even under load. I just play a file in JRMC with the ASIO interface and I get multiple drop-outs glitches. The playback
    definitely stops for 1 sec or so, there is no level showing up anymore during that second on my audio interface.

I changed two times already the firewire cable, and the firewire card as well.

My bios doesn't have a lot of options and I have the legacy 1394 driver installed which used to work quite nicely.

Any suggestions?

CadErik, Mar 22, 2021
  4. CadErik Win User

20H2 issue

20H2 and Firewire/Audio issues

I have a MOTU Ultralike MK3 which I have connected through Firewire on my desktop.

My specs:

• ASRock B450M-HDV R4.0 Motherboard
    • AMD 3800X
    • 32 Gb DDR4
    • Vantec PCIe Firewire interface with Ti chipset

Before my upgrade to 20H2 - my playback was quite stable but since this upgrade, I'm getting a bunch of weird playback glitches. That is not even under load. I just play a file in JRMC with the ASIO interface and I get multiple drop-outs glitches. The playback
    definitely stops for 1 sec or so, there is no level showing up anymore during that second on my audio interface.

I changed two times already the firewire cable, and the firewire card as well.

My bios doesn't have a lot of options and I have the legacy 1394 driver installed which used to work quite nicely.

Any suggestions?

CadErik, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

20H2 issue

1. 20H2 issue - Similar Threads - 20H2 issue

2. just upgraded to older version of win. 10 and having issues updating to version 20H2. Any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    just upgraded to older version of win. 10 and having issues updating to version 20H2. Any...: windows updates tries to install it but says it failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-upgraded-to-older-version-of-win-10-and/e9f61c39-72ba-4b6a-942b-c7739896e3de
  3. just upgraded to older version of win. 10 and having issues updating to version 20H2. Any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    just upgraded to older version of win. 10 and having issues updating to version 20H2. Any...: windows updates tries to install it but says it failed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-upgraded-to-older-version-of-win-10-and/e9f61c39-72ba-4b6a-942b-c7739896e3de
  4. just upgraded to older version of win. 10 and having issues updating to version 20H2. Any...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. 20h2 no speakers and plug in issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    20h2 no speakers and plug in issues: I have a problem with my laptop. After updating it, I started receiving 20h2 error saying "no speakers or headphone are plugged in".Because of this error I don't have any sounds even in the built in speaker. I tried restarting, reinstalling and updating drivers and none...
  6. 20h2 no speakers and plug in issues

20h2 no speakers and plug in issues: I have a problem with my laptop. After updating it, I started receiving 20h2 error saying "no speakers or headphone are plugged in".Because of this error I don't have any sounds even in the built in speaker. I tried restarting, reinstalling and updating drivers and none...
  7. 20h2 no speakers and plug in issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Dell 3561 heat sync issue with 20H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dell 3561 heat sync issue with 20H2: Hello, there is rumor that 21H2 of Microsoft Windows 10 solves the problem of abrupt shutdown caused by heat sync issues reported using Dell Precision 3561 model laptops, as per a Dell registered engineer. Please request you to let us know if that's true. Awaiting your kind...
  9. Dell 3561 heat sync issue with 20H2

Dell 3561 heat sync issue with 20H2: Hello, there is rumor that 21H2 of Microsoft Windows 10 solves the problem of abrupt shutdown caused by heat sync issues reported using Dell Precision 3561 model laptops, as per a Dell registered engineer. Please request you to let us know if that's true. Awaiting your kind...
  10. Dell 3561 heat sync issue with 20H2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade