Windows 10: 20H2 problems

Discus and support 20H2 problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I run Win 10 32 bit, home edition. I installed the latest features update, 20H2, twice now. Each time, I lose the mouse and keyboard. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavidThiel, Dec 1, 2020.

1. 20H2 problems

I run Win 10 32 bit, home edition.

I installed the latest features update, 20H2, twice now.

Each time, I lose the mouse and keyboard.

After uninstalling the update via rescue disk as the mouse and keyboard don't work in the updated windows 10, I have the mouse and keyboard back.

After the update, windows appears to be normal, other than the above problem.

After rolling back, windows in normal, including mouse and keyboard.

Any ideas on what to fix would be appreciated.

Thank you.

David Thiel

:)

DavidThiel, Dec 1, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 20h2 Problem

I clean installed 20H2 but unfortunately i don't know which version i had previously.

Currently I'm trying to install the 1803 version, since it's an old laptop.

Or should i install the ones you suggested me?

Thank you

CreepyMemes, Dec 1, 2020
  4. 20H2 problems

Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

20H2 problems

1. 20H2 problems - Similar Threads - 20H2 problems

2. WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WINDOWS 10 20H2 PROBLEM ON MY 1TB HDD: I would like to know why Windows 10 20H2 had an error after the reformat. Here our System Unit PC specs: AMD A8-7650k Radeon R7, 10 compute cores 4C + 6G 3.30GHz RAM: 8GB DDR3 1866MHZ HDD: Seagate Baracuda 1TB 7200RPM Here's our picture after reformat of windows 10 20H2...
  3. 20H2 window nvidia graphics problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    20H2 window nvidia graphics problem: [ATTACH]i got this problem my laptop found the driver but cant found the hardware I have install the new version nvidia but wot fix My nvidia card is gtx 930m Laptop asus x556uf...
  4. have problems with windows10 . Update version 20H2

have problems with windows10 . Update version 20H2: Hi with the last update for windows I turn on my computer and i Have no D:\ Drive Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/have-problems-with-windows10-update-version-20h2/09a8d30a-dd16-4370-a6d2-94c489e314b6
  5. Windows 10 20H2 problem with physical Windows button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H2 problem with physical Windows button: Hello, two days ago when i buy new SSD i downloaded new Windows 10 Pro version from you site. When i was install it i noticed one weird problem. My Windows physical buttons left and right doesn't work! : I used KeyTweak software and remap it - Left Alt to Left Windows and...
  6. Windows update 20H2 Problem

Windows update 20H2 Problem: Once I install the update 20H2 onto my computer I can get to the lock screen, but once I log in there is nothing but a black screen - and my cursor - no GUI. However, I can use Ctrl Alt Delete to get to task manager - from which I can use CMD to open any apps I want to use. I...
  7. Problem updating from version 1909 to 20H2

Problem updating from version 1909 to 20H2: As mentioned in the title, I constantly receive the Error 0x80070003 Downloading does not seem to be the issue but the installation. I have already tried the following: —Restarted Computer —Ran troubleshooter it detected problems and restarted after that —Temporarily...
  8. Absurd RAM usage after 20H2 update + bluetooth problem + weird device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Absurd RAM usage after 20H2 update + bluetooth problem + weird device manager: **Images are in italian, can't really do much about it but i don't think it's a problem** My computer is an MSI Prebuilt gaming computer, which has 16 gigs of ram. I currently have opened my browser, whatsapp, discord, spotify and some other minor applications, and my ram...
  9. New/Old problem with Windows 10 20H2 update on Lenovo ThinkPad L480

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    New/Old problem with Windows 10 20H2 update on Lenovo ThinkPad L480: Since the initial update 20H2 on my Lenovo ThinkPad L480 I had some strange intermittent screen blackouts which occurred for a few seconds. Today after a full Win 10 reset from the cloud, followed by another 20H2 update a new "feature" occurred: when ever I logged out of...
  10. Problems after installing 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems after installing 20H2: I just installed 20H2 with an in-place upgrade plus the latest updates on 2 HP laptops different models. I have had no problems with the 15bs234wm, but I have several on the 15da0053wm. It has a 1 TB WD PCIe/NVMe which I installed just after completing the upgrade/updates,...