Windows 10: 20h2 question device manager

Discus and support 20h2 question device manager in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to 20h2 and I just noticed You can no longer get to device manager by right clicking this PC & Going to properties you have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrAngelus, Dec 3, 2020.

1. MrAngelus Win User

20h2 question device manager

I recently upgraded to 20h2 and I just noticed You can no longer get to device manager by right clicking this PC & Going to properties

you have to start typing for it to show up same thing goes for when I wanted to find the system restore settings
    so there's no shortcuts for either of these anymore?

:)

MrAngelus, Dec 3, 2020

2. Ghost Devices in 20H2 Device Manager

Enlighten me...

My list -

20h2 question device manager [​IMG]

OldNavyGuy, Dec 3, 2020
  3. Ghost Devices in 20H2 Device Manager

You need to click on Show Hidden Devices in Device Manager. That's where I found orphaned devices on a clean install of 20H2. It has an error code of 45 which means not connected.

20h2 question device manager [​IMG]

Keith Weisshar, Dec 3, 2020
  4. 20h2 question device manager

No hardware listed in Device manager?

I don't konw whathappend but in Device manager and in my Network connections there is nothing where there used to be a Modem listed and all my hardware in Device Manager. What happend and how do I fix this?

20h2 question device manager What%20the%20Crap.jpg

AphexDreamer, Dec 3, 2020
Thema:

20h2 question device manager

1. 20h2 question device manager - Similar Threads - 20h2 question device

2. Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager: Under device manager I keep seeing the following,If I try to uninstall, it will just re-appear later, not sure what to do since I already did the following:Installed the latest Windows updates.Installed the latest updates for my motherboard ROG Maximus Z790 Hero.Thanks....
  3. Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other devices, Intel Tile Device with Question Marks in Device Manager: Under device manager I keep seeing the following,If I try to uninstall, it will just re-appear later, not sure what to do since I already did the following:Installed the latest Windows updates.Installed the latest updates for my motherboard ROG Maximus Z790 Hero.Thanks....
  4. I have a question regarding the device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a question regarding the device manager: In the device manager the common named "display adapters" is called "display adaptors" while the "network adapters" is called "network adapters"? Why is display adapters with an "o" instead of "e"....
  5. I have a question regarding the device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a question regarding the device manager: In the device manager the common named "display adapters" is called "display adaptors" while the "network adapters" is called "network adapters"? Why is display adapters with an "o" instead of "e"....
  6. I have a question regarding the device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. update 20H2 question

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    update 20H2 question: I'm running Windows 10 build 1909 and that is running good. Do I REALLY need to update to build 20H2?? I've looked around about 20H2 and can't find a reason that suggests I have to update. Thanks for the help 172234
  8. Ghost Devices in 20H2 Device Manager

Ghost Devices in 20H2 Device Manager: Why are there a bunch of ghost devices in 20H2 when I show hidden devices in Device Manager? Some of those ghost devices are floppy drives and controllers, PS/2 mouse and keyboard, two COM ports, IDE controllers, Intel 82371AB/EB IDE bus master controller, a bunch of...
  9. Managing printer device question.

Managing printer device question.: Managing printer device question. I would like to clean my printer heads. However the manage your device page does not allow me to do that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/managing-printer-device-question/530f30d4-6b66-4cf7-8451-bbb0e6fa66c8
  10. Device Manager questions

Device Manager questions: I have a couple of questions about updates to certain areas of the device manager. System is Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero Viii GTX 980Ti Core i7-6700 8GB memory My question is that I see a couple of items that I am not sure if I need to update or...