Windows 10: 20H2 Slow right click

Discus and support 20H2 Slow right click in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! So, I recently updated my windows 10 to 20H2 and when i right click it takes up to a while to load i tried the registry but it didnt help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Glow_Reader, Apr 19, 2021.

1. 20H2 Slow right click

Hi!

So, I recently updated my windows 10 to 20H2 and when i right click it takes up to a while to load i tried the registry but it didnt help.

Thanks!

:)

Glow_Reader, Apr 19, 2021

2. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Apr 19, 2021
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Apr 19, 2021
  4. 20H2 Slow right click

Slow Response On Right Click

Hi Bruceneo,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, I like to know; what is the make and model of your computer?

As per your query, I suggest you to Run Maintenance task

The Run maintenance task checks issues that might slow down your computer's, such as how many users are currently logged on to the computer and whether multiple programs are running at the same time.

Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows + X on the keyboard.

• Select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• Click on Run maintenance task under
      System and Security.

• Follow on screen instruction.
    Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

20H2 Slow right click

1. 20H2 Slow right click - Similar Threads - 20H2 Slow right

2. The right click menu is slow.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The right click menu is slow.: Hi, I have an HP laptop it's specs: Intel Core i3-8145U CPU@2.10 GHz 2.30 GHz 4.00 GB RAM 3.89 GB usable When I select a lot of files like in the prefetch folder, there is a busy cursor for quite some time and then the menu appears. Sometimes even the cursor gets stuck in...
  3. slow respnce after right clicking

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    slow respnce after right clicking: I am having a problem whenever I restart or turn on my laptop , it take lots of time when I press left key otherwise rest of the things are working properly and smooth ....
  4. right click slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    right click slow: whenever i try to create new folder or press right click new it cause lag and delay 10 second i tried all the solution on the internet and widows repair and check updates and everything but nothing work !...
  5. Slow right click on Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Slow right click on Desktop: [ATTACH] Same thing on File Explorer. I did the 1909 update today, Windows is installed on SSD. Does anyone have this problem too? https://i.redd.it/9v8ctr03k2b41.gif submitted by /u/GuilhermeGarm [link] [comments]...
  6. Right click slow to fill Send to combo box

in Windows 10 Support
    Right click slow to fill Send to combo box: Help requested. When right clicking on a file or folder the Send combo box initially only shows Bluetooth, 10 seconds or so later the remaining options are available. Rebuilding Indexing didn't speed the combo box options. Windows version 1903 Thanks in advance! Dennis...
  7. My right click is slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My right click is slow: So I bought 2 weeks ago a Lenovo Ideapad l340 gaming and i have been experiencing that my right click is slow, i need help, also i delete some file from regit but its still slow and it bothes me....
  8. Windows 10 slow or intermittent Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 slow or intermittent Right Mouse Click: None of the Microsoft 'software' solutions/suggestions have worked to fix my Logitech M305 right mouse button which has been a problem for about 2 years now.. I decided to strip the mouse and check the right click micro switch. Sure enough after tweaking the contact spring...
  9. Is your 'Right Click' menu slow/unresponsive?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is your 'Right Click' menu slow/unresponsive?: ShellExView - Shell Extension Manager For Windows [img] If you have installed Windows 10 on an older computer you may have some issues with the 'Right Click' context menu. I was trying to right click videos and images, and it was a hit and miss affair. Sometimes...
  10. Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow

in Windows 10 Support
    Right clicking and drop down lists are delayed/slow: Hi guys, I have a problem where right clicking and trying to open drop downs (i think called context menus). There is often a huge delay and unresponsiveness, but not crashes. In the video you'll see me try to open windows, and right clicking the sound icon, which opens...