Windows 10: 20H2 triggers firewall off message

Discus and support 20H2 triggers firewall off message in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A complete new install of Windows Pro 20H2 triggers the message, a couple of times a day, that the firewall is disabled. This never happened in 1909 or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ineuw, Nov 5, 2020.

1. ineuw Win User

20H2 triggers firewall off message

A complete new install of Windows Pro 20H2 triggers the message, a couple of times a day, that the firewall is disabled. This never happened in 1909 or 2004. Did anyone else notice this issue?

:)

ineuw, Nov 5, 2020

2. Good Antivirus + Firewall

I would never put anything Norton on my computer.

Nod32 is arguably the best antivirus. AVG is likely not as good, but it's free and at least pretty good.

Firewalls, I'd put Comodo and whatever "Tiny Personal Firewall" is named nowadays on your short list. I think Kerio might have sold it now and it's named something else. Otherwise, just put Comodo on your short list. I think the current version's ease of use has taken a step backwards, seems a bit counter-intuitive when trying to do certain things with it, but overall it does a good job and the price is right.

Deusxmachina, Nov 5, 2020
  3. Best free AV and firewall

Can Windows Firewall block outgoing connections yet? If not, it's one step above useless.

Look into Online Armor for a free firewall.

Deusxmachina, Nov 5, 2020
  4. 20H2 triggers firewall off message

firewall

Hi Jackie,

For you to be able to get to your firewall, please follow the steps below:

• Go to start Button.
    • Open Windows defender Security Center.
    • Then go to Firewall & network protection.
    • Then choose a network profile.

We'll look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Nov 5, 2020
Thema:

20H2 triggers firewall off message

1. 20H2 triggers firewall off message - Similar Threads - 20H2 triggers firewall

2. how to turn off Firewall protection messages.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to turn off Firewall protection messages.: I'll try to be nice but Microsoft is making me mad again.I keep getting notifications to turn on the Firewall & network protection.How can I turn this off.I can't use the Windows firewall because it will interfere with our printing. I use another software for antivirus and...
  3. how to turn off Firewall protection messages.

how to turn off Firewall protection messages.: I'll try to be nice but Microsoft is making me mad again.I keep getting notifications to turn on the Firewall & network protection.How can I turn this off.I can't use the Windows firewall because it will interfere with our printing. I use another software for antivirus and...
  4. How do you disable "Windows Firewall is turned off" notifications in 20H2?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you disable "Windows Firewall is turned off" notifications in 20H2?: I'm on Windows 10 20H2 and need the firewall off because I install lots of apps that modify the system and host servers and stuff and the firewall is always blocking it. Don't tell me to make exceptions, I don't know stuff such as the ports. I just need these notifications...
  5. 20H2 triggers firewall off message

20H2 triggers firewall off message: A complete new install of Windows Pro 20H2 triggers the message, a couple of times a day, that the firewall is disabled. This never happened in 1909 or 2004. Did anyone else notice this issue? 167791
  6. windows firewall message, is this legit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows firewall message, is this legit?: Got this message while browsing google news. Was this a scam?[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-firewall-message-is-this-legit/7792ec00-e591-418a-8686-7751cf6f1407"
  7. Firewall turned off

Firewall turned off: Why am I receiving message firewall is turned off, but when I check security firewall is on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-turned-off/c12a23bd-426d-4406-91d4-54f50be196cd
  8. Firewall warning message!

Firewall warning message!: Why, when I turn on my PC does the Microsoft message appear telling me my Mcafee firewall is turned off when it is actually on! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firewall-warning-message/c0bd85c6-473a-494b-9f56-9f9b0d8036f4"
  9. firewall message

firewall message: keep getting a message that action with my firewall is needed, but cant open mcaffee https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/firewall-message/9289de5e-4cd8-4271-8718-6dcdebc4830b
  10. In the latest Avast How do you turn off Firewall messages ?

In the latest Avast How do you turn off Firewall messages ?: In the latest Avast How do you turn off Firewall messages ? 67176