Windows 10: 20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card

Discus and support 20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Updated to 20h2 today and now am having audio sync issues with the Elgato capture. Saw a couple of posts on Reddit with the same issue, so it seems it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MrOctober, Mar 17, 2021.

1. MrOctober Win User

20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card

Updated to 20h2 today and now am having audio sync issues with the Elgato capture. Saw a couple of posts on Reddit with the same issue, so it seems it has to do with the update.

installed the other updates from today as well and they did not resolve the issue.

:)

MrOctober, Mar 17, 2021

2. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software

The card is showing in device manager and camera has all apps enabled in security cemtre

any help please ?

reddwarf4ever, Mar 17, 2021
  3. Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro isn't recognized by game Capture HD

Game Capture HD software cannot detect Elgato HD pro.

I've been having this problem since day one that I got the new HD pro. I install it into a pcie slot and nothing happens. The computer doesn't react whatsoever. I then switch around all my graphics cards in order to install the HD pro in the slots that were
    normally taken but still it doesn't react with my pc, while all my other cards, though switched around, work just fine.

I then go into BIOS and go to the system display where it shows everything that is currently connected to the motherboard. The pcie slot where the elgato hd pro is installed shows up as saying nothing is connected. Every other graphics card that is installed
    shows up but not the HD pro.

I've done all the steps on the elgato gaming website and sent emails. No response.

Does my elgato simply not work or do I have to do something with the motherboard or pcie slots?

All help is appreciated

racerstark, Mar 17, 2021
  4. Chino Win User

Elgato 4K60 Pro Capture Card Lets You Record 4K Footage at 60 FPS Flawlessly

Elgato Gaming today announced that Game Capture 4K60 Pro, a first-of-its-kind capture card capable of flawlessly capturing 4K footage at 60 frames per second, will be available on November 22, 2017. Originally teased at Gamescom 2017, Game Capture 4K60 Pro will be the first consumer-ready 4K capture card to hit the market. Game Capture 4K60 Pro is ideal for capturing Ultra HD footage from a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, PC, or any other unencrypted HDMI device. Pre-Orders for Game Capture 4K60 Pro are available from Elgato and Amazon for an MSRP of £359.95 GBP.

"4K content is here to stay and demand is booming. Content creators shouldn't be limited by the constraints of their capture hardware," said Julian Fest, General Manager of Elgato Gaming. "Game Capture 4K60 Pro gives creators the tools they need to stay ahead of the curve and give their audiences nothing less than the best."

20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card qdvMiegO6SoW9xZs_thm.jpg

20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card smnxOtWvPUXpl0JP_thm.jpg

20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card f1YvWaAab4ZRkjAS_thm.jpg

20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card BM7vBR0McCx6m1tx_thm.jpg

Robust hardware, coupled with Elgato's custom-built software, provide a dedicated framework for maximum performance. This allows content creators to record with ease and export to their preferred editing application, crafting their final product on their own terms. Elgato's Instant Gameview technology powers creators' workflows with real-time precision and ultra low-latency - even when pushing an incredible number of pixels.

Game Capture 4K60 Highlights:
    • Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
    • Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
    • Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
    Technical Specifications
    • Interface: PCIe x4
    • Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, unencrypted HDMI
    • Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
    • Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
    • Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
    System Requirements
    • Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
    • Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
    • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
    • PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot

Chino, Mar 17, 2021
Thema:

1. 20h2 Update and Elgato Capture Card - Similar Threads - 20h2 Update Elgato

2. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  3. Video capture card not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video capture card not working: HI,I'm getting annoyed that my video capture card isn't getting and picture or audio from my PS5.i have tries disabling HCDP didn't do anything and power cycling, changing the power plan, doing an entire system troubleshoot to make sure nothing is outdated. I'm using a Lenovo...
  4. im on windows 11 and can't download my elgato capture hub msi file

im on windows 11 and can't download my elgato capture hub msi file: i cant seem to download it and i dont wanna go to micro center just have someone look at it and pay 50 dollars but the error i keep getting is This installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application...
  5. My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card: I own the Elgato HD60S... And after every restart of my PC the sound is gone. I can fix this by reconnecting the USB-Cable. Then the PC crashes with a bluescreen and the code:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAandCY3014.X64SYSHere also is a .rar from my Minidump...
  6. My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card

My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card: I own the Elgato HD60S... And after every restart of my PC the sound is gone. I can fix this by reconnecting the USB-Cable. Then the PC crashes with a bluescreen and the code:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREAandCY3014.X64SYSHere also is a .rar from my Minidump...
  7. My windows crashes often with my Elgato Capture Card

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software

Elgato capture device not showing in elgato software: Can’t get elgato capture HD to open in windows 10 with elgato Video capture or control panel software The card is showing in device manager and camera has all apps enabled in security cemtre any help please ? 155422
  9. Téléchargement elgato

Téléchargement elgato: Elécharger le logiciel fourni elgato fourni par elgato sur mon pc Windows 10 in the download on msg to go to the download it l'application https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t%C3%A9l%C3%A9chargement-elgato/24c562ae-8f2f-4ac1-bf78-21be1cd5d30a
  10. Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Elgato tells me Sound Capture isn't working because of the .NET Framework: When I attempt to change the Team Speak settings in Elgato Sound Capture, the program crashes by freezing then closing. After a lengthy conversation with Elgato tech support, they concluded that the issue was my .NET Framework configuration. After attempting the repair tool,...