Windows 10: 20H2 window nvidia graphics problem

Discus and support 20H2 window nvidia graphics problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH]i got this problem my laptop found the driver but cant found the hardware I have install the new version nvidia but wot fix My nvidia card is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by xuân sơnnguyễn2, Dec 31, 2020.

1. 20H2 window nvidia graphics problem

20H2 window nvidia graphics problem 0c554f7b-3024-4d5e-bc90-a401a59f54d8?upload=true.jpg i got this problem my laptop found the driver but cant found the hardware
    I have install the new version nvidia but wot fix

My nvidia card is gtx 930m

Laptop asus x556uf

:)

xuân sơnnguyễn2, Dec 31, 2020

2. Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Dec 31, 2020
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Nvidia Graphics Driver problem

If your graphics can be updated to version 416.94 then it should have updated even if you were running the latest build of version 1803. It suggests there is something wrong here.

Check your Nvidia graphics model number on the Nvidia website and if their latest software version is showing 416.94 is available for your card then ask this question there.

neilpzz, Dec 31, 2020
  4. 20H2 window nvidia graphics problem

Changing Brightness with Nvidia Graphic Card

Hello Everybody,

While I am using Nvidia Graphic Card, for example playing a game, the brightness decreasing and increasing frequently. When I unplug the the power cable and then plug in again, the problem is temporarily fixed. How can I fix the problem?

My computer is MSI GE70-2QE Apache Pro and the followings are the specs of my computer:

• Intel Core i7 4720HQ CPU
    • Intel HD Graphics 4600 and Nvidia GTX 960M Graphic Card

Özgün Bahar, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

20H2 window nvidia graphics problem

1. 20H2 window nvidia graphics problem - Similar Threads - 20H2 window nvidia

2. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  3. Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Graphic Card Nvidia 2060: Dear communitySince I get the nvidia graphic card 2060 I had a lot of issues with the card but in windows I have this message and it's not clearly to me.I share the message The description for Event ID 0 from source nvlddmkm cannot be found. Either the component that raises...
  4. Graphics problem in my laptop running Windows 20H2!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics problem in my laptop running Windows 20H2!: Hi!I use a Lenovo Laptop which is currently running Windows 10 Home Single Language Version - 20H2 Build - 19042.985. From the past few months, I am facing a hell lot of problems with my graphics. The screen flickers. very faintly though Whenever I use any app for a little...
  5. Nvidia graphics card problem?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Nvidia graphics card problem?: So, I have a problem with my graphics card since today. I'm currently running my screen (1920x1080) over the integrated "Intel Graphics". The problem: When I open the Device Manager my graphics card (Gtx960 4Gb) is displayed, but with an exclamation mark. Under...
  6. Nvidia graphics driver 441.66 problems

Nvidia graphics driver 441.66 problems: There were some problems with the nvidia 441.66 driver. The nvidia control panel were missing and playback of windows sound even it was disabled. Anyone has the same problems ? Is there a fix for it ? 146820
  7. Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.

Strange problem with Nvidia GT710 graphics card.: Hi folks, I have a strange problem with an Nvidia GT 710 GPU. I am running windows 10 64 bit 1903, when I start my music applications just after a restart everything just works fine, but maybe after three times running the music applications the font errors on the plugins...
  8. Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem: Hello there. Recently installed Latest Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1809 and i tried to install the latest graphics driver which is 419.35, but i get this error message when installing that the driver is not compatible with this version of windows. I've tried installing older...
  9. Nvidia Graphics Driver problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver problem: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". Reason I did that; that my drivers were 7 months old to play WoW's newest expansion. My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "416.94". At first it...
  10. Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem

Failure, or mismatch? nVidia graphics card problem: Your help, opinions appreciated. My Desktop is old, modest, but continues to give good service. For years it has run with a Gigabyte motherboard GA-H6M-S2PV (Rev 2.2) The graphics card was a nVidia GT210. I had this connected to a Dell 1708FP monitor. I bought a MSI GT710 in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solve nvidia 210 graphics 242 fail in win10 20h2