Windows 10: 20H2 windows update who is "My Organization"

Discus and support 20H2 windows update who is "My Organization" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I did the windows pro install on my Aleinware R17 laptop. I have been puzzled when I see the statement "Contact your administrator" when I can not make... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DonMurray, May 9, 2021.

1. DonMurray Win User

20H2 windows update who is "My Organization"

I did the windows pro install on my Aleinware R17 laptop. I have been puzzled when I see the statement "Contact your administrator" when I can not make things work with the network. WHO IS MY ADMINISTRATOR ? Apparently the person is not me yet I need to be that person. And then I have this question: It says that "your organization managing your update settings" How do I find out more about this organization ? Does microsoft assume I belong to one when I do not ? This computer does have office 365 and during the setup of microsoft outlook it asked me if I wanted my Organisation to manage my email settings. I believe I said no that I want to manage my own settings.

:)

DonMurray, May 9, 2021
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 9, 2021
  3. Update 20h2

Hi Wicki,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 3 year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

20H2 should not be installed right-away on your device - MS said the rollout is only to a fraction of users and would be labeled as an optional update initially. Are you enrolled in WIP?

You may uninstall 20H2 using the steps below:

https://www.yourwindowsguide.com/2020/10/uninst...

Content on the above blog is written by a Microsoft MVP so it is safe. However, do watch out for the ads.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), May 9, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Update History is not showing v.20H2

Hi Dominic

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

This is normal behavior in Windows 10, typically when you install a Feature Update like 20h2, the update history is wiped, this is to prevent the user from trying to uninstall an update that was prior to the Feature Update, which would de-stabilize Windows
    10, the list should start building again, when some updates are applied to version 20h2 . . .

DaveM121, May 9, 2021
Thema:

1. 20H2 windows update who is "My Organization" - Similar Threads - 20H2 update Organization

2. Windows update 20h2

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update 20h2: Sorry, i am upgrading my windows version from 1909 to 20h2 but it took so long. Over 7 hours waitting but its stuck at 83% installing. Is that normal? What should i do about it?...
  3. Windows Update 20H2

Windows Update 20H2: Hello, Im having troubles with the Update of Windows Update 20H2 in my 32 Bits PC the update won't update my pc it just restart at 30% and shows a BSOD Blue Screen Of Death and it will restart again and undoing changes to the PC :...
  4. Windows Update 20H2

Windows Update 20H2: I have tried numerous ways to download and install 20H2. My computer constantly fails to install the update. There is never a reason identified. So, how can I stop Windows update from constantly downloading and attempting to install the update? It takes 2-3 hours of down-time...
  5. windows update 20H2

windows update 20H2: my window update gets stopped always at 61 percent and is not getting installed. Can anyone suggest me a resolution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-20h2/1eb1630d-f2a3-4917-8988-c83d4081b629
  6. windows update 20H2

windows update 20H2: Hi, how are you? I have a query about the 20H2 update, I would like to know if they managed to solve the problem of the distorted audio that the 2004 and 20H1 update presented, since that is why I am still in the 1909, since I have installed the razer synapse that emulates a...
  7. Windows Update 20H2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update 20H2: [ATTACH] After updating my Matebook D14 to Windows 20H2, why can't I show my accent color on start menu? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-20h2/df34be1b-74a3-4ef6-9b76-26289b469cdf
  8. Updating to 20H2 - my experience

Updating to 20H2 - my experience: I waited until now for the Windows Update to 20H2. Since nothing appeared so far, I decided to do it anyway. I chose to use the Windows 10 Update Assistant. I took the precaution of having made in image backup and also disabling all my third party antivirus and malware...
  9. Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Who is my "Organization" that is managing my updates ?: I need to label my desktops and move my quick access shortcuts. So what ever is in the way of me obtaining that I need to fix it. I need the update that changes my build to the 9xx from the 3xx It would be really cool to have a list of settings in the registry that control...
  10. Windows update settings are managed by my organization

Windows update settings are managed by my organization: In the Windows 10 update settings, there is a red message saying "*Some settings are managed by your organization" even though this is my own home PC that doesn't belong in any organization. Also, the computer is new and I just set it up two days ago and it came with Windows...