Windows 10: 20Hd2 update is causing issues on my laptop - I cant not get to my original factory...

Discus and support 20Hd2 update is causing issues on my laptop - I cant not get to my original factory... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Unfortunately i am still having issues with this new update- 20hd2 i am trying to find the original Window's 10 Home iso file so i can redownload it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jamiebratcher1, May 20, 2021.

1. 20Hd2 update is causing issues on my laptop - I cant not get to my original factory...

Unfortunately i am still having issues with this new update- 20hd2 i am trying to find the original Window's 10 Home iso file so i can redownload it to my laptop the new update wiped off the original factory resetting .. when i tried to do a reset from the cloud.. - my laptop doesnt have a dvd/cd rom so i couldnt make a back up of it and i didnt have a flash drive for it yet to back up to that as well . not one high enough enough. can someone please help me find this. i have a 64 bits. Also can some one a please tell me why in my game that i play on facebook - i am getti

:)

jamiebratcher1, May 20, 2021
  2. Desboro Win User

Windows 10 update: start up and sleep issues caused

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your response: apologies for slow feedback.

Regarding step 1 - doing a restore point : I tried this twice and twice it failed. Now, the date of the update that caused the issue (13/14 September 2019) has disappeared from the history list. Is there a way of finding it, still?

Regarding Step 2- the list of updates installed: the two suggestions above do not seem to appear in the list in the window "Installed Updates".

There are two updates listed for 13 September - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player and Security Update for Microsoft Windows.

Could you advise what I might try next?

Thank you so much.

Desboro, May 20, 2021
  3. Kb3140741 updates Causing issues working on the PC

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I will be glad to assist you with the issue you are experiencing with the computer. I understand the difficulty when things won’t work the way they should.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Which is the update which is causing your PC issues?
    • What .Net error are you getting?
    • What happens when you login to Safe mode with networking?
    I suggest you to follow the below steps and check how to uninstall and update.

• Press Start and type View installed updates.
    • Select the update and right click on it, Select Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps. Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 20, 2021
  4. badrobot Win User

20Hd2 update is causing issues on my laptop - I cant not get to my original factory...

Original Factory Recovery

Are you trying to go back to the original OS? WIn 7? or 8?

badrobot, May 20, 2021
Thema:

20Hd2 update is causing issues on my laptop - I cant not get to my original factory...

1. 20Hd2 update is causing issues on my laptop - I cant not get to my original factory... - Similar Threads - 20Hd2 update causing

2. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  3. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant factory reset my laptop: I bought a second hand laptop today, and i try to factory reset it , but i cant. When i try, it says there was a problem resetting your pc. No changes was made. Ive gone through other forums and tried that, but none of it has worked yet....
  4. Why cant I factory reset my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I factory reset my laptop?: Why is it that when I try to factory reset my computer it says I can't because theres nothing to back my stuff up on, but I click on don't save anything so basically im starting with a new computer....
  5. Why cant I factory reset my laptop?

Why cant I factory reset my laptop?: Why is it that when I try to factory reset my computer it says I can't because theres nothing to back my stuff up on, but I click on don't save anything so basically im starting with a new computer....
  6. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  7. I cant factory reset my laptop

I cant factory reset my laptop: It will start to reset then says it not enough space it need 5 gigs when i go to delete stuff it says it is being used and i cant delete it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-factory-reset-my-laptop/18404cd0-5519-41fd-b855-8ff4c8c33188
  8. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. I cant get into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant get into my laptop: My laptop runs through Microsoft, but for some reason without my permission it took off my pin. when I try to make a new one I log into my account with my password. then it says to choose a email to send the code to, but when I choose my email I never get the code And there’s...
  10. I cant factory reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant factory reset my laptop: My computer has a weird problem on most games where it lags every 7 seconds or so. It's not my connection that's the problem so I thought I could factory reset my computer after trying many other things. Except, after resetting my computer so many times and trying everything...