Windows 10: 21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard!

Discus and support 21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 2004. I have 1 Logitech keyboard and 1 Logitech mouse. As per attached image, I have 21 entries in Device Manager for those 2 devices. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by imacken, Aug 2, 2020 at 8:22 AM.

1. imacken Win User

21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard!

Windows 10 2004.
    I have 1 Logitech keyboard and 1 Logitech mouse. As per attached image, I have 21 entries in Device Manager for those 2 devices.
    Any help on tidying this up? I've tried disabling/uninstalling etc., but they just come back!

:)

2. imacken Win User

Windows 10 2004.
    I have 1 Logitech keyboard and 1 Logitech mouse. As per attached image, I have 21 entries in Device Manager for those 2 devices.
    Any help on tidying this up? I've tried disabling/uninstalling etc., but they just come back!

3. Edwin Win User

Check in Logitech Options/Devices/Advanced to see if there is multiple entries; you can delete entries from there.

4. imacken Win User

Thanks, but I don't have Logitech Options installed. Ironically, it couldn't find the M325 mouse!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I went back and reinstalled Options, and even though it doesn't detect any devices, when I went to Add Devices, Unifying App, Advanced, there was a whole bunch of historic devices which I have now been able to unpair.
    So, thanks a lot for that!

Thema:

1. 21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard! - Similar Threads - Device Manager entries

2. 2 in 1 keyboard question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 in 1 keyboard question: Just bought a Spectre x360 for my wife and was playing around with it, trying to get everything set up and installed before I give it to her for Christmas. Anyway, as I was signing into her different accounts, I noticed the number pad on the touch-screen keyboard is... upside...
  3. No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager: Greetings, I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new system so that I can listen to podcasts and what have you over the headset, there's no Bluetooth entry in the Device Manager,...
  4. 1 keyboard 2 computers

1 keyboard 2 computers: Usage: Dual pc stream, 2 pc's, 2 keyboards, 1 connected to stream pc, and 1 "connected" to both stream and gaming pc somehow, to add a keyboard overlay on my stream with Nohboard, I need the streaming pc to be able to capture my keypresses 142681
  5. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Hello, I believe this is my first time posting. I have looked up this matter, and I have read a few things. A lot of them are from 2015, or earlier. And maybe from sites that I am not sure I can trust. So, I came here to try to get the most accurate and up to date info. I...
  6. how to connect 2 devices in to 1

how to connect 2 devices in to 1: hi I have got a Lenovo laptop as well as a Lenovo tablet. but today my tablet broke. So my question is how can I connect my tablet too my laptop? being all of my stuff that I had on the tablet, I cannot access it on my laptop. can anyone help?...
  7. Multiple entries in Device Manager

Multiple entries in Device Manager: Hello. I have installed Win10 on an old Toshiba Satellite laptop (model A100-497) and I've got this. There are multiple instances in Device Manager mostly with error 12 (not enough resources). [img] Any ideas on how to fix this? Tried looking for a BIOS...
  8. New entries in Device Manager

New entries in Device Manager: I have never seen these entries before. Previous installation didn't have them. Only thing I can think of is my NAS box although that's in the other room. [img] 58539
  9. Multiple audio devices 1 jack

Multiple audio devices 1 jack: I've googled this endlessly with no result and I'm guessing it isn't possible but I may as well ask. My laptop has one audio/mic port. I'm cheap and had a splitter laying around, my headphones, and a set of ear buds with a mic on it I combined to use as a headset. This...
  10. Device Manager "other" entries

Device Manager "other" entries: After a fresh W10 1703 fully updated install on a 3148 Inspiron laptop, four OTHER DEVICES appear in Device Manager: PCI Data Aqquisition and Signal Processing Controller and three 'unknown devices.' "Drivers not installed; no compatible driver can be found." Prior to this...