Windows 10: 21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard!

Discus and support 21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 2004. I have 1 Logitech keyboard and 1 Logitech mouse. As per attached image, I have 21 entries in Device Manager for those 2 devices. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by imacken, Aug 2, 2020.

1. imacken Win User

21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard!

Windows 10 2004.
    I have 1 Logitech keyboard and 1 Logitech mouse. As per attached image, I have 21 entries in Device Manager for those 2 devices.
    Any help on tidying this up? I've tried disabling/uninstalling etc., but they just come back!

:)

imacken, Aug 2, 2020
  2. imacken Win User

Windows 10 2004.
    I have 1 Logitech keyboard and 1 Logitech mouse. As per attached image, I have 21 entries in Device Manager for those 2 devices.
    Any help on tidying this up? I've tried disabling/uninstalling etc., but they just come back!

imacken, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User

Check in Logitech Options/Devices/Advanced to see if there is multiple entries; you can delete entries from there.

Edwin, Aug 3, 2020
  4. imacken Win User

Thanks, but I don't have Logitech Options installed. Ironically, it couldn't find the M325 mouse!

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I went back and reinstalled Options, and even though it doesn't detect any devices, when I went to Add Devices, Unifying App, Advanced, there was a whole bunch of historic devices which I have now been able to unpair.
    So, thanks a lot for that!

imacken, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

1. 21 Device Manager entries for 1 mouse and 1 keyboard! - Similar Threads - Device Manager entries

2. Mouse stuck in 1 monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse stuck in 1 monitor: SOLUTION:The problem was Logitech Options software updated 7/28/2022 that disabled the mouse from moving to second screen and basically Logitech driver had the mouse locked. I completely removed Logitech Options software and reinstalled only Logitech Unifying Software and...
  3. 12/1/21 Check for Updates good idea

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    12/1/21 Check for Updates good idea: Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2021: Would do no harm to Check for Updates [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/12121-check-for-updates-good-idea/f40191f3-c5b9-4e51-a867-cf0b43b5a936
  4. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Jeff here... I run a new PC computer with Windows 10 Pro. Under Device Manager there are many devices that have duplicate entries. The duplicates use different usb designation number ie "usb 1" "usb 2" I have read multiple "QUESTIONS" previously asked here and none of...
  5. 2 in 1 keyboard question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 in 1 keyboard question: Just bought a Spectre x360 for my wife and was playing around with it, trying to get everything set up and installed before I give it to her for Christmas. Anyway, as I was signing into her different accounts, I noticed the number pad on the touch-screen keyboard is... upside...
  6. No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager

No Bluetooth Entry in Device Manager: Greetings, I recently built a new system (MSI B450 Tomahawk, Windows 10 from MS Store). In trying to run a bluetooth headset to connect to the new system so that I can listen to podcasts and what have you over the headset, there's no Bluetooth entry in the Device Manager,...
  7. Duplicate entries in Device Manager

Duplicate entries in Device Manager: Hello, I believe this is my first time posting. I have looked up this matter, and I have read a few things. A lot of them are from 2015, or earlier. And maybe from sites that I am not sure I can trust. So, I came here to try to get the most accurate and up to date info. I...
  8. Multiple entries in Device Manager

Multiple entries in Device Manager: Hello. I have installed Win10 on an old Toshiba Satellite laptop (model A100-497) and I've got this. There are multiple instances in Device Manager mostly with error 12 (not enough resources). [img] Any ideas on how to fix this? Tried looking for a BIOS...
  9. New entries in Device Manager

New entries in Device Manager: I have never seen these entries before. Previous installation didn't have them. Only thing I can think of is my NAS box although that's in the other room. [img] 58539
  10. Device Manager "other" entries

Device Manager "other" entries: After a fresh W10 1703 fully updated install on a 3148 Inspiron laptop, four OTHER DEVICES appear in Device Manager: PCI Data Aqquisition and Signal Processing Controller and three 'unknown devices.' "Drivers not installed; no compatible driver can be found." Prior to this...