Windows 10: 2147942416 message code running task scheduler

Discus and support 2147942416 message code running task scheduler in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi community, I am scheduling a task that runs a CMD file. The file renames some files, adds the "Read only" attribute and moves them to a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Plaktonband, Feb 13, 2020.

1. 2147942416 message code running task scheduler

Hi community,

I am scheduling a task that runs a CMD file. The file renames some files, adds the "Read only" attribute and moves them to a different folder.

When I run the CMD file outside the task scheduler by double clicking it, it works perfectly.

When I run the scheduled task manually, I get the following message translated from Spanish:

- Task manager finished correctly the task "\Mover a seguro", instance {a lot of numbers and letters}, action "C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\cmd.exe" with the return code 2147942416.

General configuration:

· Use this account: local administrator

· Run whether the user is logged in or not

· Run with highest privileges I also tried unchecking this one

· Configure for Windows 10

Actions:

· Run a program: C:\Script.cmd I also tried with C:\Script\Script.cmd

Can you tell me why the task doesn't run correctly?

Thanks!

:)

Plaktonband, Feb 13, 2020

2. Window's Task Scheduler Not Running

Hi,

To assist you better, kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• Have you tried recreating the task? If so, are you getting the same issue?
    • Have you tried creating a new task?
    Meanwhile, we suggest that you ensure that the Task Scheduler is running. You can verify if the service is running by following these steps:

• Press Windows key + R on your keyboard.
    • Type services.msc and hit Enter.
    • Under Services (Local), make sure that the Task Scheduler service's status is
      Started or Enabled.
    Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Unable to run Task Scheduler

Hello Varun,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, I'd like to get the following information:

• Is this your first time to encounter this issue? If so, did you make any changes to your computer's configuration prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you also please confirm the current build of your Windows 10?

(Type winver into the Cortana search box, then hit
      Enter
      .)

Meanwhile, I suggest that you try starting the Task Scheduler through command line. To do so, please follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type this net start task scheduler and hit Enter.

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Feb 13, 2020
  4. DavidE Win User

2147942416 message code running task scheduler

Task Scheduler and Bat File Problem

In Task Scheduler Enable All Tasks History
    Run the scheduled task
    Refresh, and look at the History tab for that task.
    Look at each entry in history and see if you can find an error message/code for any step in the task run.

DavidE, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

2147942416 message code running task scheduler

1. 2147942416 message code running task scheduler - Similar Threads - 2147942416 message code

2. Task scheduler is running task, but not activating the VBA code in the spreadsheet.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task scheduler is running task, but not activating the VBA code in the spreadsheet.: I have a VBA code in an excel spreadsheet that is written to save data everyday and create a seperate spreadsheet of said data. The task scheduler is used run this program, at a specific time of my choice. Right now, when I run the task, it opens up excel but the actual code...
  3. Running python code in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Running python code in task scheduler: I watched a couple videos and looked at a couple websites on how to do this, but when I entered everything they said to and ran it, nothing happened. The program/script came from the command prompt wheres python command, the arguments was my code/file name, and the start in...
  4. Running python code in task scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running python code in task scheduler: I watched a couple videos and looked at a couple websites on how to do this, but when I entered everything they said to and ran it, nothing happened. The program/script came from the command prompt wheres python command, the arguments was my code/file name, and the start in...
  5. Running python code in task scheduler

6. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run Task Scheduler: I am trying to run a Powershell script in Windows 10 21H2 version using Task bar and the PS window pops up. Later found out that this is happening because the task is run as "Run only when user is logged on".I tried to set this to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and...
  7. Run Task Scheduler

Run Task Scheduler: I am trying to run a Powershell script in Windows 10 21H2 version using Task bar and the PS window pops up. Later found out that this is happening because the task is run as "Run only when user is logged on".I tried to set this to "Run whether user is logged on or not" and...
  8. Run Task Scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Scheduled task not running

in Windows 10 Customization
    Scheduled task not running: I use the "portable apps" platform to hold a lot of small programs I dont want installed - but even from my C: ssd its very slow to load. So I have set up a scheduled task to run it as soon as the pc becomes idle. [ATTACH] However it does not run. Even when I right-click...
  10. Task Scheduler Not Running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Task Scheduler Not Running: I've already tried and a lot of solutions for this but sadly I still don't have a solution. I've also tried these steps in this link (https://computerstepbystep.com/task_scheduler_service.html), still no luck What happened is I'm trying to update my GeForce Experience but I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 2147942416 error code task scheduler

2. 2147942416