Windows 10: 21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S

Discus and support 21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have been getting a lot of BSOD'S and it don't matter what I do they always come back. I wanted to try DISM Cleanup-Image via cmd but it won't run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Regulus_Star, Mar 20, 2020.

1. 21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S

I have been getting a lot of BSOD'S and it don't matter what I do they always come back.

I wanted to try DISM Cleanup-Image via cmd but it won't run while windows is running.

submitted by /u/Regulus_Star
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Regulus_Star, Mar 20, 2020

2. stopcode ...21a

my Lenovo tablet has run fine, even when I updated to windows 10 18 months ago. Now when I switch it on it goes straight to a stopcode blue screen and then restarts. It is in a continual loop that I can't break out of

Mick Pickering, Mar 20, 2020
  3. Ztruker Win User
    Random BSOD multiple stopcodes

The ram.txt from two days ago showed them in DIMM 0 and DIMM 1 which I believe equates to A1 and A2 in the manual. This is what the manual shows:

21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S [​IMG]

21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S [​IMG]

Ztruker, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Tornike Win User

21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S

BSOD StopCode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

Hello

I am getting BSOD StopCode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED on my laptop (BSOD StopCode: CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED)
    i tried many ways to fix it but without result.. :
    Sfc /scannow,
    chkdsk,
    reinstall windows (without deleting data),
    update drivers,
    tried few methods to check ssd.. no bed sectors, healths is good,
    Windows memory diagnostic: no problems detected,
    Run dism,
    Perform a Clean Boot,
    run an antivirus scan.....
    No dump files

its happens like 3-4 months, please help me <3

Tornike, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S

1. 21a Stopcode & Other BSOD'S - Similar Threads - 21a Stopcode BSOD'S

2. 21a error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    21a error: not booting21a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21a-error/b4125c5f-138b-44cd-94fb-636e900d7c4a
  3. 21a error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    21a error: not booting21a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21a-error/b4125c5f-138b-44cd-94fb-636e900d7c4a
  4. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  5. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD stopcode: I have been getting a BSOD with stopcode errors randomly for the past several months. I ran the driver verifier and have the logs, but I have not looked at them because I would not know what to look for.The BSOD while the driver verifier was running had a Stop Code:...
  6. BSOD stopcode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So i've been getting the same random BSOD even after reinstalling windows, updating bios, updating drivers. Here is the minidumpfile, please help.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump...
  8. BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

BSOD stopcode: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: So i've been getting the same random BSOD even after reinstalling windows, updating bios, updating drivers. Here is the minidumpfile, please help.Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.1778 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump...
  9. BSOD's with different stopcodes.

BSOD's with different stopcodes.: This week I've had almost everyday a BSOD while playing different games. All of the BSOD's had a different stopcode. I will post 5 crashdumps from dec 11 to dec 4. At first my at first my thought was that the problem was caused by my headset driver (HID-compliant headset...
  10. win 10 BSOD ....21a

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    win 10 BSOD ....21a: I was running a simple install of some wd my space software and it seemed to be taking a long time to install. At the end of the install it said I needed to reboot the system. When I rebooted, I was presented with a blue screen of death with …21a error. I have tried several...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windows.com/stopcode

2. stopcode windows 10 21a

3. www.windows.com stopcodes

4. windows stop code windows 10,
  5. https://windows.com/stopcode,
  6. windows.com/stopcode,
  7. critical process died 21a,
  8. https://www.windo\s.com/stopecode,
  9. windows stopcode,
  10. windows/stop code fix,
  11. windows 10 stop code,