Windows 10: 21H1 broke my keyboard. How do I get back to previous version 20H2

Discus and support 21H1 broke my keyboard. How do I get back to previous version 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HiLast june I updated one of my older computers to 21H1After that upgrade some keys s,d,k,q,w,alt and other keys in the keyboard randomly stop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Eduardo Suela Rubio, Aug 16, 2021.

1. 21H1 broke my keyboard. How do I get back to previous version 20H2

HiLast june I updated one of my older computers to 21H1After that upgrade some keys s,d,k,q,w,alt and other keys in the keyboard randomly stop working.Stopping happens in long periods from minutes to long hours or the full session. Sometimes everything worksSometimes some keys stop workingSometimes stopped keys change for a whileAfter fresh reboot sometimes keys work or notI was reinstalling HID drivers for keyboard and, just in case, also touch pad drivers. Some post say synaptics touchpadsIt repairs during a short time, but the problem comes again.I also reinstalled the system.My self and

:)

Eduardo Suela Rubio, Aug 16, 2021
  2. Brian2063 Win User

Should I update to 20H2 or wait for 21H1?

I just bought a Fujitsu Q704 convertible and it is running windows 10 pro 1909. It has the 20H2 version listed in available updates, and I am wondering if I should allow it to do so, or wait for the 21H1 version? It has a i3 processo r and 4gb of ram. It seems to run 1909 just fine and only issue in the reliability monitor was from when I couldn't figure out why the pointer was missing when I put the tablet back into the keyboard dock and forced windows to shut off with the tower button, until I realized I did not fully insert the tablet into the keyboard dock, otherwise no noted issues.

Thanks

Brian2063, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Globespy Win User
    KB5001330 Windows 10 Insider Beta 19043.928 21H1 and RP 19042.928 20H2 Insider

Perhaps try the only thing that worked for me (posted on the previous page). I had gone through every other option being suggested here:
    KB5001330 Windows 10 Insider Beta 19043.928 21H1 and RP 19042.928 20H2

Globespy, Aug 16, 2021
  4. 21H1 broke my keyboard. How do I get back to previous version 20H2

Keyboard input lag (Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, Windows 10 20H2)

Hi there. I've got yet another Windows 10 problem. lol

This time it's my keyboard. I'm using a Logitech K270 wireless keyboard, on Windows 10 Pro 20H2. I have been experiencing keyboard input lag off and on for a couple months now, and I've searched for possible solutions, but none so far have worked. I was hoping you guys could suggest some fixes.

Here's what I've tried, based on the suggestions I've found on the web:
    • Updating the keyboard/dongle's drivers (there are no drivers on Logitechs's site, oddly) and firmware. Nope.
    • Swapping USB ports. Nada.
    • Unplugging any extraneous USB devices. Zilch.
    • Checking the batteries. No joy.

As I was typing this it was lagging here and there. It's a bit disconcerting. Anyway... I don't think I missed anything, but if you need more information or diagnostics, lemme know and I'll upload 'em.

GuyInDogSuit, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

21H1 broke my keyboard. How do I get back to previous version 20H2

1. 21H1 broke my keyboard. How do I get back to previous version 20H2 - Similar Threads - 21H1 broke keyboard

2. How do I get my old windows Version back?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my old windows Version back?: Alright, I'm gonna go my bad on this one. But a year ago Could be less I really don't know I found about Windows sandbox and that it was a VM. I saw a Video on how to get it, But you had to get Windows Pro/Enterprise Etc. So, I saw that it cost 100€ and I didn't wanna spend...
  3. How do I get my keyboard back?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I get my keyboard back?: I looked at all the settings I could and there didn't seem to be anything. I finally hoped that turning the computer off would work. It did.What happened is that I was trying to think and I didn't release a key on the keyboard I was holding down. I heard a bell and saw a box...
  4. How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How Do I Get Back to My Previous Version of Windows from Windows 10?: Are you wondering, “How do I get back to my previous version of Windows from Windows 10?” Microsoft has always given you a choice to install or keep your favorite operating system on your PC with every new release. All through the history of Windows releases, you always have...
  5. How to revert from version 21H1 to 20H2?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to revert from version 21H1 to 20H2?: I do not want to be in the preview build anymore. How do I switch back to the current version? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-revert-from-version-21h1-to-20h2/c17b9e06-f84f-4c0c-a020-3c53894d86a1
  6. Unable to go back to previous version from 20H2

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to go back to previous version from 20H2: I updated to 20H2 two days ago. However, I’m having mic problems, and after trying several methods without success I decided to just get back to my previous build (1909). However, no matter how many times I try it only restarts. I don’t know what else to do at this point....
  7. How do I revert back to my previous version of Windows 10

How do I revert back to my previous version of Windows 10: Windows 10 version 2004 has too many bugs for me. How do I revert back to my previous version until Microsoft gets version 2004 fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-revert-back-to-my-previous-version-of/050b6641-6b65-44d1-b850-a4466e708773
  8. How do I go back to a previous version of Windows 10

How do I go back to a previous version of Windows 10: After the latest Windows 10 update my audio across the board has been muffled and distorted, this includes video games, surfing the internet, and various applications I use for video editing like Davinci Resolve. The most common solution I've found on various forums is the...
  9. how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10

how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10: how do I roll back to a previous version of win 10? I think an update messed up one of my programs https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-roll-back-to-a-previous-version-of-win-10/6f8c8283-91bb-45ea-bc85-027a92a23163
  10. Cannot get back to the previous version

Cannot get back to the previous version: I tried to get back to the previous Windows 10 version using Settings. But my computer cannot get to the login screen. Recommend a fix. Thank you sir...