Windows 10: 21H1 goes through the motions of install, even restarts, but does not actually install

Discus and support 21H1 goes through the motions of install, even restarts, but does not actually install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I have combed through so many help sites and still cannot get updates to install. I have 1909. Currently, my updates are not working. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Lea123321, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Lea123321 Win User

21H1 goes through the motions of install, even restarts, but does not actually install

Hello,I have combed through so many help sites and still cannot get updates to install. I have 1909. Currently, my updates are not working. When I check for updates, I get a message that says I am missing important security and quality fixes. In trying to fix that issue I have:Tried to update in clean boot modeChecked third party driversChecked device manager for errorsTemporarily disabled McAfee and firewallPerformed a restore and repair of system filesI found the update assistant and tried to install 21H1. I downloaded the update. The update ran overnight and restarted my computer, but I sti

:)

Lea123321, Jul 12, 2021
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Jul 12, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 12, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

21H1 goes through the motions of install, even restarts, but does not actually install

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Jul 12, 2021
Thema:

1. 21H1 goes through the motions of install, even restarts, but does not actually install - Similar Threads - 21H1 goes through

2. Update does not install even after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update does not install even after restarting PC: For days my PC is showing to update for Windows 11 version 22H2 KB5028185 by restarting,but no matter how many times I restart,the installation is not done and the notice keeps popping up.I have no idea what the reason is, what should I do?...
  3. Update does not install even after restarting PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update does not install even after restarting PC: For days my PC is showing to update for Windows 11 version 22H2 KB5028185 by restarting,but no matter how many times I restart,the installation is not done and the notice keeps popping up.I have no idea what the reason is, what should I do?...
  4. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 21H1 update does not install: I have tried installing update 21H1 for Windows 10, 2 times. Both times it took about 4 hours to reach about 75% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem also occurred with the 2004 update. Device: Dell Inspiron 3542, 64-bit OS. Could you share...
  5. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 21H1 update does not install: I have tried installing update 21H1 for Windows 10, 2 times. Both times it took about 4 hours to reach about 75% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem also occurred with the 2004 update. Device: Dell Inspiron 3542, 64-bit OS. Could you share...
  6. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Windows 10 21H1 update does not install

Windows 10 21H1 update does not install: Hi, I have tried to install the 21H1 update for Windows 10 twice. Both times it took about 3 hours to reach about 70% and then it fails and then the changes are rolled back. The same problem occurred with the 20H2 update as well.Could you share any suggestions?...
  8. 21H1 Install

in Windows 10 Customization
    21H1 Install: Installed 21H1 on 5/25/2021. Shouldn't 'Installed on' reflect the 21H1 install date? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/21h1-install/96cc428f-3fa3-4a36-99d6-5276ed8eddac
  9. Restarting everytime it goes on installing windows screen

Restarting everytime it goes on installing windows screen: I can't use my Lenovo laptop because it keeps restarting everytime it goes on the install windows screen. Is this normal because at the bottom it says "This computer will restart several times" or something like that. I tried researching about it but nothing seems to help. Is...
  10. windows update will not install on Dell Vostro. Goes through the motions; then on restart...

windows update will not install on Dell Vostro. Goes through the motions; then on restart...: Windows will not update on Dell Vostro. It goes throught the install; then on reboot; it undo changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-will-not-install-on-dell-vostro/401b33ce-f4f4-4f49-8206-4ff493331850