Windows 10: 21H1 Install

Discus and support 21H1 Install in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Installed 21H1 on 5/25/2021. Shouldn't 'Installed on' reflect the 21H1 install date?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JJH_1957, May 25, 2021.

1. JJH_1957 Win User

21H1 Install

Installed 21H1 on 5/25/2021. Shouldn't 'Installed on' reflect the 21H1 install date?

:)

JJH_1957, May 25, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 25, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 25, 2021
  4. niko084 Win User

21H1 Install

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, May 25, 2021
Thema:

21H1 Install

1. 21H1 Install - Similar Threads - 21H1 Install

2. Update Assistant installing 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update Assistant installing 21H1: Windows 10 Update Assistant has been stalled at 99% for 3+ hrs. Looing at Task Manager/Processes I am not seeing any activity. Listed operations are:Windows 10 Update Assistant 32 bit 2Windows 10 Update AssistantWindows InstallerActual beginning of download/update started...
  3. My computer has trouble installing update 21H1. Error code: 0x8007000d

My computer has trouble installing update 21H1. Error code: 0x8007000d: This is what I see when I try installing 21H1. Note that it has no problem downloading 21H1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-trouble-installing-update-21h1/103be313-b117-4644-b17d-20373558a3c9
  4. Windows 10 Laptop says update 21H1 is installed but it does not make any changes to my...

Windows 10 Laptop says update 21H1 is installed but it does not make any changes to my...: Hello everyone. Recently I updated my laptop to Windows 21H1,but it does not make any changes to my laptop as per the patch notes by Microsoft. First things first ,none of my icons are changedSettings icon, Snip tool icon, and all the other icons in the file explorer and my...
  5. Taskbar icons disappearing after 21H1 install

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar icons disappearing after 21H1 install: After I installed 21H1, on two systems I have an issue with system icons disappearing from taskbar. I found a workaround by enabling/disabling the annoying weather and news icon, but there should be a better solution. I searched, and seems that people are attributing this...
  6. Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 fails to install again and again for last 15...

Feature update to Windows 10, version 21H1 fails to install again and again for last 15...: I have bought a new Dell G3 Gaming laptop on 6-May-2021. After the initial set up and Windows Update the computer works well.But after the Feature Update 21H1 is introduced, my Windows Update fails to install it even after repeated attempts almost everyday. Is there any way...
  7. jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when...

jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when...: jut installed 21H1 win 19 update. It destroyed my desktop.and email and program ions. when Irfeboot ist ays preparing windows along wit dot circles. Ho to delete update. PC can'g be any orse...
  8. Can't Install New Update 21H1

Can't Install New Update 21H1: Windows wont update to 21H1, every time the system begins the update, it fails and undoes all the changes. Looked into the troubleshooting methods and tried to do a fresh install/ repair. Bootable USB is failing to enter into recovery mode. 0xc000000e error occurs and when...
  9. Many not all Windows updates including 21H1 fail to install

Many not all Windows updates including 21H1 fail to install: Hi,Since mid/late March 2021 many of the Win10 updates have failed to install. Almost all with the"Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x8007000d"message.Some updates show in the update history as...
  10. fresh install latest 21H1 19043.985 - wifi card not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fresh install latest 21H1 19043.985 - wifi card not found: I have no connectivity unless I attach a usb wifi adapter. The internal Wifi seems to have disappeared. Windows update doesn't find any optional driver related to it.Scanned with a tool driverfix, nothing. Device manager shows no entries related to wifi, as unknown devices.Is...