Windows 10: 22 seconds start time with Nvme 3500/3000

Discus and support 22 seconds start time with Nvme 3500/3000 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey It's normal? https://streamable.com/enmwtf Here's a video showing all the process I have a gigabyte b450m aorus The boot time is sequenced like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Ayting, May 2, 2020.

1. /u/Ayting Win User

22 seconds start time with Nvme 3500/3000

Hey

It's normal? https://streamable.com/enmwtf

Here's a video showing all the process

I have a gigabyte b450m aorus

The boot time is sequenced like that

6 second of black screen

2 second of displaying nvidia drivers version

2 second with a little "-"

7 seconds of displaying aorus logo

5 second of black screen

First the 6 seconds of black screen are pretty long I think

Second why it display nvidia drivers name?

After.. Why the aorus logo show up so long.. Even with fast start its long like that

And for finishing.. Why it takes 5 seconds after aorus logo to show up the desktop?

Also. I don't understand why it's the display in the left who light up first.

The big screen is connected with Display port, and the left little screen is connected with hdmi, it's because of that?

Also.. I have the last version of my bios.

I disabled every unnecessary drivers check in bios Also I disable the other drive in the boot order, the nvme is the first on the list

submitted by /u/Ayting
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Ayting, May 2, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse: No Device Detected

Hi Pard,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. Follow the Methods below and check.

Run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on troubleshooting, then click on “Hardware and Devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and your hardware troubleshooting will start.
    Also perform the steps suggested in the link below and check.

Troubleshooting: Mice

Steps applicable to Windows 10.

Do let us know if you are able to use Microsoft 3500 Wireless Mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 2, 2020
  3. Swapna S Win User
    Second monitor turned black, worked before

Hi Hendrik,

I appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps.

I will certainly help you with the issue you are experiencing with the display on second monitor.

This issue might be related to the Intel HD Graphics 3000.

Provide us the additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exact error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system prior to this issue?
    Please follow below mentioned steps to fix the issue:

I suggest you to download and install the latest Intel HD Graphics 3000 drivers from the manufacturer's website and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

Search downloads

Please get back to us, if you are still experiencing with the display on second monitor.

Thank you.

Swapna S, May 2, 2020
  4. buster7 Win User

3000-3500$ budget

geting ready to build a computer, done a lot of research but want to see if i can get some ideas from other people. I got 3000-3500, would like to keep it at three thousand tho. i want it based on the intel qx9650 with an asus en8800 gtx graphics card. i would like your opinions for the rest.

buster7, May 2, 2020
Thema:

1. 22 seconds start time with Nvme 3500/3000 - Similar Threads - seconds start Nvme

2. Beep codes 22 times?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Beep codes 22 times?: My PC just started releasing beep codes on start up. 22 to be exact. Followed by monitors not turning on. The pc is on along with keyboard and mouse. I have a HP EliteDesk 800 g2 Spitfire Motherboard. Please help....
  3. Beep codes 22 times?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Beep codes 22 times?: My PC just started releasing beep codes on start up. 22 to be exact. Followed by monitors not turning on. The pc is on along with keyboard and mouse. I have a HP EliteDesk 800 g2 Spitfire Motherboard. Please help....
  4. Beep codes 22 times?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Expanded to a second NVMe SSD, now what?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expanded to a second NVMe SSD, now what?: Long story short, I filled up my initial 1tb SSD and bought and installed another one, and initiated it so it’s ready to go. The 1st one has everything C: boot, etc.The big questions now are how should I set these up with my files? What should I migrate over to the new one...
  6. Expanded to a second NVMe SSD, now what?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Expanded to a second NVMe SSD, now what?: Long story short, I filled up my initial 1tb SSD and bought and installed another one, and initiated it so it’s ready to go. The 1st one has everything C: boot, etc.The big questions now are how should I set these up with my files? What should I migrate over to the new one...
  7. g3 3500

in Windows 10 Customization
    g3 3500: how do i change the color on the dell g3 3500 laptop keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/g3-3500/de22122f-7a55-4787-b030-260a9175416d
  8. 3500 connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    3500 connect: I have a Microsoft 3500 I just bought a new computer, I think I have a receiver but can't find a place to put into the laptop. how do I sink it to the new computer or do I need to buy another mouse. x8221729 4025 02398 523 5708285 71138 2011...
  9. Windows crashed / second nvme drive not seen ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows crashed / second nvme drive not seen ?: Hello, So my system crashed last night, received a warning that onedrive was corrupt and to reinstall, and then the system hung. reboot and says profiles services not loading, unable to log in. Reinstalled system at that point from msi recovery software, actually tried to...
  10. Windows crashed / second nvme drive not seen ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows crashed / second nvme drive not seen ?: Hello, So my system crashed last night, received a warning that onedrive was corrupt and to reinstall, and then the system hung. reboot and says profiles services not loading, unable to log in. Reinstalled system at that point from msi recovery software, actually tried to...