Windows 10: 22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time

Discus and support 22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello I bought new hp pavillion gaming 15 ryzen 5 5600h + GTX 1650 laptop and it still hasn't got 22h2 update it's showing coming soon from the day I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tanishq verma, Nov 9, 2022.

1. 22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time

Hello I bought new hp pavillion gaming 15 ryzen 5 5600h + GTX 1650 laptop and it still hasn't got 22h2 update it's showing coming soon from the day I bought it Today I got new 21h1 security update but still havnt recieved 22h2 many of my friends having same laptop got it already why it's showing coming soon for me and the reason for it is showing KB5006965 this Please give my laptop update ASAP of 22h2 others having same laptop already got it

:)

Tanishq verma, Nov 9, 2022
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Nov 9, 2022
  3. Andy Roid Win User
    How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

I wish things are that simple. My error code was 0x80246017, and I don't have KB5020435 installed so it's a dead end. BTW, MS lists like 6 or 7 error codes of the format 0x8024xxxx on the "troubleshooting WU problems", and when you chose next step, it suggests generic steps: run WU troubleshooter, check if your disk has no errors, is your remote disk is accessible, etc. Same as MS community; each similar error has completely different cause and (re)solution.
    MS in notorious for this- if it works then OK, if it doesn't then good luck.

Andy Roid, Nov 9, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond 22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time

1. 22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time - Similar Threads - 22h2 update showing

2. Bitlocker is showing a trace Id for a long time!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker is showing a trace Id for a long time!!!: I am unable to access my laptop as bitlocker has detected unauthorised access. To find the key I have looked into various FAQs and instructions but on the Microsoft login it shows trace id for a long time. I have tried to use incognito as suggested in an faq as well, but it...
  3. Bitlocker is showing a trace Id for a long time!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker is showing a trace Id for a long time!!!: I am unable to access my laptop as bitlocker has detected unauthorised access. To find the key I have looked into various FAQs and instructions but on the Microsoft login it shows trace id for a long time. I have tried to use incognito as suggested in an faq as well, but it...
  4. 22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time

22h2 update showing coming soon from a long time: Hello I bought new hp pavillion gaming 15 ryzen 5 5600h + GTX 1650 laptop and it still hasn't got 22h2 update it's showing coming soon from the day I bought it Today I got new 21h1 security update but still havnt recieved 22h2 many of my friends having same laptop got it...
  5. Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2: One desktop and laptop updated without any problems. On the other PC I get this message:I ran PC Health Check and it shows everything is fine. Any idea why I am getting this message on only one PC?...
  6. Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2

Coming soon: Windows 11 version 22H2: One desktop and laptop updated without any problems. On the other PC I get this message:I ran PC Health Check and it shows everything is fine. Any idea why I am getting this message on only one PC?...
  7. downloading update still freez from long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    downloading update still freez from long time: this problem is still pending[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-update-still-freez-from-long-time/2b0f08fb-010e-48fc-9f43-d05178753984
  8. Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Name of Microsoft Tools for Log Collection, Long time to reboot, Long time to come Out of...: Hello, We have Windows 10 Machines that take time to reboot or come back to login screen. it takes 8 minutes to reboot and 6-7 minutes for machine to come out of Standby mode. Sometimes MIC or Camera stop working. Please suggest which Microsoft Tools can be used to collect...
  9. Will there be a new version coming soon?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Will there be a new version coming soon?: I absolutely can not take microsoft updates anymore. Windows 10 has got to be the most inconvenient operating system ever. Just to even ask this question was a long ordeal of microsoft collecting all of my info just to create an account to gain access here. Please please...
  10. Spinning circle stays long time before desktop comes on

in Windows 10 Support
    Spinning circle stays long time before desktop comes on: in win 7, everything is perfect. very fast boot. i upgraded to win 10 and now that circle stays spinning a long time! eventually the desktop will appear. i tried a fresh install; same problem. 53343