Windows 10: The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store

Discus and support The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; 笔记本电脑,i5-8400, RTX2060. 如果在开着占用系统资源较多的应用进入熄屏后,如果对电脑进行唤醒,电脑会在1秒左右崩溃。 (经测试,应用包括Unity,Blender等生产软件,星际二,巫师三等单机游戏) 我看了下 minidump 的内容,主要内容如下:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 白白可乐, Sep 8, 2019.

1. The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store

笔记本电脑,i5-8400, RTX2060.

如果在开着占用系统资源较多的应用进入熄屏后,如果对电脑进行唤醒,电脑会在1秒左右崩溃。

(经测试,应用包括Unity,Blender等生产软件,星际二,巫师三等单机游戏)

我看了下 minidump 的内容,主要内容如下:

************* Symbol Loading Error Summary **************
    Module name Error
    ntkrnlmp The system cannot find the file specified
    The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store, or there
    is an invalid UNC store (an invalid path or the pingme.txt file is
    not present in the root directory), or the file is present in the
    symbol server exclusion list.

在我键入 !analyze -v 继续的时候,其主要内容:

VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR (113)
    The dxgkrnl has detected that a violation has occurred. This resulted
    in a condition that dxgkrnl can no longer progress. By crashing, dxgkrnl
    is attempting to get enough information into the minidump such that somebody
    can pinpoint the crash cause. Any other values after parameter 1 must be
    individually examined according to the subtype.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: 0000000000000019, The subtype of the bugcheck:
    Arg2: 0000000000000002
    Arg3: 00000000000010de
    Arg4: 0000000000001f11

在我键入 .symfix; .reload 后:

************* Symbol Loading Error Summary **************

Module name Error
    ntkrnlmp The system cannot find the file specified
    The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store, or there
    is an invalid UNC store (an invalid path or the pingme.txt file is
    not present in the root directory), or the file is present in the

symbol server exclusion list.

后面实在看不懂了,详情请看我挂在 GitHub 的处理记录:Crash内容?

:)

白白可乐, Sep 8, 2019

2. Want to debug and learn how to debug Windows 10 BSOD on Dell Latitude

Belated thanks. I am trying that now. Here's what I get:

Code:
    Code:
    ************* Symbol Path validation summary ************** Response                         Time (ms)     Location Deferred                                       srv*c:\Symbols*https//msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols 1: kd> !sym noisy noisy mode - symbol prompts on 1: kd> .reload DBGHELP: c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe - OK DBGENG:  c:\windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe - Mapped image memory SYMSRV:  BYINDEX: 0xB          c:\symbols*https//msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols          ntkrnlmp.pdb          4DAC3B582A9147ECAED2644CB165222B1 SYMSRV:  c:\symbols\ntkrnlmp.pdb\4DAC3B582A9147ECAED2644CB165222B1\ntkrnlmp.pdb - file not found SYMSRV:  https\\msdl.microsoft.com\download\symbols\ntkrnlmp.pdb\4DAC3B582A9147ECAED2644CB165222B1\ntkrnlmp.pdb - file not found SYMSRV:  c:\symbols\ntkrnlmp.pdb\4DAC3B582A9147ECAED2644CB165222B1\ntkrnlmp.pdb not found SYMSRV:  https\\msdl.microsoft.com\download\symbols\ntkrnlmp.pdb\4DAC3B582A9147ECAED2644CB165222B1\ntkrnlmp.pdb not found DBGHELP: ntkrnlmp.pdb - file not found *** ERROR: Symbol file could not be found.  Defaulted to export symbols for ntkrnlmp.exe - DBGHELP: nt - export symbols Loading Kernel Symbols . DBGHELP: c:\windows\system32\hal.dll - OK DBGENG:  c:\windows\system32\hal.dll - Mapped image memory .............................................................. ................................................................ ........................................................... Loading User Symbols Loading unloaded module list .............................   ************* Symbol Loading Error Summary ************** Module name            Error ntkrnlmp               The system cannot find the file specified                                                                 The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store, or there                                                                 is an invalid UNC store (an invalid path or the pingme.txt file is                                                                 not present in the root directory), or the file is present in the                                                                 symbol server exclusion list.
    The errors about "ntkrnlmp.pdb - file not found" seem to be coming at me all the time, regardless of what approaches I am using. What is that saying exactly and is there any fix? Thank you!

iamnotworthy, Sep 28, 2019
  3. 熄屏唤醒后的系统崩溃(翻不动,就用中文了)

笔记本电脑,i5-8400, RTX2060.

如果在开着 用系统资源较多的应用进入熄屏后,如果对电脑进行唤醒,电脑会在1秒左右崩溃。

(经测试,应用包括Unity,Blender等生产软件,星际二,巫师三等单机游戏)

我看了下 minidump 的内容,主要内容如下:

白白可乐, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Platibus Win User

The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store

Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store

1. The SYMSRV client failed to find a file in the UNC store - Similar Threads - SYMSRV client failed

2. UNC seerver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UNC seerver: Do I have to have a UNC server? It is making my computer too slow, so I can't work at home. Ever since I updated and restarted my Lenovo computer late last night, I'm having problems. When I tried to shut it down a few minutes ago it says my UNC is running in the background....
  3. UNC seerver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UNC seerver: Do I have to have a UNC server? It is making my computer too slow, so I can't work at home. Ever since I updated and restarted my Lenovo computer late last night, I'm having problems. When I tried to shut it down a few minutes ago it says my UNC is running in the background....
  4. UNC seerver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. SharePoint - UNC designation of files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SharePoint - UNC designation of files: I am wishing to write directly to SharePoint using a windows based piece of software that is restricted to only being able to reference the UNC. The browser that is used at my organization is Edge, and I therefore am unable to see the UNC of a SharePoint file, which I believe...
  6. SharePoint - UNC designation of files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SharePoint - UNC designation of files: I am wishing to write directly to SharePoint using a windows based piece of software that is restricted to only being able to reference the UNC. The browser that is used at my organization is Edge, and I therefore am unable to see the UNC of a SharePoint file, which I believe...
  7. SharePoint - UNC designation of files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. UNC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UNC: I'm stumped. What is this UNC telling me? e\\Raphaelserver Z: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unc/ccde7ee1-85ac-4a0f-9ead-a89488a26a85
  9. UNC SERVER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    UNC SERVER: SIR/ MAM I AM A USER OF WINDOWS 10 PRO AND I LIKE IT. BUT FROM LAST 2-3 MOTNHS "UNC SERVER" IS ALWAYS ON IN THE PROCESSES WHICH MAKES THE COMPUTER SLOW DOWN. PLEASE TELL ME HOW CAN I DISABLE THE UNC SERVER....
  10. Any email client that store emails in individual files?

in Browsers and Email
    Any email client that store emails in individual files?: I have been using "windows live mail" since its start(2007?), even on Windows 10. I think its a very Good program but since microsoft no longer updates the app as obsolete, I would like to switch to another mail client but I have a problem. I know other good apps like...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. he symsrv client failed to find a file in the unc store or there is an invalid unc store (an invalid path or the pingme.txt file is not present in the root directory) or the file is present in the symbol server exclusion list.