Windows 10: 24-bit on Speakers?

Discus and support 24-bit on Speakers? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Thank you for stopping by here, So my Problem is: I have a Logitech G933 Gaming Headset, and i want to change the Sample rate of my audio, Altough... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayRay_77, Jul 13, 2018.

1. JayRay_77 Win User

24-bit on Speakers?

Thank you for stopping by here,

So my Problem is:

I have a Logitech G933 Gaming Headset, and i want to change the Sample rate of my audio, Altough i can only have 16-bit, I cant change it to 24 bit.

What i can switch to 24 Bit is the Digital Output, but the Logitech G933 is running under Speakers (USB connected) and in the Speakers Properties i cant switch to 24-bit.

I would like to use the Logitech Gaming Software thats why I have it connected via USB,

Does anyone Have a solution?

Have a great Day ( and Thank you for your Time in Advance)

JAyRAy

:)

JayRay_77, Jul 13, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue 24-bit on Speakers? :p

cadaveca, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    speakers

Hi Charlie,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be one of the possible causes why your speakers are not working properly. To efficiently assists you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried updating your drivers?
    • Have you tried connecting your speakers to another computer and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried using other speakers and check if the issue still persists?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot sound problems.

Let us know if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Ivy Mun Win User

24-bit on Speakers?

Speakers and headphones work at the same time

Hi.

Let us isolate your concern by answering these few questions.

• Have you tried connecting your headphones directly to your desktop?
    • Does your speaker work normally when connected to your desktop?
    You may try the following steps to help resolve your concern:

• Unplug or Disconnect your speaker from the desktop.
    • Connect your headphone directly to the desktop.
    If the headphone works properly when directly connected to the desktop, we suggest that you contact your speaker manufacturer for assistance.

Let us know how it goes.

Ivy Mun, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

24-bit on Speakers?

1. 24-bit on Speakers? - Similar Threads - bit Speakers

2. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit says I need to activate windows after a windows update: Problem: I bought my license of Windows 11 Pro Swedish 64-bit in February 2023. It has worked fine until a recent Windows update. After that, it suddenly nags me to activate Windows. When I go to activation it says, translated: "Windows reported that no product key was found...
  4. I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...: running win10 64 bit vs win10 32 bit and how much ram is required for it or be able to run without lag? submitted by /u/savant78 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1caj1w1/i_recently_installed_windows_10_64_bitandi_have/
  5. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  6. I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program

I have an Acer PC, Windows 11, 64 bit system. How do I download this program: I want to download Clear Voice. How do I do it on my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-an-acer-pc-windows-11-64-bit-system-how-do/0402ba7e-e55d-426f-a508-5d03f2bbb2f6
  7. Surface Laptop Studio speakers locked to 16 bit, 48000 Hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Laptop Studio speakers locked to 16 bit, 48000 Hz: Hello,My SLS audio Realtek High Definition AudioSST format is locked at 16 bit, 48000hz and I would like to change it to 24 bit, 44100hz. I often use the device for music production and have a dock at home with an external audio interfaceSSL 2+ set to 44100hz. While docked...
  8. Surface Laptop Studio speakers locked to 16 bit, 48000 Hz

Surface Laptop Studio speakers locked to 16 bit, 48000 Hz: Hello,My SLS audio Realtek High Definition AudioSST format is locked at 16 bit, 48000hz and I would like to change it to 24 bit, 44100hz. I often use the device for music production and have a dock at home with an external audio interfaceSSL 2+ set to 44100hz. While docked...
  9. I am unable to change the sample rate and bit depth of my speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    I am unable to change the sample rate and bit depth of my speakers: I am currently experincing an issue on my laptop, the Lenovo Ideapad 530s AMD version. The speakers in question are the onboard Realtek speakers. My problem is as follows, the box for changing the sample rate and bit depth is grayed out, and I cannot click on it. It seems...
  10. Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Distortion in Lenovo Y50-70 Laptop Speakers Only - Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit: I have tried all the troubleshooting given in the community pages. 1. Uninstalled Audio Drivers and Re-Installed 2. Changed the Audio Format, 3. Disabled Dolby Enhancements, 4. Performed Clean Install of Windows etc etc etc Below are the Specs of my Lappy:- Lenovo...