Windows 10: 24 hour clock

Discus and support 24 hour clock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HowardStephens2, Dec 9, 2020.

1. 24 hour clock

I am using Windows 10 Pro and can't find the setting for using the 24 hour clock. I am getting only AM/PM. I work in the Fire/EMS/Rescue field and all our times are 24 hour based. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you

:)

HowardStephens2, Dec 9, 2020
  2. Shawn Brink, Dec 9, 2020
  3. 24 hour clock

How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time.

Thanks

how to change clock to 24 hour time, Dec 9, 2020
  4. 24 hour clock

changing the clock to 24 hour mode on desktop

Many thanks & it has worked for the time setting on the task bar but the time that appears on the desktop when the laptop is switched on ie. before you activate your pin access, still remains in 12 hour format.

Lancingman, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

24 hour clock

1. 24 hour clock - Similar Threads - hour clock

2. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  3. How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not display in the taskbar to a 24 hour clock.: How do I change the clock on the HOME SCREEN, Not the display in the taskbar, to a 24 hour clock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-clock-on-the-home-screen-not/1577b5ae-cae4-421a-91d5-43c63c0e17d6
  4. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  5. Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock

Taskbar clock is one hour ahead of internal clock: I have a weird problem with clock in taskbar! I am using windows 11the time displayed in Date & Time settings is correct with daylight saving off, but clock in taskbar displays time with daylight saving +1 hour aheadI've tried everything like toggling on/off the daylight...
  6. Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just...: Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just received an 11: 10 reminder at 23:10 at night. Thanks....
  7. Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just...

Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just...: Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just received an 11: 10 reminder at 23:10 at night. Thanks....
  8. Is there any way of setting appointment times on the calendar to the 24 hour clock ? Just...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...
  10. Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted

Clock falling 1-hour behind every time the PC restarted: Hi Everyone.As mentioned in the title the clock of my Win10 machine is always 1 hour behind when I restart the computer, this is happening since I installed a tri-boot in my laptop, I am running Ubuntu and Ubuntu Studio alongside Win10.I have already tried:Changing the server...