Windows 10: 24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment

Discus and support 24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi everyone: Hope the New Year has been great for all. A question to as why an issue took place for 24 hours with Yahoo Email and Google Chrome as... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by airplanecf, Jan 14, 2020.

1. 24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment

Hi everyone:

Hope the New Year has been great for all.

A question to as why an issue took place for 24 hours with Yahoo Email and Google Chrome as the browser. Windows 10
    new computer as of 1/20.

If I tried to open an email with an attahcment or download it nothing happened.

When I would try the same procedure with Microsoft Edge all was fine.

I restarted the computer, ran anti-virus, Malwarebytes, and checked settings. All were perfect.

After exactly 24 hours everything was okay.

Would you say this was a Yahoo Email issue, a Chrome issue, or a combination of both? Did it affect everyone using the combination of Yahoo/Chrome?

Finally, as I like to learn the root of any siutation, in laymans terms what happened during the time period?

Thanks as always and be well,

CF

:)

airplanecf, Jan 14, 2020

2. Yahoo e-mail not opening

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I would like know the detail below to assist you better.

• Is the issue specific to Yahoo?
    If the issue is specific to yahoo, I suggest you to contact the yahoo support to get better assistance with the issue.

Yahoo ist jetzt Teil von Verizon Media

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Sikarins Win User
    unable to download attachment from yahoo mail in Windows 10

Hi,

I have got a similar problem opening attachment in yahoo email.

Especially for .pdf file, it always appears that "We couldn't download one or more attachments. Please try again later."

I'm using Mail app in Windows 10.

Please can you help.

Thanks,

Sikarins, Jan 14, 2020
  4. 24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment

why can't I open file attachments in e-mail or blackboard?

Since I installed Microsoft Office 2010, I can no longer open word or Excel attachments from g-mail, yahoo, or Blackboard applications. What do I need to do to be able to open attachments?

RebecaGabel, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment

1. 24 Hours Yahoo/Mail using Chrome would not open or download attachment - Similar Threads - Hours Yahoo Mail

2. yahoo mail not opening correctly,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail not opening correctly,...: Yahoo mail not opening correctly,, --_=_swift_v4_1674748850_0845ef2dff3a0cf0d984be8d05f34ffb_=_-- is what i get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-not-opening-correctly/e7dab30f-763a-49f6-9a69-fd943079b764
  3. yahoo mail not opening correctly,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    yahoo mail not opening correctly,...: Yahoo mail not opening correctly,, --_=_swift_v4_1674748850_0845ef2dff3a0cf0d984be8d05f34ffb_=_-- is what i get https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-not-opening-correctly/e7dab30f-763a-49f6-9a69-fd943079b764
  4. Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail: Hello,I get the following error message when I try to open or download any attachment from my Yahoo mail account. The error message is as follows:: {"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"4001e54e-7aba-ac5e-1c10-880000019b00"}}Thank you for your help,K.Ramachandran...
  5. Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail

Error code in opening attachment in Yahoo mail: Hello,I get the following error message when I try to open or download any attachment from my Yahoo mail account. The error message is as follows:: {"error":{"code":"EC-4008","requestId":"4001e54e-7aba-ac5e-1c10-880000019b00"}}Thank you for your help,K.Ramachandran...
  6. Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Attaching audio file to Yahoo Mail--Windows 10: The result is "There is no email program associated to perform the requested action," etc. I'd appreciate a way around this problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/attaching-audio-file-to-yahoo-mail-windows-10/1ec10c75-6a69-447b-b15c-f997fc5f212a
  7. Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corrupted PDF file download from yahoo mail in chrome: this problem occurred only once i try to download 3 PDF files in chrome from yahoo mail which i receive in single email i tried both to download all 3 files individually and together as one zip file none of the files opened in Foxit Reader, Edge Browser and Chrome,...
  8. Over 24 hours of Wifi Download?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Over 24 hours of Wifi Download?: With the May 2020 update, I am seeing about 300Kb/s of download. This has been going on for over 24 hours. 1. Is this what to expect for the May 2020 update? 2. Would the use of the wifi network block other Internet using software from connectivity? My Firefox cannot reach...
  9. Mail App would not work with Yahoo Mail

Mail App would not work with Yahoo Mail: I have my Windows 10 Mail setup to receive and send mail by way of Yahoo Mail account, its been working fine until today Dec 18, 2019. At first, I got a notification from Windows 10 that my Yahoo Mail account is outdated needs my attention so, 1. I went into the setting...
  10. Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome assigned as default email? Using Yahoo Mail: Novice here. Completely confused btw. Chrome is assigned as default email for W10. Actually using Yahoo Mail on AT&T Web browser. The to the point problem is that I am trying to send a zip file(containing photos) via Yahoo email and I cannot get it to attach to email...