Windows 10: "24 of 24 Item not collected" sidebar - Clipboard experience is already turned off

Discus and support "24 of 24 Item not collected" sidebar - Clipboard experience is already turned off in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I permanently disable the Office clipboard? I've set the clipboard experience settings to "off" on EVERYTHING, but the clipboard is still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bazward, Apr 26, 2019.

1. Bazward Win User

"24 of 24 Item not collected" sidebar - Clipboard experience is already turned off

How do I permanently disable the Office clipboard? I've set the clipboard experience settings to "off" on EVERYTHING, but the clipboard is still filling up in Office.

I've turned off the sidebar/taskbar popup inside Office, but this is another operating system "improvement" update I could do without.

I use SnagIt for my clipboard requirements, so the Microsoft one is superfluous at best - and a pain in the **** as it is.

:)

Bazward, Apr 26, 2019

2. Vesion 10 error msg 8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected delete items to increase available space

when trying to "prt scr" the error message appears

8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected: Delete items to increase available space

I find references to the error as old as 2008, but nothing recent that answers what to do next

can I clear the Clipboard? how?

if not can I increase Clipboard size?

tnx

SandraDuBois, Apr 26, 2019
  3. clipboard notification on desk top

Thank you for your reply. Your information was helpful and I was able to follow you directions. The notification is still there and it says "1 of 24 - Clipboard item collected" . The clipboard however is empty .

DavidCarry, Apr 26, 2019
  4. "24 of 24 Item not collected" sidebar - Clipboard experience is already turned off

clipboard notification on desk top

There is a small notification in bottom right hand corner of desk top.

says " 1 of 24 - clipboard item collected. Why is it there and can hide it or move it? It does not respond to left or right click.

DavidCarry, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

"24 of 24 Item not collected" sidebar - Clipboard experience is already turned off

1. "24 of 24 Item not collected" sidebar - Clipboard experience is already turned off - Similar Threads - Item collected sidebar

2. 10 BSOD in 24 hours

in Windows 10 Support
    10 BSOD in 24 hours: Windows version 1909, HP Spectre x360 Alright, so I should preface this by saying I know next to nothing about the internal workings of a computer. It took me over an hour to set up windbg, including having to figure out why the tutorial commands weren't working (TIL:...
  3. 24 hour clock

in Windows 10 Customization
    24 hour clock: How so I change my clock to 24 hour time in windows 10 ? I am a nurse and I think and function in 24 hour clock time. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/24-hour-clock/29c261f8-f080-45c4-b623-c85ff5634165
  4. battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    battery stuck at 24% but pluggled in: anyone have any idea on how to fix this was great days ago but now it won't go past 24 its been on 24 about 3 days tired yt vids that didn't work. used dev.-manger nothing came but wasted time, I usd the CMD to find some things out have errors but nothing pertaining to the...
  5. Clipboard continually collects items until full.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Clipboard continually collects items until full.: When using microsoft's copy and paste functions, if i take more than 1 seconds to paste the information where I want it to be, microsoft will replace my copied information with:...
  6. Clipboard sync turns off automatic

Clipboard sync turns off automatic: Hi. I have a problem with clipboard new feature sync, it automatically turns off after a restart or some time. I am syncing two windows 10 computers between PC and Laptop, PC works fine but surface laptop 2 is not. I have to manually every time turn on option "Sync across...
  7. Vesion 10 error msg 8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected delete items to increase...

Vesion 10 error msg 8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected delete items to increase...: when trying to "prt scr" the error message appears 8 of 24- Clipboard Item not collected: Delete items to increase available space I find references to the error as old as 2008, but nothing recent that answers what to do next can I clear the Clipboard? how? if not can I...
  8. 24-bit on Speakers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    24-bit on Speakers?: Thank you for stopping by here, So my Problem is: I have a Logitech G933 Gaming Headset, and i want to change the Sample rate of my audio, Altough i can only have 16-bit, I cant change it to 24 bit. What i can switch to 24 Bit is the Digital Output, but the Logitech G933...
  9. 24 Gigabytes lost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    24 Gigabytes lost: I lost 24 gigabytes thanks to windows store. So I went to download disney infinity 3.0 which is 12 gigabytes, but I decided to cancel the download, well even after I canceled the download and never installed it shows my hard drive space shrunk by 12 gigabytes. So I thought...
  10. 24 hours - It was a long haul

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    24 hours - It was a long haul: I bought a re-furbished tablet. Its a nice little guy made by ASUS. Its got a 10.5" screen and comes with an attachable keyboard. It was on sale for a price that I couldn't turn down. The 24 hours started this way. It came with a uninstalled "Windows 10 1607 14393.315"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 24 of 24 clipboard item collected

2. 24 of 24 item collected

3. item not collected clipboard error

4. clipboard item not collected,
  5. 24 of 24 item not collected on clipboard,
  6. clipboard 24/24,
  7. 24 of 24 clipboard item not collected,
  8. clipboard 24/24 item not collected,
  9. 24 of 24 clipboad,
  10. clipboard item not collected error