Windows 10: [24hrs GIVEAWAY] Chemtable Soft Organizer - latest version!

Discus and support [24hrs GIVEAWAY] Chemtable Soft Organizer - latest version! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; BitsDuJour has extended their giveaway of Chemtable Soft Organizer for another day! The software is for the latest version, and it is for a lifetime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kamala, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Kamala Win User

[24hrs GIVEAWAY] Chemtable Soft Organizer - latest version!

BitsDuJour has extended their giveaway of Chemtable Soft Organizer for another day!
    The software is for the latest version, and it is for a lifetime (no free upgrades tho!)
    Get it while you can!

Software Homepage

From the software authors web-page:

System Requirements

• Operating system: Microsoft Windows XP - 10 (32-bit and 64-bit)
    • RAM: from 256 Mb
    • Disk space: 50 Mb
    • Administrator rights
    Features

1. Very simple and intuitive operation

The simple, convenient, and non-overloaded interface doesn’t distract a user from the installing and/or uninstalling process. The Soft Organizer utility looks like a simple list of installed programs, where a user merely needs to select a program and click “Uninstall”. At the same time, the tool features the entire range of capabilities that even programs with much more complex interfaces have. (Most of those programs look like a space shuttle cockpit with many gauges, meters, and obscure instruments.)
    2. Has only the functions you really need

Thanks to judicious selection of capabilities, Soft Organizer features only those options you really need in your work. The overall functionality of the program is similar to competitive application removal solutions.
    3. Enhanced capabilities for experienced users

Due to the number of enhanced functions in Soft Organizer, experienced users can enjoy more precise control over the process. Such functions keep a low profile and do not distract other users, so installing and uninstalling applications using Soft Organizer remains simple and intuitive.

Capabilities

[24hrs GIVEAWAY] Chemtable Soft Organizer - latest version! [​IMG]
    Search for leftovers of the already uninstalled programs

Allows you to remove leftovers of already uninstalled programs.

Search for traces (residues) of the program being uninstalled

Allows you to remove traces of programs that were not tracked while installing (powered by the Full Uninstall technology).

Tracked installation of programs

Installs apps and tracks changes in the system to enable removing tracked elements later (powered by the Full Uninstall technology).

Universal Windows Apps Removal

Allows you to remove universal Windows 8/10 apps that was installed from Windows Store.

Built-in program rating

Program rating allows you to evaluate installed applications. The rating is calculated based on the total number of users who have removed this app from the computer shortly after installation.

Automatic restore points

Automatic creation of restore points during the removal of application residues indemnifies the system against any possible emergency.

Remove multiple programs at once

You can easily remove even multiple applications in Soft Organizer by simply selecting all programs you don’t need anymore and clicking "Uninstall".

"Silent" program installation

For those setup packages that support silent install, you can install applications in the "no questions asked" mode in one click.

Export the list of installed programs to HTML

When you contact the support staff of a company, they may ask you about the programs installed on your computer. You can easily get such a list in a few clicks. The list is saved as an HTML file that is easy to open and to read.

Sorting and grouping of the list

The list of programs can be sorted by various parameters (install date, tracking status, title, and others) for instant search for given apps in the list.

Program quick search function

With quick search, you can find a desired application almost immediately, as long as you know its title or a portion of it. The list dynamically shortens as you type the text in the search box.

Agent to detect installer launches

The Agent allows you to detect if an installer is launched and initiate installation tracking without manually starting Soft Organizer.

:)

Kamala, Sep 5, 2017

2. Nokia 1020 Crashing- help

No crashes since removing fb and swithing off auto update. First time since 8.1 I've gone 24hrs without having to soft reset. EE btw.

BenChambers9999, Sep 5, 2017
  3. insch1978 Win User
    Nokia 6300 MS Outlook Calendar Sync Problems

My 6300 seems to sysn no problems with Nokia PC Suite and i have it set up to sync my Outlook Calendar and contacts.

There is one considerably annoying problem however, in that some of my calendar appointments are showing up 24hrs out of sync with outlook. It seems to be totally random, i.e. 3-4 meetings per week, and can be 24hrs early or late. The phone clock is set
    correctly.

I see alot of threads talking about sync issues, but some specifically like this. I am using the latest version of PC suite.

Any idea's

Regards

insch1978, Sep 5, 2017
Thema:

[24hrs GIVEAWAY] Chemtable Soft Organizer - latest version!

1. [24hrs GIVEAWAY] Chemtable Soft Organizer - latest version! - Similar Threads - 24hrs GIVEAWAY Chemtable

2. Latest WIN10 version

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Latest WIN10 version: Good afternoon, Had to update my WIN10 version which I did successfully about seven days ago, or so I thought. Before updating I ran everything to clean up, tidy, and security check everything, as you do. After the update I did everything again just be ... er ... sensible?...
  3. Latest WIN 10 update stopped Organizer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest WIN 10 update stopped Organizer: After the last Windows Update Early jan 20 my Lotus Organizer cannot be opened. Get a message "Cannot find org.exe". As it has never not been available after windows changes and updates, this was the last thing I expected. All the files exist still I just cannot open the...
  4. Not Updating to Latest Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not Updating to Latest Version: Hi. My laptop has been stuck at "Downloading 0%" for the KB4522355 (OS Build 18362.449) update all week now (I now have the previous version I think it was 18362.418). Is there a way to force the update or to make it restart the attempt to update again? 143748
  5. O&O Diskimage giveaway

O&O Diskimage giveaway: O&O fans might be interested in the new O&O Diskimage Pro v15 - available on special for £8 ( or $10 ) O&O Software - special There is also O&O Diskimage Pro v12 available free. Lots of options including imaging to their regular format, or to vhd ( V15 also does vhdx ). Also...
  6. minitool drive imager giveaway

minitool drive imager giveaway: For any minitool partition wizard fans: There is a giveaway of their imaging program at GOTD -only a few hours left. The GOTD reg key also works with the trial Pro download from minitool site Giveaway of the Day. MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 2.0 - Reliable data protection and...
  7. Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insurgency Steam Game Giveaway! **** GIVEAWAY EXPIRED****: *****THIS GIVEAWAY IS EXPIRED***** Merry Christmas everyone! I am giving away one PC game via Steam Gift. The game is called "Insurgency". It's a multi-player tactical FPS game. Whoever wins the game, I would just need the email address (via PM) to send the Steam Gift...
  8. WatchDogs Free giveaway

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WatchDogs Free giveaway: Uplay is giving Watchdogs away for free https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/...giveaway-2017/ [img] 97414
  9. Latest WIN version?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Latest WIN version?: Can anyone confirm that I have the latest update installed? I have this Win 10 64-bit version installed ... [img] 88704
  10. Latest version

in Windows 10 Support
    Latest version: How can I tell if I have always got the latest version of Windows 10 on my pc please? If I have automatic updates switched on, is the latest version automatically updated along with other security updates. Many thanks. 89529