Windows 10: 25-character Product Key

Discus and support 25-character Product Key in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I just purchased a new HP and I went to install Office and can't find my 25-character Product Key. Can you help?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CarolWenstrom Hamilton, Aug 8, 2018.

1. 25-character Product Key

I just purchased a new HP and I went to install Office and can't find my 25-character Product Key. Can you help?

:)

CarolWenstrom Hamilton, Aug 8, 2018

2. Product Key 25-character

For you to reveal your product key, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click Command Prompt (admin).
    • Enter the following command:

wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Hit Enter.
    • The product key will be revealed.

You can also contact the manufacturer of your computer since you have the Service tag number.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Product Key 25-character

Where is my laptop Product Key 25-Character for Windows 10 version 1703 (OS Build 15063.0)

***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see the Microsoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your
    privacy.***

RalphCooper_4, Aug 8, 2018
  4. 25-character Product Key

Having 20 character product key, but Windows setup asking 25 character product key

My friend upgraded his Windows 8.1 machine to Windows 10. The upgrade was successful. It got activated too. Now somehow his machine got screwed and we are doing reinstall from clean Windows 10 bootable USB. I have noted down the product key that was shown
    after upgrade in Windows 10. I have noted down Product ID show in window that appear when I do Win+X > System. But that product id is of 20 characters separated into 4 groups, each containing 5 characters. However when I booted Windows 10 setup from USB,
    it was asking 25 character long product key. How can I get this product key?

Or will it be auto activated once I install Windows 10 by skipping entering product key in the setup?

Mahesha999, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

25-character Product Key

1. 25-character Product Key - Similar Threads - character Product Key

2. A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.: A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-product-key-is-a-25-character-code-used-to/84c1a91a-3171-4a1d-8424-56f006d3566f
  3. A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows.: A product key is a 25-character code used to activate Windows. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-product-key-is-a-25-character-code-used-to/84c1a91a-3171-4a1d-8424-56f006d3566f
  4. Product Key only having 23 characters.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key only having 23 characters.: Dear Tech Team,A few days ago, I recently formatted my old computer with Windows 7 OS, and tried to upload Windows 10 to it via a CD. The process was mostly unobstructed, but then, the system asked for the 25-character Key. The CD clearly mentioned 23 characters on its outer...
  5. install office 365 with product key 25 digits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    install office 365 with product key 25 digits: Hello,I have tried to install office 365 without success.I have inserted 24 of 25 digits and it doesn't allow me to insert the correct 25th digit it allows me to insert any other digit expert the right one.ThanksKypros Kyprianou...
  6. where i will find my 25 character product key.

where i will find my 25 character product key.: i am not able to see my product key . i didn't find my product key anywhere i search on internet also but it ask me that from where you installed your microsoft from office or you take a new laptop that is installed by your office and many more but i did'nt get this laptop...
  7. About 25 digit product key

About 25 digit product key: I am unable to use any microsoft apps such as word ,power point etc.....because i lost my 25 digit product key. How can i get it back is there any way?please help me in this regard.....
  8. 25 digit Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    25 digit Windows 10 Product key: I just want the Key in case of problems later. I bought an HP computer in 2018 with Windows 10 already installed. Where do I go to record the Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-windows-10-product-key/8c70530c-b07a-4a55-8567-ca65023f000e
  9. Need 25 Character Product Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need 25 Character Product Key: I received my software and installed Word on another computer. It has since crashed. I'm trying to install Office on my new computer, but I don't have the code. There was a sticker on the packaging that said I can find the number in my order history. I no longer have my order...
  10. FSX 25 PRODUCT KEY REGSTRATION PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX 25 PRODUCT KEY REGSTRATION PROBLEM: My FSX was removed during a reset of my OS....After re-downloading FSX I'm unable to register and can only play FSX for 30 minutes...(Note each time I place the 25 Product Key Code I receive a message telling me to try again etc.) Can you advise please?...