Windows 10: 25 digit code

Discus and support 25 digit code in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Ummm hi... I got 3 xbox gift cards from rewards, and they were sent to my email... I wanted to redeem them for minecoins, but when I go to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by PengXu8, Dec 31, 2020.

1. PengXu8 Win User

25 digit code

Ummm hi... I got 3 xbox gift cards from rewards, and they were sent to my email... I wanted to redeem them for minecoins, but when I go to minecraft.net to redeeem, it asks me for a code... There are no links either... How do I get the code???

:)

PengXu8, Dec 31, 2020

2. windows 25 digit activation code.

I purchase new laptop with Windows 8 pre installed with it. Windows 8 later on upgraded to windows 10 after some time. No paper came with it that includes the Windows Product Key (25 digit) for activation. Now computer recently was reformatted dut
    t some problem. Now Computer is sometimes asking for 25 digit activation code, but how do I find this key/code within my computer in case I need it now for using. Pl. let me know how to find it.

DilipManohar, Dec 31, 2020
  3. how do I remove 25 digit recovery

how do I remove 25 digit recovery. there is no option to remove 25 digit recovery code. there is a option to replace 25 digit recovery code but no option to remove.

WilliamJonson1, Dec 31, 2020
  4. 25 digit code

windows 25 digit activation code.

Dear Andre Da Costa,

The Problem did not get solved.

I will brief the history of my laptop.

Laptop of Lenovo make, was bought in US , sometime- during Jan. 2014 or slightly earlier. It was preloaded with Windows 8 version.( soft copy preloaded version)

After some 1 year -1.5 years of use , there appeared a message to upgrade to windows Version 10. It was done.

Till this year there were regular software up-gradations of Version 10.

Now 2 to 3 weeks back, laptop had some problem of wi fi network connection. It was suggested by one expert , to get Laptop system be formatted again as there could be virus. It was formatted / rebooted by that professional.

The trouble started then onward. sometime, there appears a message that windows 10 is likely to expire soon, pl. go to settings and do up gradation. After going to Settings , it looks like there is more professional version (Window 10 Pro) that is
    available from Stores( may be at additional cost), with better connectivity and stuff like that.

I am a user of laptop for personal work , do not have any business activity associated with it.

I use it as tool for writing mails / surfing internet for latest updates/ news etc,. Unfortunately I did not take down my Windows 8- Activation code, for revising it back to Windows version 8. Neither I have 25 digit activation code for windows 10.
    Now Pl. suggest me what to do & continue to work peacefully.

Regards,

Dilip Manohar

DilipManohar, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

25 digit code

1. 25 digit code - Similar Threads - digit code

2. send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.: I am busy setting up my new S24 cellphone, may you please help me with 9 digits QR CODE. Can't find it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-my-9-digit-qr-code-to-pair-on-my-sumgsung-s24/3cbd0f37-d50f-4a4f-aa17-e9417f88411f
  3. send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    send my 9-digit QR code to pair on my sumgsung S24 please.: I am busy setting up my new S24 cellphone, may you please help me with 9 digits QR CODE. Can't find it on my PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/send-my-9-digit-qr-code-to-pair-on-my-sumgsung-s24/3cbd0f37-d50f-4a4f-aa17-e9417f88411f
  4. How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code: Hello Community; I failed to back up my old computer and it crashed, DEAD.I now have a new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home, no visible key code stickers.It is probably a Digital Key code, is there a way that I can find out what it is for future use in case I have to reinstall my...
  5. How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code: Hello Community; I failed to back up my old computer and it crashed, DEAD.I now have a new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home, no visible key code stickers.It is probably a Digital Key code, is there a way that I can find out what it is for future use in case I have to reinstall my...
  6. How to find my Windows 10 Home Digital Key Code

7. Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit correctly but i m unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit correctly but i m unable to...: Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-verification-code-i-have-enter-the/733c1f5a-f929-4eec-9fe2-13f9560eb1c9
  8. Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit correctly but i m unable to...

Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit correctly but i m unable to...: Not getting verification code I have enter the last four digit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-getting-verification-code-i-have-enter-the/733c1f5a-f929-4eec-9fe2-13f9560eb1c9
  9. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...
  10. need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...

need to obtain a digital key activation code for my most recent purchase 1/17/24 windows 11...: To Microsoft support,I have searched long and had for my confirmation email for my January 2024 purchase of Windows 11 pro digital activation code in my confirmation email and I could not find the information was seeking. Either this information can be retrieved from my...