Windows 10: 255% available (plugged in)

Discus and support 255% available (plugged in) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How will I removed the display in my laptop it says 255% available (plugged in) please help thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChaiLeonido, Oct 23, 2019.

1. 255% available (plugged in)

How will I removed the display in my laptop it says 255% available (plugged in)

please help thank you

:)

ChaiLeonido, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Zeeba# Win User

0% availability (plugged in, charging)

If the battery is old it might have run its course but if that's not the can do the following to check what the problem

Computer laptop that is plugged in but not charging

• Shutdown the laptop
    • Remove the battery ( note some batteries cannot easily be removed you may need to consult your laptop manual on how to remove them)
    • Clean the battery and terminals with a dry clean cloth
    • Put the battery back
    • Turn on the laptop
    • If it still say plugged in but not charging dont panick continue to follow more steps below
    Reinstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.

This is the software that control battery settings power mode and so on

This article describes the steps in detail
    http://accatech.com/dell-laptop-plugged-in-but-not-charging-fix/

Zeeba#, Oct 23, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 23, 2019
  4. DianeGill Win User

255% available (plugged in)

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

255% available (plugged in)

1. 255% available (plugged in) - Similar Threads - 255% available plugged

2. battery says that 255% battery available (plugged in)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery says that 255% battery available (plugged in): I have problem with Windows 10 I used Windows 10 PRO 1909 version in my laptop ASUS ROG GL753vd drivers are updated battery says that "255% battery avaiable (plugged in).WHAT IS THAT????When unplugged laptop is off suddenly.Windows 10 destroyed my laptop and its battery.I...
  3. 255% battery. Turns off as soon as it's unplugged.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    255% battery. Turns off as soon as it's unplugged.: So my battery says it is 255% not 100%. As soon as it's unplugged it turns off. Does anyone know what may be causing this ? I just did a factory reset and no dice. It has done this before and after updating as well. Thanks. submitted by /u/babygorilla90 [link]...
  4. 95% available (plugged in not charging)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    95% available (plugged in not charging): My surface pro 4 runs great when it's plugged in but if I unplug it will shut off. The battery shows 95% (plugged in not charging) What are my options? I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, no luck...
  5. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  6. Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem - Battery Status: 0% available (plugged in, charging): My Toshiba Satellite L55-B5271 laptop updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 Build 17763.475 (Home, 64) a couple of weeks ago. Like every other update, I had mild annoyances occur. Like before, I fixed lost settings, file associations, and the like, while ignoring anything less...
  7. Windows 10-Battery status: 0% available, plugged in, not charging

Windows 10-Battery status: 0% available, plugged in, not charging: Hello, I have acer Aspire E15 E5 573G laptop with Win-10 Home edition. Recently I upgraded PC config to 480gb SSD (for OS only) and additional 4GB ram. After a week of usage, I stumbled upon the issue mentioned in the subject. I have tried following but in vain: Restart...
  8. 92% available plugged in not charging

92% available plugged in not charging: My surface pro 4 runs great when it's plugged in but if I unplug it will shut off. The battery shows 92% (PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING) What are my options. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, no luck...
  9. Softwaredistribution.bak files pathnames are longer than 255 characters

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Softwaredistribution.bak files pathnames are longer than 255 characters: Hi, Windows updates seems to be creating file pathnames greater than 255 characters on my laptop running Windows 10 Home 64-bit . They are in the c:\windows\Softwaredistribution.bak\. . . folder . Some of the files' pathnames are coming in at 281 characters! Surely...
  10. 91% available (plugged in not charging)

91% available (plugged in not charging): My surface pro 4 runs great when it's plugged in but if I unplug it will shut off. The battery shows 91% (PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING) What are my options. I uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled them, no luck...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. battery 255% available plugged in

2. 255% available plugged in

3. 255% available plugged in solved

4. acer battery 255%,
  5. 255% available plugged in lenovo,
  6. why does my laptop battery show 255% charge,
  7. 255% availible plugged in,
  8. 255% available,
  9. battery showing 255% available ( plugged in ),
  10. laptop battery 255% available plugged in,
  11. why does dell battery indicator say 255% when ac plug is in,