Windows 10: 255% available (plugged in)

Discus and support 255% available (plugged in) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How will I removed the display in my laptop it says 255% available (plugged in) please help thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChaiLeonido, Oct 23, 2019.

1. 255% available (plugged in)

How will I removed the display in my laptop it says 255% available (plugged in)

please help thank you

:)

ChaiLeonido, Oct 23, 2019
  2. Zeeba# Win User

0% availability (plugged in, charging)

If the battery is old it might have run its course but if that's not the can do the following to check what the problem

Computer laptop that is plugged in but not charging

• Shutdown the laptop
    • Remove the battery ( note some batteries cannot easily be removed you may need to consult your laptop manual on how to remove them)
    • Clean the battery and terminals with a dry clean cloth
    • Put the battery back
    • Turn on the laptop
    • If it still say plugged in but not charging dont panick continue to follow more steps below
    Reinstall Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery.

This is the software that control battery settings power mode and so on

This article describes the steps in detail
    http://accatech.com/dell-laptop-plugged-in-but-not-charging-fix/

Zeeba#, Oct 23, 2019
  3. erocker Win User
    Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 23, 2019
  4. DianeGill Win User

255% available (plugged in)

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

255% available (plugged in)

1. 255% available (plugged in) - Similar Threads - 255% available plugged

2. My laptop Asus zephyrus m gu502gu 255% available plugged in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop Asus zephyrus m gu502gu 255% available plugged in: zephyrus m gu502gu 255% available plugged inWhen i play game cpu not running well so fps drop and game so lagging I try to uninstall Driver, Troubleshoot but not work for me...
  3. Battery goes 255% and then 0% available plug in after windows 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Battery goes 255% and then 0% available plug in after windows 1903: Hi, I just had a battery problem after updating to version 1903. Initially my battery was 255% and after doing some steps to solve it like: 1. Perform troubleshoot on the power section 2. Do reinstall the battery driver 3. Some changes to the power plan I find that my...
  4. 255% available plugged in

255% available plugged in: [ATTACH] 255% available plugged in I've unplugged when I saw it and after a few seconds, it turned off. I tried turning it on but a while after windows start, it turns off. Can anyone please help me as soon as possible and please tell me what's the cause of this problem,...
  5. 255% available plugged in

255% available plugged in: Any recent updates in regards to the problem with the 255% available plugged in. Tried Everything, nothing works. It happened after the Windows 10 2004 update. I had the original SSD that came with the laptop since I had switched it, I put it back and still I had the same...
  6. Lenovo g505 battery shows 255% available plugged in

Lenovo g505 battery shows 255% available plugged in: Bought about 5 years ago, the Lenovo g505 laptop came with win 8. Upgraded to win 10 about 2 years ago. It was performing normally. About 6 months ago suddenly started a reboot loop with Lenovo logo and was not able to start the laptop. When the power cord was removed it...
  7. 255% Available Plugged In while battery Icon in tray shows empty and battery stopped...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    255% Available Plugged In while battery Icon in tray shows empty and battery stopped...: This is a serious and urgent issue need your attention after windows 13 June 2020 update I am facing the issue that laptop battery does not charge. The battery icon in the taskbar now says 255% available but shows the visual of the battery being empty, and clicking on...
  8. Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery on Sony Vaio S Series model SVS 13118GAB showing 255% available Plugged in.: I recently upgraded the laptop to windows 10 and my battery stopped charging. It is showing 255% available Plugged in. Do you have any solution for this. The laptop will work only when it is plugged in. If I unplug it for a couple of days then I plug it in will display...
  9. my laptop battery meter shows "255% available plugged in" without battery insert and "1%...

my laptop battery meter shows "255% available plugged in" without battery insert and "1%...: hi experts, im using ASUS GL552VX vrsion 1903, -my concern is about my battery meter. it happened recently cant remember why -my battery wont charged if i insert it giving me hard time to use my laptop portably without electric source. -its shows 255% availableplugged in...
  10. battery says that 255% battery available (plugged in)

battery says that 255% battery available (plugged in): I have problem with Windows 10 I used Windows 10 PRO 1909 version in my laptop ASUS ROG GL753vd drivers are updated battery says that "255% battery avaiable (plugged in).WHAT IS THAT????When unplugged laptop is off suddenly.Windows 10 destroyed my laptop and its battery.I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 255% available plugged in

2. 255% available plugged in solved

3. battery 255% available plugged in

4. 255% available plugged in lenovo,
  5. surface battery 255% available plugged in,
  6. charge 255% available (plugged in),
  7. how to fix my laptop saying 255% available (plugged in),
  8. acer battery 255%,
  9. why does my laptop battery show 255% charge,
  10. surface battery 255 available shuts off when unplugged,
  11. lenovo laptop battery showing 255,
  12. laptop wont charge says battery is 255% full,
  13. 255% a,
  14. what happens when Asus laptop battery is at 0% with latest windows 10 update?,
  15. Surface pro 4 battery says its at 255%