Windows 10: 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

Discus and support 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] (Its not my isp, not my router or motem) I use windows 10 and when people get on the speed isnt affected so its not that either. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Varsation, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Varsation Win User

260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? 2c86124e-c731-4021-93ac-2c83cead39e8?upload=true.png 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? 42d9094a-c3fb-4945-9bed-258731e3da44?upload=true.png

(Its not my isp, not my router or motem) I use windows 10 and when people get on the speed isnt affected so its not that either.

I think its my wifi adapter but am unsure on how to check if it is.

:)

Varsation, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 9, 2019
  4. 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

1. 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? - Similar Threads - 260mbps wifi speed

2. Slow WiFi speed on PC only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow WiFi speed on PC only: a week before the problem occurred i had just upgraded to NBN and was fine for the first few days then every device in the house slowed down after this was fixed the PC was the only device that still had very slow speeds. Since every device was working fine with NBN and the...
  3. Wifi Speed

Wifi Speed: The wifi speed on my Laptop is 175mb+. The speed on my desktop is 10mb. I have Xfinity service. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-speed/d7e23bde-4eb3-4e8d-8cd9-bc861d2732dd
  4. WiFi Speed Issue

WiFi Speed Issue: I have a Toshiba Satellite with a new 500gb ssd and a clean Win 10 install. Internet download speed when connected to the router via cat 5 in approx. 150Mbps, but via wifi is about 2Mbps. My other laptop, phone and tablet all have no issues when connecting via wifi so this...
  5. WIFI speed vs pc speed

WIFI speed vs pc speed: I recently got new frontier service with speed of 200/200 using speedtest.net my apple phone gets those numbers up and down. however my pc is only running close to 50/50 - the frontier tech told me it my be a setting in my pc - my pc is a dell intel core i5...
  6. Wifi speed connection

Wifi speed connection: i have 15MB internet speed when i check it using my windows 10 with cable it is the same result but when i try to check it using windows 10 wifi it gives me i have 4.3 MB … so how can i fix it...
  7. Monitor dims at 6 AM

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Monitor dims at 6 AM: Every morning my monitor brightness level will go all the way to the dimmest level at precisely 6am. How can I stop this? This is a new computer, so not sure if it is a Windows function, an Intel function, or an HP function causing it. I have looked in the power management...
  8. Monitor dims at 6 AM

in Windows 10 Support
    Monitor dims at 6 AM: Every morning my monitor brightness level will go all the way to the dimmest level at precisely 6am. How can I stop this? This is a new computer, so not sure if it is a Windows function, an Intel function, or an HP function causing it. I have looked in the power management...
  9. Poor LAN wifi speed

Poor LAN wifi speed: Hi, My wifi connection between my PC and my router seems to be kind of slow as it reaches max around 50 Mbps. I'm not talking about my internet speed but about the speed between my PC and my router. I have this setup - Archer T4U USB 802.11 ac (drivers updated) - USB 3...
  10. Testing Wifi speed

Testing Wifi speed: How can I test the speed of my laptop's 802.11ac wifi connection? I would like to know how fast I can retrieve (but not store) data from my Synology NAS, or maybe send data to the NAS. The laptop has (2x2) and connects at 867 mbps. I should be able to transfer data at...