Windows 10: 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

Discus and support 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] (Its not my isp, not my router or motem) I use windows 10 and when people get on the speed isnt affected so its not that either. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Varsation, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Varsation Win User

260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? 2c86124e-c731-4021-93ac-2c83cead39e8?upload=true.png 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? 42d9094a-c3fb-4945-9bed-258731e3da44?upload=true.png

(Its not my isp, not my router or motem) I use windows 10 and when people get on the speed isnt affected so its not that either.

I think its my wifi adapter but am unsure on how to check if it is.

:)

Varsation, Aug 9, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Aug 9, 2019
  4. 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6?

1. 260mbps wifi speed but am only getting 6? - Similar Threads - 260mbps wifi speed

2. Slow wifi speed with only one laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow wifi speed with only one laptop: Hi all, im trying to fix slow wifi speed only with one laptop asus x515. All devices laptops, phones across home, connected to same WIFi have speed around 800mbps. Only one has around 20mbps when connected to WIFI, when its connected via cabel it has around 800mbps. What i...
  3. Slow wifi speed with only one laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow wifi speed with only one laptop: Hi all, im trying to fix slow wifi speed only with one laptop asus x515. All devices laptops, phones across home, connected to same WIFi have speed around 800mbps. Only one has around 20mbps when connected to WIFI, when its connected via cabel it has around 800mbps. What i...
  4. Not getting faster wifi speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting faster wifi speed: I have Asus TUF A17 and my friend has victus the problem is on a same wifi connection he is getting download speed of 20Mbps and i am getting in Kbps and also the wifi plan is of 100 Mbps and he can strem 4K vedio without any buffer but I am facing buffering issues even in...
  5. Not getting faster wifi speed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting faster wifi speed: I have Asus TUF A17 and my friend has victus the problem is on a same wifi connection he is getting download speed of 20Mbps and i am getting in Kbps and also the wifi plan is of 100 Mbps and he can strem 4K vedio without any buffer but I am facing buffering issues even in...
  6. wifi 6

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    wifi 6: Has anyone gone to the expense of getting wifi 6 or 6E? Does it really make a difference? If so is it worth the cost of the new router? I priced the routers for wifi 6 and they are more expensive than what I am using now (Netgear about 5 yrs old). Just curious about all...
  7. wifi 6

in Windows 10 Support
    wifi 6: Has anyone gone to the expense of getting wifi 6 or 6E? Does it really make a difference? If so is it worth the cost of the new router? I priced the routers for wifi 6 and they are more expensive than what I am using now (Netgear about 5 yrs old). Just curious about all...
  8. Extremely low download speed on Wifi only

Extremely low download speed on Wifi only: Since March I have had an issue with the internet speed on my HP Laptop. When I run a speed test on the WiFi the download is 0.55 and the upload is 10.6. When I plug the laptop in with the Ethernet cable the download is over 100 and the upload is 12. I have read many others...
  9. wifi 6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi 6: Will 802.11ax devices still be able to work off of 802.11ac routers? From what I've read Wi-Fi 6 is back n fourth compatible with all 802.11a/g/n/ac devices, but won’t get the full benefits from everything Wi-Fi 6 can offer. If it's back n fourth compatible then a device as...
  10. Slow WiFi speed on PC only

Slow WiFi speed on PC only: a week before the problem occurred i had just upgraded to NBN and was fine for the first few days then every device in the house slowed down after this was fixed the PC was the only device that still had very slow speeds. Since every device was working fine with NBN and the...