Windows 10: 29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death

Discus and support 29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; For the last two days, we've been unable to connect to the Feedback Hub. My wife's computer gets "We're Having Trouble Connecting." I was getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by oreveredrist, Aug 29, 2019.

1. 29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death

For the last two days, we've been unable to connect to the Feedback Hub. My wife's computer gets "We're Having Trouble Connecting." I was getting that, too, but decided to run the Windows 10 troubleshooters. One uninstalled the app and re-installed it. Since then, once I successfully sign into it, all I get are the infinitely spinning circle of death (dots). I've also manually uninstalled the Feedback Hub and re-downloaded/installed it from the Store. Ditto. Everything else connects fine.

I've also done a clean boot (stopped all non-Microsoft stuff and startup items and rebooted) to no avail. Same for booting to Safe Mode and back. SFC /scannow runs clean. I've got to assume this is a problem on Microsoft's side, but I don't see anything.

:)

oreveredrist, Aug 29, 2019
  2. dzigibau Win User

Feedback Hub broken: unending circling dots when I try to log feedback

Thank you DavidY and HippsieGypsie.

I still have not working Feedback Hub, only circling dots. Do you have any suggestion what can I do to make it work.

dzigibau, Aug 29, 2019
  3. DavidY Win User

I don't know I'm afraid - for me it just started working and I hadn't really changed anything.

I had used a laptop on another WiFi network (where Feedback hub worked OK) and then used the same laptop on my home network (where it kept working) and shortly after, the other machines started working. The other thing I did that evening was try to enable logging of Firewall dropped packets on one computer. But it could just be coincidence.

I still sometimes have to wait for circling dots to keep circling for quite a time before it appears.

DavidY, Aug 29, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death

Settings does offer this if you dig a bit from the Apps & Features list

29 Aug 2019:  Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death [​IMG]

dalchina, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death

1. 29 Aug 2019: Feedback Hub - "We're Having Trouble Connecting" or Circle of Death - Similar Threads - Aug 2019 Feedback

2. feedback hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    feedback hub: how to upload a video file to Feedback Hub https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/bf107137-dfc9-4661-b50a-de3caaeadd8c
  3. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  4. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Feedback Hub: How can I give feedback if my organization has disabled Feedback Hub? It is totally missing from Apps and Features. Is there no website where feedback can be sent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/feedback-hub/fd7dbb5e-df48-46c0-80cf-0dab7d122833
  5. Feedback Hub?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feedback Hub?: Feedback Hub? Right of the clock. lower right corner there is symbol. Notifications. Notices do appear. On Sept. 9, 2020 a Notice appeared. I checked Out the Notice. What appeared. Feedback Hub "Windows recently updated your device. How satisfied are your with the...
  6. feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting: hi all: I am faced with this problem, feedback hub: we're having trouble connecting. I have to press, try again or close the feedback hub and open it again to get it to work. I tried these commands but does not solve the issue. netsh winsock reset - and press Enter. netsh...
  7. Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest win 10 update, night of 29 Aug 2019: Why after this update, most for my documents stored on my hard drive automatically converted to PDF. If I wanted the damn things to be stored as a PDF I would have saved it that way. And why in the hell does MS not let us know about what the updates are going to change!!!I...
  8. Feedback hub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Feedback hub: Hello everyone. There is a big problem with feedback hub in Windows 10. As we know, Duo to prohibitions of USA, some of windows features like store is blocked for users if thy set their location to Iran or North korea but if we set our location to countries out of these...
  9. Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting'

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Build 18272 problems continue - App Readiness, Feedback Hub 'having trouble connecting': So Feedback Hub continues to not connect even though virtually every other app can connect to the internet, which means I can't report on the App Readiness bug returning. Coincidence? The last 3 or 4 builds have brought back the black screen after boot (stopping App...
  10. Feedback Hub

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Feedback Hub: I have a grip of file folders and files in the feedback hub. I upgraded to Windows 10 months back but have had continuous problems with connected devices, drivers, etc. So the files in the feedback hub were created within the last couple of months. Can I delete all these...