Windows 10: 2H22 fiasco

Discus and support 2H22 fiasco in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I tried installing the 2H22 upgrade a month ago from the preview site. Very prolonged install and after kept getting crashes requiring reboots. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dpx9922, Sep 25, 2022.

1. dpx9922 Win User

2H22 fiasco

I tried installing the 2H22 upgrade a month ago from the preview site. Very prolonged install and after kept getting crashes requiring reboots. I finally just unstalled the update and things returned to baseline. As the final version of 2H22 is available I tried to do a clean install but in spite of deleting partitions on the C: drive, installation apprently went to another NVME drive and the end result was blue screens as well as a requirement that I pick either Windows 11 or Window 10. I ended up with two boot drives. With that mess I disconnected the second NVME and SSD and used Acronis to

:)

dpx9922, Sep 25, 2022
  2. t_riki Win User

Does w7pro upgrade also install w10 and w10pro in the same stand alone?

Thanks for your suggestion. Tried umpteen times with zero success. In my upgrade fiasco all suggestions by various people have yielded the same result - zilch, None of then worked. On your step 4, I think I get something like start up repair.

Trki

t_riki, Sep 25, 2022
  3. Prolimatech Unveils MK-13 Multi-VGA Cooler

i was wonderign why the nvidia card list was so long compared to the ati list then a remembered the g92 et al fiasco, lol

[I.R.A]_FBi, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Mick_H1 Win User

2H22 fiasco

please help : invalid fiasco image header , and %m

The invalid FIASCO image sounds like you've got a corrupt bin file. But you could have got the renaming process wrong. You would only have to use the .bin in the renaming process if you have "Show file extensions" enabled in Windows. If you haven't got that
    enabled, you could have renamed the FIASCO image to OS.bin.bin, because you wouldn't see the original .bin extension.

Mick_H1, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

2H22 fiasco

1. 2H22 fiasco - Similar Threads - 2H22 fiasco

2. Windows 10 update 2H22 stuck at 48%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 update 2H22 stuck at 48%: I have been trying to update my lenovo ideapad 330 15ikb for quite a while now and always it got stuck at the 48% mark. When it got stuck i used to force restart it and it used to undo the changes madeTried troubleshooting, always showed that the errors have been mended.A few...
  3. Windows 10 update 2H22 stuck at 48%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 update 2H22 stuck at 48%: I have been trying to update my lenovo ideapad 330 15ikb for quite a while now and always it got stuck at the 48% mark. When it got stuck i used to force restart it and it used to undo the changes madeTried troubleshooting, always showed that the errors have been mended.A few...
  4. Windows 10 update 2H22 stuck at 48%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed: Hi dear friends, can anyone help me solve the issue? Thanks so much.It keeps failing the upgrade and saying somethings wrong and undoing changes of the upgrade.here attached my CBS and logs. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arwox9kGKWhLhKktQKiKS5HD_xNJIg?e=J7N9i0...
  6. Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed

Windows 11 upgrade from 2H22 to 2H23 keeps undoing changes and failed: Hi dear friends, can anyone help me solve the issue? Thanks so much.It keeps failing the upgrade and saying somethings wrong and undoing changes of the upgrade.here attached my CBS and logs. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Arwox9kGKWhLhKktQKiKS5HD_xNJIg?e=J7N9i0...
  7. Application displays differently under surfaceGo3 win 11 2H21 and surfaceGo4 win11 2H22

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application displays differently under surfaceGo3 win 11 2H21 and surfaceGo4 win11 2H22: We have an application written in C# VS 2015 using libraries created in C# VS 2008 using DotNet 4.0 and 3.5 respectively.when running on surfacGo3 Win 11 2H22 also runs on SurfaceGo2 win10 the application disaplays correctly and the application can be moved arround the screen...
  8. Application displays differently under surfaceGo3 win 11 2H21 and surfaceGo4 win11 2H22

Application displays differently under surfaceGo3 win 11 2H21 and surfaceGo4 win11 2H22: We have an application written in C# VS 2015 using libraries created in C# VS 2008 using DotNet 4.0 and 3.5 respectively.when running on surfacGo3 Win 11 2H22 also runs on SurfaceGo2 win10 the application disaplays correctly and the application can be moved arround the screen...
  9. Severe Battery Drain after Windows 11 2H22 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Severe Battery Drain after Windows 11 2H22 Update: My Windows was automatically updated to Windows 11 2H22 update and soon after it has severe battery drain. It also doesn't charge beyond some random % and continues to stay there. Loses crazy percentage of battery charge in sleep mode.This is a not a new issue. It has been a...
  10. 2H22 fiasco

2H22 fiasco: I tried installing the 2H22 upgrade a month ago from the preview site. Very prolonged install and after kept getting crashes requiring reboots. I finally just unstalled the update and things returned to baseline. As the final version of 2H22 is available I tried to do a clean...