Windows 10: 2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors

Discus and support 2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently set up two View Sonic Monitors which I've been using along with my Dell Inspiron 5591 2n1. I can't seem to ungrey/access rotation lock to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielFriedman5, Sep 17, 2020.

1. 2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors

I recently set up two View Sonic Monitors which I've been using along with my Dell Inspiron 5591 2n1. I can't seem to ungrey/access rotation lock to allow me to keep one of the View Sonic monitors rotated automatically. Any suggestions on how to do that? I imagine the difficulty is because the main display is the Inspiron which has the tablet mode.

:)

DanielFriedman5, Sep 17, 2020
  2. jds63 Win User

Auto rotate and g force

Really needed to list more system specs and information on this issue.So this is assuming you have this and this is the issue.

Why does my screen not rotate?

The auto rotation lock feature is turned on by default in Windows 10. Use the following steps to turn off this feature.

1. Place the tablet into Pad/Tablet mode.
    2. Click the Start
      2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors [​IMG]
      menu
      and select Settings.
    3. Click System.
    4. Click Display.
    5. Scroll down and toggle Lock rotation of this display to OFF.

jds63, Sep 17, 2020
  3. Auto rotation

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Have you checked on the action center if there is a Rotation lock option?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you check the Screen Resolution display to check if there is a setting to allow the screen to auto-rotate. Here are the steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Search for Display and then click Change display settings.
    • Mark the checkbox beside Allow the screen to auto-rotate option if possible.
    • Click Apply and then OK.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Ralph Sta Win User

2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors

screen rotation

Hi Brandon,

There are several reasons why the screen of your netbook is not rotating. One common reason is the auto rotation feature is locked, you can check it by following these steps:

• On your keyboard, press Windows + A.
    • Click Expand.
    • Click Rotation lock, and make sure it is turned off.
    • Test your netbook if it's properly rotating.

Keep us updated.

Regards.

Ralph Sta, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors

1. 2n1 Rotation Lock with Dual Monitors - Similar Threads - 2n1 Rotation Lock

2. Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dell Inspiron 2n1 do not auto-rotate: Hello, I own a Dell Inspiron 5000 2 in 1. The issue is it stops auto-rotate. I've checked some forum posts already, but nothing works. I don't even have a rotation button or any other button to switch it on. So wheter I am in laptop or tablet mode, it doesn't rotate. Thanks...
  3. Rotation lock

Rotation lock: I have an inspiron 11 3000. How do you remove the rotation lock? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rotation-lock/88ab1fcf-c528-4289-a8db-545592ca7a9d
  4. Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?

Dual Monitors with the same wallpaper during rotation?: So I have Dual-Monitors and I started a folder of Wallpapers and I selected it. It only changed the left monitor wallpaper and the right side was still the old wallpaper. I had to right click and select next desktop wallpaper for it to change. However, what I ideally want is...
  5. rotation lock

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    rotation lock: I'm interested in enabling the detaching tablet to rotate orientation from Landscape to Portrait. The rotation lock -under 'Settings', as per 'Help'- won't allow that. Why?...
  6. Lock screen on dual monitors

Lock screen on dual monitors: I can't get my lock screen to show on both monitors. When it's locked only one shows the lock screen and the other is pitch black. Any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-on-dual-monitors/643c270b-f196-4122-bbef-371a14643489
  7. Rotation lock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rotation lock: Hello, I have a 360 HP laptop, windows 10, and it just stopped rotating and turning into tablet mode when i change it's position. When I go to the action center, the rotation lock is all of the sudden greyed out, and when I checked tablet mode's settings, the "Make Windows...
  8. Dual Monitor Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dual Monitor Lock Screen: Is there a way to have both of my monitors turn on at the lock screen? Only one of them turns on and the other one sits at a black screen until I type in my password. submitted by /u/ARealTowel [link] [comments]...
  9. Dual Monitor Screen Lock

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitor Screen Lock: I have dual monitors set up that work fine; however, when I lock my screen then come back, everything I have open is piled up on the Primary monitor, and I have to move everything around again to where I had originally placed everything. It is time consuming and annoying. Is...
  10. Rotation Lock

Rotation Lock: I am using a HP pavilion x360 with Windows 10 preinstalled. Today the Windows 10 auto updated. After this update the rotation key is greyed out and the rotation on my system does not work. I have seen some posts with similar problems but none seem to have been answered by...